The ye ol' welcome post.

Options
167891012»

Replies

• becclesbecca
    becclesbecca Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am coming to the end of week 2 in month 2 and loving it - but it isn't getting much easier!! I don't stop at all other than the "proper" water breaks and try to keep up speed-wise (not always successful at that but most of the time). However I haven't lost any weight and I did not take any measurements or pictures - but I think I am toning up a bit and getting fitter. It hasn't been continuous as I took a week off for a holiday and will need to take a few days off in the final week (I will have done the full 63 days by the end) so I am going to do the 2nd round straight away without any breaks this time starting the 2nd week in September. If anyone wants to join me that would be great - just send me a friend request. I am determined to get fully "ripped" at some point ;-) and need all the help I can get. I am also happy to support anyone through their first time if you like.
  • liftreadphilosophize
    liftreadphilosophize Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! A little late to the MyFitnessPal Insanity party, but I am looking for some group accountability. I am in Month 2 of Insanity (my second time through - first time a few years ago). I realized a couple days ago that I really have really slacked on tracking and being intentional about my food intake so it's definitely time to tighten that up in order to see the results I'm working my @$$ off for. Wheeee!

I'm looking to lose about 10 pounds and retain at least some muscle mass, so I'll also be lifting weights throughout (I'm very fit, but I will be cognizant of not over-working my muscles and will adjust my Insanity schedule accordingly). Looking forward to digging deep and interacting with you all. Cheers!