Checking in:
    LWW = 208.6
    CWW = 209.9
    Gain = 1.9
    Not a good week for me.
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    It's a bit of work to make the juice every couple of days, I am adding in small amounts of animal protein now and the weight is still falling, without a lot of exercises. I am going to keep following this plan for a bit. I am eating about the same calories as I was before, but now from a completely different balance of food sources. Organic fruits and veggies as much as possible, Organic Kefir (for gut health), nuts, seeds, organic grains and very little processed food and animal products. I'm feeling a lot better and my skin is clearing up, The only thing that I am really missing is my coffee. I'm beginning to be a believer that the source and quality of our calories make a difference.

LWW - 328
    CWW - 325
    Loss - 3lbs
  • AlecD9
    AlecD9 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    LWW - 230
    CWW - 103.5kg (228.2lbs)
    Loss - 1.8lbs
  • StevLL
    Options
    Scratch last nights check-in, I should have waited for the morning.
    LWW - 328
    CWW - 323
    Loss - 5lbs
    :#B)
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,370 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Friday morning check-in:
    SW - 238
    LW - 216.4
    CW - 214.8
    Loss = 1.6 lbs!

Almost back to the weight where I re-introduced the carbs! Not too shabby considering I only got 1 workout in this week (was sick from Sunday thru Tuesday) and didn't have enough energy to do anything until this morning.
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    StevLL wrote: »
    Scratch last nights check-in, I should have waited for the morning.
    LWW - 328
    CWW - 323
    Loss - 5lbs
    :#B)

Consider last nights check in as scrapped! WTG!!
  • marsh1000
    marsh1000 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    LWW- 195
    CWW- 195
    Loss--0
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Ok guys, here is this weeks chart. Fantastic job to everyone. I am officially the heaviest guy on this mission. I really need to focus. Really should be having bigger and better numbers much more consistently.

Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone and hope you all have a great week.

xupj97ffv8yl.jpg
  • bruk_mike
    bruk_mike Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Lw-330
    Cw-325
    Upped my cardio a little ☺
    As long as I can stay motivated, i should feel comfortable to fly halfway around the world in September.
  • tdonlin
    Options
    bruk_mike wrote: »
    Lw-330
    Cw-325
    Upped my cardio a little ☺
    As long as I can stay motivated, i should feel comfortable to fly halfway around the world in September.

All I can say is Damn!! Great job, keep up the awesome work and know that you are also helping to keep me motivated as well!! BTW, where are you going in September? My wife and I and a couple of friends are doing a Caribbean cruise at the end of August-beginning of Sept.
  • AlecD9
    AlecD9 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    LWW - 103.5kg (228.2lbs)
    CWW - 103.5kg (228.2lbs)
    Loss/Gain - 0.0kg (0.0lbs)

A True surprise to stay exactly the same. I have been ill all week with a horrendous cold and not logging correctly at all (and over eating quite a bit). But a relief to know I haven't gained. Hoping for a better week next week!
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,370 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Friday morning check-in:
    SW - 238 (this go-round - original starting weight was 280)
    LW - 214.8
    CW - 213.9
    Loss = 0.9 lbs!

Not as much as I would like but not bad considering we had a multi-birthday party celebration on Sunday and I threw caution to the wind for the day (we have 5 March birthdays in the family).
  • StevLL
    Options
    LWW - 323
    CWW - 323.8
    Gain - .8lbs
    :/
    I'm blaming it on the Chicken sausage. This will be gone by tomorrow.
  • tdonlin
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I am a bit pissed and depressed this morning. This past week I brought my lunch to work 3 out of 5 days (salads) and had healthy dinners the whole work week. I cut my latte drinks from 4-5 this week to 1 and increased my water intake by about 24 ounces a day. I also got on my treadmill every evening after work. I was feeling pretty good until I stepped on the scale this morning and saw a 2.4 pound gain. WTH??? I was seriously expecting a 2-4 pound loss.

I'm on call from now till Monday morning so am anchored to my work phone. My last on-call had me out all night on both Saturday and Sunday. Half tempted to check the scale again tonight or tomorrow to see if there is any difference.

Nice job to the rest of you. Hope you are feeling better now Alec.

I'll wait a little longer to see of the others post their updates this week.

LW 338.1
    CW 340.5
    Gain 2.4
  • marsh1000
    marsh1000 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Well a bit disappointed in myself last week or two... I feel like I have slipped on my motivation and drive. I have to stay away from desserts and work out more!

lw- 195
    cw-195
    0 loss or gain.
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Here's the chart guys. If anyone else updates, I'll try and put an updated chart over the weekend.

ct14b7t4pquv.jpg
  • daleweideman
    daleweideman Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Argh - missed my Friday yesterday. I will get back on track next week.

Lw-230
    cw-229.8
    sw-234
    gw-199

I have been very good at exercising every day - every day this month all but 8 days this year. And intermittent fasting (no food between 9p and noon) almost every day. BUT - I get so hungry, and have a few drinks in the evening, and blow it eating too much and some carbs (chips, bread, etc). Yesterday much better, and now I am "on a mission" to a) exercise, b) intermittent fast AND c) win the evening - drink water, eat clean, and finally get on track to my goal. Thanks for listening, mates.
  • bruk_mike
    Options
    I am planning on flying to Seoul for a week or so. I haven't been on point so much this week, I'm hoping for at least 2 lbs, we shall see on my Monday morning weigh-in.
  • bruk_mike
    Options
    Lw-325
    Cw-322
  • tdonlin
    Options
    bruk_mike wrote: »
    Lw-325
    Cw-322

Another awesome week!! 3 pounds, way to go!!