Replies

• s35keith
    s35keith Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm running Manchester!
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    I am Emily from Huntingdon (central) PA.
  • allie0630
    allie0630 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Any of you from South Shore area of MA... we have a small thread going on. It might be nice to share ideas for exercise or healthy food places so feel free to add me as a friend!
    ~Allie
  • sweetsexy43
    sweetsexy43 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Greetings!! Barbara from Baltimore, MD
  • LeoMitchell
    Options
    I'm Leo and live in Central NJ, about 20 minutes east of Philly. I did a 5K walk with WW back in May of this year and then did a 4 mile Mud Run for Cancer in September. I'm currently training for the 2012 MS Philly 10K Mud Run in June.
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Awesome Leo. Which mud run did you do?
  • LeoMitchell
    Options
    I did the Bill Bottino Mud Run for Cancer in South Jersey. Had a ton of fun.
  • k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I currently live in central CT but within the month am moving to MA most likely anywhere east of Worcester.
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    Hey folks, Steve here. I live in Beverly MA. I'm probably one of the 10 longest lasting active members of MFP, I started when there were maybe 100 members back in 2007. I'm also a personal trainer and used MFP to drop 55 lbs and make my transformations. I mostly come on now to help others reach the goals they are shooting for, offer support and advice, and just interact with a (mostly) great community. Hit me up if you have any exercise or nutrition questions, more than happy to help.

-Banks
  • blueyegrl
    blueyegrl Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Carren, I live in Springfield, MA. Trying to lose a total of 87.6 pounds, 7 down so far! Also, hoping to be in shape to do the walk/run for HIV/AIDS awareness in September of next year in Forest Park. A yearly thing that I never take part in, but always want to as it's a cause that is very near and dear to me! Look forward to getting to know everyone and feel free to add me, can always use motivation and support and will do my best to give it back!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I'm Kathy and live in Wilmington, DE. 2011 was my first year of running, and I did three 5K runs, with a break in between for some physical therapy. My friend who got me into running has a couple of races planned for us in 2012, including a relay marathon in May. I've got to figure out how to train and increase my distance through the winter. I also like swimming at the Y and weight training. I've done a little bit of New Rules of Lifting for Women and am trying to find the time to continue the program. My ultimate goal is a triathlon, but I need to buy a bike. :tongue: Oh well, I have plenty of time to get there.
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Kimberly here - live just south of Boston and work in the city which Iove.

Mostly here to try to watch what I'm eating and get back to exercising more regularly - lose a few pounds.
    I used to faithfully run about 5k @ the gym - 3-4 times a week. Then I slacked off... big time! Need to get back where I was.

Last winter I was very active snowboarding till I dislocated my elbow. All healed but now I'm leary this year - I may just venture out in soft snow. I think the hard icy ground contributed to my injury. Happened on the smallest hill around, Blue Hill LOL. That was in Feb... then we planned a wedding and traveled....Then we got married... then we moved two separate homes into one new to us 3rd home slowly, very slowly lol... finally settled into our routine and I can concentrate more on fitting in exercise.

Feel free to add me :) Have a good weekend!
  • margiemommy
    margiemommy Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    hi i am margie and i live in gardner mass(western ma)
  • nalfavi
    nalfavi Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm Flavia, 24 years old from Lewes, in south Delaware.
  • DarkAngellEyes
    DarkAngellEyes Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Stef and I'm from central CT - I'm always looking to add more MFP friends for motivation so feel free to add me! :smile:
  • sunnybrunette126
    sunnybrunette126 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone... :smile:

I'm Melissa. I'm from Lancaster, PA.
  • LastMinuteMama
    LastMinuteMama Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm Chrissy from Plymouth, Massachusetts.
    I run 5 & 10Ks (slowly) and this May will do the Tough Mudder in Vermont.
    This past year, I have steadily gained weight and my clothes barely fit...can you say "muffin' top"? I really need to kick it in gear!
    Feel free to add me on!
  • xxPeppaxx
    xxPeppaxx Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Tanya from Southwestern CT
  • ptsmiles
    ptsmiles Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Hi All,
    I'm a 33yo married mother of 2 boys. Living in Vermont. Looking to loose weight and get healthier, but don't want to give up all the things I love!:smile:
  • ptsmiles
    ptsmiles Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Hey Michelle! I'm from Vermont also.