Restaurants in Ohio

Options
12346»

Replies

• Tiernan1212
    Tiernan1212 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I work for a food distribution company, and so many of the restaurants listed in this thread are customers of ours :laugh:
  • kenphelan
    kenphelan Posts: 4
    Options
    One of our favorite "Treat" restaurants to visit is Playmakers, a sports grille, in Garfield Heights on the corner of Transportation and Granger. The wings are the best around and they have my favorite beer (Angry Orchard) on tap. Very much worth while.
  • MichelleV1990
    MichelleV1990 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love the Honey Mustard Chicken Crunch salad at Perkins, on SR 46, between Austintown and Mineral Ridge. Unfortunately, it has a lot of calories, but oh, is it worth it!
  • vczK2t
    vczK2t Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    my favorite place in Cincinnati isn't "healthy", but it's SO much better than most of the places around here. Zip's Cafe (burgers and fries)
  • liltrenton
    liltrenton Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I love Shorty's in Toledo, OH...good BBQ place but I always get the salad
  • MaxT370
    MaxT370 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Be Fit Cafe off of Sawmill road in Dublin is fantastic! Bar Louie's in Easton has some healthy options and will let you swap items (like lettuce for wraps instead of tortillas), California Pizza Kitchen has great salads that are big enough to split into two meals...
  • AidenT94
    AidenT94 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Here's my list of favorite places from all over the state (in no particular order... also not particularly "healthy", but definitely delicious!)
    • Skyline- Bellbrook, Ohio (I prefer this one because it's familiar to me)
    • MELT Bar and Grilled- Lakewood, Ohio (Also locations in Cleveland, Columbus, Beavercreek, Independence, and Akron) (The best grilled cheese sandwiches you'll ever have. Definitely bank calories for this place. Also a full sandwich is 2+ meals for me.)
    • Victor's Tacos- Xenia (Fantastic, authentic Mexican street food. Definitely swing by this place if you're near Xenia)
    • Thai Koon Kitchen- West Chester (try the Drunken Noodles, delicious!)
    • Hibachi Sushi Buffet- Springfield (guys, I love Asian food. One of the best buffets in the area. Plus you can feed their koi fish)
  • RyanJK85
    RyanJK85 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    _Johanna_ wrote: »
    Near and Around Dayton -

Thai 9 (Downtown)- AMAZING Thai food, great atmosphere....a little slow for lunch service,but still good!
    Jay's Seafood (Downtown) - YUM! :)

I had a friend that used to live in Dayton....these 2 places were frequent visits!
  • KIRBYA2Z
    KIRBYA2Z Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in Cincinnati, and there aren't really any "healthy" restaurants. For me, it's simply portion size and removing certain ingredients if I can. I can tell you with the chili spaghetti, I tend to remove at least half of the cheese they put on a plate. Mostly because I just don't like that much cheese. I also add beans, for some fiber.