Ab wheel rollouts challenge

Options

Replies

• kerri007
    kerri007 Posts: 123
    Options
    You're a machine Kerri! Alright, aiming for 125 tomorrow. Got a 300 themed party to go to. Need to acquire 8 pack stat :tongue:
    trying to out do me eh? lol. and yes that party would reqiure a 8 pack
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    You're a machine Kerri! Alright, aiming for 125 tomorrow. Got a 300 themed party to go to. Need to acquire 8 pack stat :tongue:

for sure. I love a good competition! Just wondering when some other people will join in on the fun!!?? :tongue:
  • keola64
    keola64 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to split my 8pack into a ten pack lol
  • kerri007
    Options
    i wish i had even a 2pack. lol. these babys are hard to do, i cant do em every day. i only could do 20 :(
  • chrisdavey
    Options
    I agree. There is no way you can go all out for a set regularly.

I was going to do them Saturday but back was still MEGA fatigued from my KB swings on Wednesday. I still did a fair few during mma circuit training but even doing 2 from toes was pretty difficult so I knew there was no record attempts that day.

See how I go for time after my deadlifts today but otherwise I'll be having a crack on Wednesday.

Off topic: lots of compliments on legit 300 spec abs at party haha. Ab wheel rollouts FTW :tongue:
  • kerri007
    Options
    theres no way i can do it from my toes. way to hard. i dont know how u do it chris!! i will do more when i get back on wed maybe. i bet u looked great from the party. when can we see pixs?
  • kerri007
    Options
    managed to do 100 today!!
  • chrisdavey
    Options
    awesome Kerri!

Now that I've got all my KB challenges out of the way, my lower back may not be so pumped all week so I can fit in another crack at the ab wheel challenge! :smile:
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    The ab wheel I ordered from amazon just arrived today! I'm pumped!
  • kerri007
    Options
    if your just starting out adjones, just do as far as u can reach while on ur knees then work up to reaching all the way out. thanks chris my abs kinda hurt today :)
  • adjones5
    Options
    Thanks for the tip Kerri! I did 45 today! I'm sure I'll be sore as hell tomorrow!
  • chrisdavey
    Options
    great effort!!!
  • kerri007
    Options
    awesome job on ur first try!!
  • adjones5
    Options
    Thanks guys!
  • chrisdavey
    Options
    211 :smile:

Did it for the first time without already being fatigued at the start. Was aiming for 120, got it easy, then 155 & was getting hard. 11 is my fav number so I though 211 would be nice.

No vid sorry as was using phone for music but here is proof of the skin coming off my knee afterwards :tongue: And that was with long skins on!

[img][https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-N7QbS_u_3_Y/TuHxpXo3n8I/AAAAAAAABKs/jSduRrSAkXY/h301/2011+-+1/img][/img]
  • kerri007
    Options
    holy crap 211. thats great
  • chrisdavey
    Options
    Thanks for pushing me kerri! Feeling it today.
  • chrisdavey
    Options
    I think I'll go from toes only now. That one set took over 10minutes I think.
  • adjones5
    Options
    Fantastic job Chris! I did 36 today (from my knees) with good form, arms completely extended in front of me! I was so proud. Question - do yall do sets of them and rest in between or do you do them all no stopping at all?
  • chrisdavey
    Options
    my 211 was in one set except I had to shuffle my knees back every 50 or so as I creep forward.

I do actual "sets" from toes. Much less reps in total.