Challenge!

1235»

Replies

• MrsBlobs
    MrsBlobs Posts: 310 Member
    Pretty much failed the sweets thing.

Walking is good.

Losing weight is good.

Its just those sweets that I cant resist!

I find this time of year difficult though as work, groups, meetings etc, they all seem to have cakes, sweets, biscuits (cookies) in the middle of the table and stuff. Hard to say no, hard to stop my little mits reaching into that box of celebrations.....
  • Play_outside
    Play_outside Posts: 528 Member
    Wow I totally missed the boat on the challenges and stuff in this group! Jumping in now (better late than never). Except I already failed this challenge because I had 2 chocolates last night at work LOL. I'll pay attention for the next challenge! :)
  • L2M1D52
    L2M1D52 Posts: 616 Member
    The new challenge has been posted on the top of this link. The challenge starts Tuesday Dec. 20th. :bigsmile:
  • Play_outside
    Play_outside Posts: 528 Member
    Thanks, great challenge! No problem on the fruits and veggies for me, but I am not a dedicated stretcher so this will be great for me! :0)
  • 2wawas
    2wawas Posts: 44 Member
    Doing well avoiding the sweets and treats of the season.....getting enough fruits and veggies every day is a challenge though..
  • vicmonster
    vicmonster Posts: 297 Member
    Does it count towards the water if I add a Crystal Light or Arnold Palmer packet? It just goes down so much easier that way.
  • L2M1D52
    L2M1D52 Posts: 616 Member
    Congratulations to everyone that participated in the no sweets and walking challenge! We have our two winners.

The winner for the food challenge was Shellitz !!!!

The winner for the fitness challenge was felicityo!!!!

Congratulations girls!!!!!! :drinker:
  • I can't wait for the next challenge -- I'd feel weird jumping in this one when it ends tomorrow. Haha.