Welcome to OKLAHOMA!

Options
1235»

Replies

• hddeuce1966
    Options
    Hello Okies. I'm a prune picker, not from Oklahoma but in Oklahoma. I'm new to MFP and impressed with what is offered. This is the best food diary I've ever used. Oh, I'm located in Green Country.

Im a prune picker as well =) I love this state, wouldnt go back

10369894.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
    I am also a prune picker transplanted in Green Country.
  • okcat4
    okcat4 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    OK, Thunder snow, blizzards and now a 4. earthquake. Weather station just said spring is going to be active. I hope they meant for us MFP folks and not tornados and T storms!!! to quote Bette Davis: Hang on boys, its going to be a bumpy ride!

Anyone feel the quake today?
  • ChrystalFaye
    ChrystalFaye Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Good Morning from Ponca City! I glanced through your comments and I didn't see anyone near me up here in the north. I have been going steadfast on NutriSystem since May 2012, started here last fall, and in December bought my Fitbit One and I love it! I have 2 total replaced knees and will NEVER be a runner, but I am into walking now. Just getting ready to finish my second hundred miles WALKED! Hello to all of you!
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Good Morning & CONGRATULATIONS on your Miles Walked!!
  • okcat4
    Options
    Congrats to you Crystal! In biking, 100 mile rides are called centuries so you have 2 centuries under you belt! Wahoo!
  • YolieCreator
    YolieCreator Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Lawton here, Born and raised. Glad to be in the group. Husband is also an Okie from Dewey/ Bartlesville
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I'm from Tulsa & live in owasso. Anyone feel free to add me! I've been logging in for a month now & have an open diary
  • okcat4
    Options
    Hope we all can enjoy the unreal august weather and get out and Move! Norman is hopping with all the college kids back for rush week... Hope they watch out for runners, walkers and bikers!
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :smile: Yukon has had their School Zone lights running for a couple of weeks now to get everyone in the habit of watching for Kids.
  • misski1969
    Options
    Hello Everyone, I am from Perry.
  • kimjutjor
    kimjutjor Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow Oklahomans!!! The weather here at my house today is beautiful but I am stuck at work. A rainy weekend is coming, but the prospect of some beautiful spring weather is greatly welcomed by me. Everyone get out and enjoy the nice weather and get some exercise.