Introduce yourself...

Options
1235»

Replies

• amorana1
    amorana1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello all. I have become more active but have not been seeing much in the way of weight loss. I now need to get serious about my food. I am hoping that by joining a couple of groups and gaining more friends on this site, I will find the motivation I need to keep going.

Feel free to add me.

Cheers!
  • rvanemanii
    rvanemanii Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hey all, 42 year old man who:
    a) stopped smoking on June 22, 2014,
    b) started running again three weeks ago (used to be a runner as a kid),
    c) has lost 8 pounds of a 30 pound journey,
    and d) lives in KC (by the Claycomo Ford plant).

I am new to myfitnesspal but I love it so far. :happy:
  • tyoung75
    tyoung75 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hey all, 42 year old man who:
    a) stopped smoking on June 22, 2014,
    b) started running again three weeks ago (used to be a runner as a kid),
    c) has lost 8 pounds of a 30 pound journey,
    and d) lives in KC (by the Claycomo Ford plant).

I am new to myfitnesspal but I love it so far. :happy:

WTG on the smoking! I quit 47 days ago... It's tough. Good luck on your journey! Glad you're using MFP. It's awesome!
  • rvanemanii
    rvanemanii Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Thank you. Congrats to you also! Yeah, I like MPF so far. I'll probably being using it for awhile.
  • kennacoconut
    kennacoconut Posts: 62 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm not new to mfp. I have been on here for 2 years and now I'm just looking for new running friends. I lost all the weight I wanted to plus some after figuring out how to count calories. Now I am pretty good at guessing my portion sizes and I only log if I feel like I need to. I started running in September 2014 and couldn't even finish a mile. Now I can run 8 miles without stoopping. I have come to love and even crave running. I need more running pals!

I am 22, I have a BA in Spanish and I have 2 jobs. I am a sixth grade SPED Paraeducator and I work at McDonald's. I enjoy running, speaking Spanish, cooking, baking, watching awesome movies [suspense, thrillers, musicals, and foreign films] and doing fun things outside. I love tattoos and piercings. I had an apprenticeship last summer for piercing at the shop where my boyfriend does tattoos and I also did Spanish translation. I gave up the apprenticeship so I could finish my undergrad with a bang (highest honors!) So you can probably see I am extremely open minded. So if there is anybody my age, female, that wants an exercise buddy or just a buddy who likes exercising, hmu!