Introduce yourself

Options

Replies

• Icewatta
    Icewatta Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I live in Lafayette, IN a mother of three girls. I would like to make some fitness pals and even some potential workout buddies to go walking with if possible. Please add me so we can support each other :) Look foward to hearing from you!
  • heartlady24
    Options
    Hello,

My name is Jillian Roth. I am 24 years old and will be 25 years old in June. I am a part time college student. I have some disabilities called Autism, ADHD, OCD, and an anxiety disorder. Even though I have these disabilities, I do not let it stop me from what I want to do in life. I am also very high functioning for someone who has Autism. I live with my mom and my five beautiful cats in South Bend IN home to the fighting irish of Notre Dame. I work three days a week at a workshop for people who have disabilities. I have worked there for almost three years now and I love what I do. I have participated in the annual team logan fun walk and run for the past three summers now. I am hoping that this group can help me train a little bit for the walk. I am also hoping to take walks at our local state park. I hope that I can inspire everyone here to lose weight just like I am doing right now.
  • SoulSistaSarah
    Options
    Hello fellow Hoosiers! I'm Sarah, I will be 33 on May 24 (how did I get this old? lol!). I live close to Southport. I'm married and have two sons. Looking to meet other MFP buddies from Indiana. I have a lot to lose, just got started on my journey in April. :flowerforyou:
  • betteringmyselfeachday
    Options
    Hello Hoosiers! I am 24 and living southeast of Indianapolis! I have a lot to lose so hopefully I can keep the ambition up and going strong!

Feel free to friend me so we can do this together!
  • soxx226
    soxx226 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Ryan, I am 27 and live in SE Indiana (Greensburg).
  • Lillyeatslillies
    Options
    Hi I'm Lilly. 25 years old and I live North of Carmel in the country. Trying to lose 60 lbs and I've been a pescatarian for over 14 years now. Pretty new to MFP. Already down 6 lbs. Looking forward to support in this group!
  • rmrpender
    rmrpender Posts: 16
    Options
    Hi !

I'm from Wisconsin too, but have lived in Kokomo for the past 25 years. I am soooo looking forward to the Packers playing the Colts this fall and plan on getting tickets somehow. Go Packers!
  • Marcillene
    Marcillene Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Hi, my names Marcillene and I am new to Indiana. Been here for almost 6 months. I live in Mount Vernon, IN as south as you can get, Im told. My son just turned one a month ago. I had lost 8 lbs when I began this website 3 months ago, and stressful things happen and I quickly gained 20lbs!
  • Sevandekeere
    Options
    I'm Sarah. I live in Elkhart county.
    I have a 4 year old daughter.
    I'm trying to lose 40 to 50 lbs and welcome any and all support.
  • Beleg
    Beleg Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hello I am Bryant I live in Columbus, In. I am getting ready to retire from the Military and I have put on way to much weight. I want to watch my 2 young children grow up. I need to lose about 115lbs.
  • USMCRat78
    USMCRat78 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey Hey, My name is Erick and I live in Fort Wayne, my goal is to get down to around 170-180 pounds before fall and then keep it off, I know the hard part. I started by signing up for some race's (Fort 4 Fitness and warrior dash) I may get some more along the way. I found they help me when it comes to working out....gives me that short term goals that I need.
  • Elphabaa77
    Options
    Hi. My name is Candy and I live in Kendallville... but I work in Fort Wayne, so I go to a gym in Fort Wayne. I have lost 80lbs before only to gain it all back after a family tragedy. My goal is set to 180lb and I have a ways to go! I am trying but since the hubby has no interest in losing weight or eating healthy, it has been hard for me to stay focused on my own weight loss. So I need to find some sort of motivation to keep me going on those days that I just don't feel like going to the gym or I just don't want to eat healthy because it isn't as easy as popping into McDonald's. Or for those days when hubby says 'Want to go to Pizza Hut for dinner? I'll buy!' Oyyyyyyy! lol
  • amariefen
    Options
    Good morning from Jamestown....My name is Amanda; grew up in Roachdale. My goal is to lose 75-50lbs in hopefully a year or so. Biggest hook ups in past weightloss, sweet tooth and exercising. I have three busy kids and work full time along with going to school part time. Any ideas on quick workouts?

Hope to hear back.
  • BFarnsworth
    BFarnsworth Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm Billy. I live on the westside of indy and Im hoping to get back alittle of what I lost when I gave over to fast food.
  • stork32
    stork32 Posts: 36
    Options
    Im Staci :)

I live in Fort Wayne.
  • tjphelps73
    tjphelps73 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Good Job Julia! I live in Evansville and I have lost 95lbs. I love MFP.
  • johnnys30
    johnnys30 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm John. Originally from Muncie from birth thru college and then moved around to North Carolina, Michigan and Ohio before settling in Lafayette currently.

I'm about 90 days in with MFP and loving the results.
  • nicole2783
    nicole2783 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Nicole, 29 in Evansville (originally from Michigan). I am married and have 3 kids (10, 7 and 3.5 months). I have lost most of my pregnancy weight, but still have quite a ways to go after gaining 40-50 pounds in the year before pregnancy. I am hoping to get close to my goal by my 30th birthday next summer!!
  • Jennstrd
    Jennstrd Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Jennifer here. I am near Bloomington, IN. Go Hoosiers !
  • berntom71
    berntom71 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hi i am a granma from lowell in northwest region.been in indiana all my life.grew up in a small town 10 miles south of lowell called shelby.