Wonder products!

Options
12345679»

Replies

• mrsfancyab
    mrsfancyab Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Cream cheese! You can make bread, pancakes, cover MiMs, dip celery. OMG cream cheese is wonderful!

Haha! I agree I am in love with cream cheese!
  • 111YoYo111
    111YoYo111 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    what is MIM?
  • 111YoYo111
    111YoYo111 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Just picked up my parcel from the post office. Ordered a wack of things from Lowcarbcanada.ca
    Sad to report that the Walden Farms caesar salad dressing is watery and tastless. Used 1/4 of the bottle trying to get some flavour. Still have hope for the mayo and dip though. I will let you know.

The seaweed snack is interesting though.
  • quiltnutty
    quiltnutty Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    111YoYo111 wrote: »
    what is MIM?

Muffin In a Minute
  • Tootce01
    Tootce01 Posts: 184
    Options
    I LOVE this thread, thank you all for all the wonderful food suggestions! I really don't have anything to offer as my diet doesn't have much of a variety. Hoping to make some new foods now! :D
  • royvmax
    royvmax Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Monins sugar free vanilla flavour syrup for coffee - tastes a bit of sacharrin - but you only need a tiny amount - then its ok.
    -
    - the food doctor nut and seed mix - great with full cream and some berries in the morning
    -
    - xylitol sugar replacement - not carb free but less than sugar - tastes pretty like sugar but not quite.
  • cozylove
    cozylove Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Don't know if this was already posted, but Kim's Magic Pop has been a saviour for me. I have about one a day for an open face sandwich. Gently cut in half with a sharp knife and eat it like a pizza. That snack will get me through anything. You can also use as a chip replacement and enjoy with dip. Only 3 carbs per disk.

http://deliceglobal.myshopify.com/collections/magicpop
  • joycergs
    joycergs Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Reduced sugar catsup. Better tasting than regular catsup. I find it in my local Safeway store but haven't found it at Walmart, Fred Meyer (Kroger), or Winco.
  • volfan22
    volfan22 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Laura_beau wrote: »
    Spaghetti squash- great for making spaghetti bolognese!

Not as low in carbs as shiritaki (I'm yet to try those but will do soon)- but a great texture and base for sauce.

I'd love that recipe - I have recently found a love for spaghetti squash.
  • volfan22
    volfan22 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I do most of my baking with almond and coconut flours. I don't buy pre-made breads, etc. They have too many "fillers" that I personally don't care to eat. Honeyville blanched almond flour is my favorite. It runs about $10/lb but it's very good. I have even been known to grind up almonds when I run out (they aren't blanched, but it's just extra fiber...LOL) Anyone else do their own baking?