Slytherin Common Room

Options

Replies

• pixtotts
    pixtotts Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Hello.
    Iv only just found this group, its looking pretty sad, but if its live and kicking again after summer can i join you please? x
  • p0tt3rgl33k
    p0tt3rgl33k Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hey I am Jamie and I love Slytherin! :D
  • 13Gwendolyn13
    13Gwendolyn13 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hurro I would like to be Slytherin! Love Harry Potter, and I always wanted to be in this house!!
  • p0tt3rgl33k
    Options
    Hey, I've been away, I really am not in the right head space at the moment to keep HoH duties on, if anyone wants to step up, let me or kellyisfat, who is Hogwarts headmistress know.

I'd like to keep posting and chipping away with Slytherin, I'm just so busy with work, my wedding and my health issues to commit to looking after Slytherin full time and it's not fair on everyone, we need someone who can do the house justice and hopefully get us the activity we crave.

I will do it. I love Slytherin.... and have basically no life.... and have been logging onto MFP more and more!! :D
  • Erienneb
    Erienneb Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    This is super exciting, and I like making things that are tough into a game. I would like to join in Slytherin and see what I can do to help!
  • p0tt3rgl33k
    Options
    This is super exciting, and I like making things that are tough into a game. I would like to join in Slytherin and see what I can do to help!

Awesome!! Another Slytherin!!! :D
  • p0tt3rgl33k
    Options
    Considering the group is mega-slow right now, what do you say we promo it like madness and start fresh on October1!! :D Get us already for an amazing Halloween!!

For the remaining four days.... Drink Drink Drink! Water Water Water!!!

This is one of my biggest problems and one that I am trying hardest to work on!

So.... Get those Eight Glasses (or more) in!!! :D

See you around the halls!
  • dadzpeach
    dadzpeach Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    YAY we're back!! And for the challenge, I always have water right by my computer at work and I have alarms set on my inbox to remind me to drink water! Speaking of, one just popped up! I'm on my 3rd glass
  • p0tt3rgl33k
    Options
    YAY we're back!! And for the challenge, I always have water right by my computer at work and I have alarms set on my inbox to remind me to drink water! Speaking of, one just popped up! I'm on my 3rd glass

Wow... that is a really awesome idea.... especially for those of us on the computer. I should do that on my phone, as it is ALWAYS with me!!! :D
  • p0tt3rgl33k
    Options
    It all starts tomorrow!!! I cannot wait!! Let us get this group back!!
  • pixtotts
    pixtotts Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    It all starts tomorrow!!! I cannot wait!! Let us get this group back!!

Ah exciting!! i hope so :) x
  • poorcopies
    poorcopies Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    So whats the challenge this week?
  • cuteandcurvy94
    Options
    Really excited about this Group! Just let me know what to do(:
  • niknak730
    Options
    Hi! I'd love to join you guys! I read the rules but I don't think I understood everything. I'm excited to start!
  • akaMrsmojo
    akaMrsmojo Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Left MFP because I reached my goal, now I am back because I gained back about 15 of it and I need new motivation and support. I am really excited about joining this team.
  • moni_tb_192
    moni_tb_192 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow Slytherins :D join me in!
  • VictoryQueen
    VictoryQueen Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello, Slytherin House! I look forward to hanging with you.
  • psiren28
    psiren28 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I'm always late for everything, is this still active?
  • psiren28
    psiren28 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Oops, double post
  • sourgrape_
    Options
    I want to join :)