Introduce yourself and your favorite firearms!

Options
124»

Replies

• MikeM53082
    MikeM53082 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all, this is Mike from south Florida (Broward County).

It's a toss up as to which one of my guns I like the most, they each serve such different purposes.

Glock 22
    Smith & Wesson M&P15
    H&K .22LR A5 (MP5 clone)

Would love to pick up a Spikes Tactical AR-15 and an H&K USC in near future. Two cheers for the 2nd Amendment!
  • 916lude
    916lude Posts: 305
    Options
    Eric from California (dammit)

I just got into guns a few months ago. I love my XD9 but am super accurate with my ruger mkiii. XD9 is for SD/HD. Ruger for fun.
  • semperfit1823
    Options
    AJ from Las Vegas

H&K 416

H&K MP7

Any 1911

Ruger Super Redhawk Alaskan
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    I am from CT

I have a Glock 19
  • buffcleb
    buffcleb Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Chris :) My favorite gun is my Colt Anaconda .44mag with an 8" barrel and porting that I've owned for many many years. Not a very practical every day gun, but fun :D

leftside-1.jpg

Have to say though, that I love my .22 guns too.

nice... this is not a great pic but here's my plain jane anaconda in my hand... oh and my ithica deerslayer thats as old as I am

378_525479832475_965_n.jpg

picking my favorite is pretty hard... this pic is a couple of years ago... there are a few more since then...

HNdywl.jpg
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Its kind of like having to choose between your children! I love them all! They all have a purpose and use.:heart::heart: :heart:

I forgot to introduce my self:embarassed: My name is Dena.
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I'm Bryce...Former 91B of the US ARMY

PX4 Storm subcompact for CCW -
    Glock 23 .45 cal for my do all
    Kimber Tactical Custom II .45
    Kimber Eclipse Target II .45 - 0.5 pound trigger pull baby
    Barret .50 for peashooting
    Browning 525 Citori Golden Clay
    Colt M4 Tactical..sweeeeeeeeeeetness

Oh, and a Browning Target .22, but that one is about to go to my son as soon as he masters the breakdown and reassembly

I'm sorry, but, a G23 in .45cal? Do you mean a G23 in .40S&W? Or do you mean a G21, G30, or G36? The G23 is a compact version in .40S&W, not .45cal. In addition, a gun with a HALF POUND trigger pull? That's just...dangerous.

You are right on about the Glock, no such thing as a G23 .45 As for the 1911 with the light trigger, I would assume that is a competition shooting gun and not a carry gun. Not uncommon for the guys shototing 1911's in competition to have super light triggers.