Slytherin Common Room

Options

Replies

• fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    No problem drinking only water yesterday. But short on teh cals. I burned 275.

Today i should be over 400 cals. We have finally gotten enough rain so I need to mow the lawn.

Have a great day everyone!
  • biggergirlsrun2
    Options
    hello y'all!

I managed to get in a pretty decent workout burn yesterday- 442 calories! I played Xbox Kinnect UFC Fighter training and some Kinnect Adventures with my brother and his girl friend. I also got in 7 glasses of water and 1 cup of green tea. Woohoo!

I am going to the gym tonight and plan on doing at least 2 miles on the treadmill, possibly with some arc trainer or elliptical work in there too.

Anyone else have any fun workouts planned?
  • fuhrmeister
    Options
    it rained yesterday so no lawn mowing. I worked on cleaning my office instead. I always log my cleaning cals low b/c I don't want to over log and eat to much. I also did a 160 squat mini challenge and now it hurts to sit down. I drank olny water yesterday though!

Planning a nice walk with my hubby for exercise today. Sorry I am bad a buring over 400 cals a day.
  • fuhrmeister
    Options
    Awww man I just remembered I had a coffee frappicino yesterday 180 cals. So I guess I don't get drink points for yesterday. I totally didn't think about that when I purchased my treat.
  • desertlyzard
    desertlyzard Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    way to go team! sounds like everyone is making some progress.

I made calories yesterday between walking and bowling so that was good. Today my ankle is sore as heck so have to find something besides walking. I'm going to try doing the stationary bike tonight and see how it goes.

Fuhmeister, thanks for the comment about the frappicino. some folks at the office were just talking about walking to the coffee shop and I was thinking one of those sounded good, but i will stick with tea and my morning diet soda (trying to keep those to no more then two a day and eventually stop them all together)

It is amazing how the little things add up, so keep making those choices to keep moving forward!
  • biggergirlsrun2
    Options
    Afternoon everyone!

Super proud of myself- burned another 700 calories yesterday between a 2 mile run, my work programs, walking, and other various activities. woohoo!

Today is kind of a rest day for me. i don't plan on doing too much, other than maybe a short walk.
    Tomorrow I'm doing another run though.
  • desertlyzard
    desertlyzard Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Afternoon everyone!

Super proud of myself- burned another 700 calories yesterday between a 2 mile run, my work programs, walking, and other various activities. woohoo!

Today is kind of a rest day for me. i don't plan on doing too much, other than maybe a short walk.
    Tomorrow I'm doing another run though.

AWESOME JOB!!!!
  • fuhrmeister
    Options
    Still not getting in the 400 cal sburns but i am stayign under my cals and overall that is what this it all about. Only water yesterday though. But tonight is wine night. I never really thought about what i do drink until this week. I know that i rarely drink soda, juice , sweet tea and even coffee. but i forget that i drink wine abotu once every two weeks with my friend anf one of my favorite summer treats is a coffee frappicino from starbucks.

Planning big burns for Friday and eiter sat or sun. got to get teh lawn done and need to do soem serious clenaing. Not jsut vacuuming. The moving boxes the garage type. plue we may go to teh amusement park sunday so lots of cals to be burned walking. And we uasually pack our food.

Have a great day ladies!
  • poorcopies
    poorcopies Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I hope to be back with you fighting it for the beginning of next week for the challenge, this month has been a bust with my knee, holiday and now shingles! Rubbish!

Glad to see you're all doing well, promise to be less rubbish next month!
  • fuhrmeister
    Options
    sooooo busy! only water so far today. May get to 400 cals in the pool today may not we will see.

have a great weekend everyone!
  • fuhrmeister
    Options
    Only 6 points ofr me last week. not drinking anything over 50cals was harder than I thought. I got two over 400 cals burns last week too :) No weight loss :( but that's ok. I'm going to keep going.

What is the next challenge. I am so ready.
  • biggergirlsrun2
    Options
    Only 6 points ofr me last week. not drinking anything over 50cals was harder than I thought. I got two over 400 cals burns last week too :) No weight loss :( but that's ok. I'm going to keep going.

What is the next challenge. I am so ready.

Awesome attitude to have!

For whatever reason, I totally rocked last week! I lost 4lbs, managed 12 newts (5 days of burning 400+ calories and 7 days of drinks under 50). Plus I had 410 HPs for all of my minutes exercising! Woohoo!

I'm pumped for this week's challenges!
  • GallifreyanPunk
    Options
    Heya! I'm Dan, and just joined the group, I thought that since I'm a Slytherin on Pottermore I may as well be a Slytherin on MFP!
  • poorcopies
    Options
    Welcome to Slytherin!
  • poorcopies
    Options
    This week's challenges are:

Week 1 - Gryffindor
    Food - One earned for every day you stay under your carb macro (feel free to do some research and set this macro as you see appropriate for yourself and your goals).
    Exercise -One earned for every set of 10 tricep dips!
    Spirit - One earned for every day you post in your house's Common Room!

Sorry I am a day late with it, I will get the new spreadsheet ready for you by tomorrow as well.

Let's absolutely smash this in August!
  • fuhrmeister
    Options
    Welcome Dan!

biggergirlsru - Awesome job last week! 4lbs is amazing. Probably had a lot to do with tehat 410min of exercising.

So I guess i get one point ofr posting yesterday. Don't think I did well on carbs yesterday but I perfer to eat lower carb so hopefully I will do well this week and I nee dteh tricep dips :)

Have a great day ladies!
  • fuhrmeister
    Options
    6pts for yesterday! I love tricep dips my arms are goign to be so sore at the end of this week.

Have a great day all!
  • poorcopies
    Options
    How is everyone doing? Trying to get back into the swing of gyming again after my extended break due to holidays / illness - HAAAAARD!

We need to go on a recruitment drive as well. We need fresh blood!
  • biggergirlsrun2
    Options
    Doing good with low carb for the most part since that's how I tend to eat anyway. :)
    Not so good on tricep dips though. Yuck! I know I need to do them, but I'm not a fan.

Keep up the good work everyone!
  • fuhrmeister
    Options
    I am rocking the low carb. Only 10 tricep dips yesterday. My wrist were hurting from Monday.

total pts so far this week 12 :)