Introductions

Replies

• dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Angela checking in from LOVELY Blue Bell, PA. Though, I'd consider Boston (Fenway in particuliar) my second home. =)

Running two runs coming up -- Lansdale Turkey Trot - 11/19/2011 and the Jingle Bell Run - 12/10/2011.

Half-marathon coming up in September 2012 -- Walt Disney World Wine and Dine!!!!
  • starbucksbuzz
    starbucksbuzz Posts: 466 Member
    I'm Megan, from Wallingford, CT feel free to add me :)
  • Creiche
    Creiche Posts: 264 Member
    Hi everyone! I'm Colleen and I live just west of Boston.
  • michellevt725
    michellevt725 Posts: 190 Member
    I'm Michelle and I'm from Vermont.
  • Hello!! My name is Lesley and I'm from RI!

Kate (Katefab26) I'm also doing the Run for your Lives 5K Obstacle Course! I'm registered for the 10am wave. Which are you doing?

That's awesome!!! I'm doing the 11 AM wave. I'm so excited about it!!
  • BeachGurl815
    BeachGurl815 Posts: 295 Member
    Hello there!

I am Kim and I am from North NJ.
  • Pretty_Pain
    Pretty_Pain Posts: 71 Member
    Im Michelle...im from NY, best way to describe where is im near the Watkins Glen International Raceway!!
  • Tony from Maine.
  • UrbanRunner81
    UrbanRunner81 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Hi. I am Teresa. I am from Pittsburgh, PA.
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    i am jenny i am in southeastern ct right now i am from RI though. We are a military family.
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    I'm Michelle and I'm from Vermont.

Hey... another Vermonter!

I'm Crystal and I'm also from VT!
  • I am Ed, live in Southern Maine on the coast. Ran my first marathon a month ago, training for another one in May. Planning on snowshoeing and hiking this winter as well as the running. Will be doing some tri's this summer involving kayaking and mountain biking. Looking to hook with training partners and adventures (and maybe get my wife involved.)
  • Montco_cancel
    Montco_cancel Posts: 74 Member
    Hi everyone, my name is Rob and I live in Lowell, MA, originally from Philadelphia, PA.
  • clewis628
    clewis628 Posts: 94 Member
    Hi,

I'm Cathy. I live on Cape Cod. The last 5k I did was on July 7th. I think that the next one I'll be doing is in May of 2012. I am hoping to run it!
  • erieli04
    erieli04 Posts: 37 Member
    Hi! I'm Erin and I live in York, PA, which is about an hour north of Baltimore and close to Amish Country in Lancaster. I have a lot of friends living in New England so I am often traveling through CT and MA!
  • Creiche
    Creiche Posts: 264 Member
    I'm participating in this 5k, which will be held in Boston in May:

http://runforyourlives.com/locations/boston-massachusetts/

It's going to be fun!!!

I plan on doing this as well!! I did the first one in Baltimore last month and it was a blast!!
  • skinnyminniexx
    skinnyminniexx Posts: 67 Member
    I'm Nikki and I'm from Westchester, NY
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Hello all! I'm Tobi and I currently live in Bensalem, PA (just a bit north of Philadelphia). I grew up in Lancaster (let's hear it for the Amish!!) and lived in Allentown for several years after graduating college (Millersville, baby!).

I'm doing the Abington YMCA Gobble Wobble 5K on Thanksgiving. I don't have anything else planned for this year, but next year I hope to do the Broad Street Run (Philadelphia) as well as the Hands On House Half Marathon (Lancaster).
  • hm_day
    hm_day Posts: 857 Member
    Heather, living in Massachusetts, switching between Middleton and Gloucester.
    Currently trying to drop the last bit of weight, and train for a 5k race in April :)
  • MegJo
    MegJo Posts: 398 Member
    Hi there! I'm Meg - I grew up in Southern Maine (family is all still there) and I currently live in Vermont. I love the northeast and I can't imagine living anywhere else!

While getting healthy over the last year I've come to love hiking and kayaking in the summer and this winter I plan to take up snowshoeing!

Nice to meet you all! :)