Options
    bruk_mike wrote: »
    Lw-318
    Cw-315

Beast mode!! Awesomely done!

• tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Uuugh, A terrible eating week for me. Absolutely no excuse...

LW 339.2
    CW 342.5
    Gain 3.3
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Where is everyone this week??? Anyways, here is this week's chart. Nice job Mike. I totally sucked this last week...

67205i523w1o.jpg
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Sorry Tim, just got home.
    SW - 341
    LW - 323
    CW - 322
    Loss - 1lbs
    I wish I weighed this morning, I am 322 at 8:00 at night, so I was probably lower this morning. Hope everyone has a good weekend.
    Good job Mike and Tim I'll bet it is water more than anything. That's the story and lets stick to it. :-)
  • bruk_mike
    bruk_mike Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Still trying to stay motivated, an 18" wide plane seat doesn't seem fun for 15hrs at this weight☺
    Lw-315
    Cw-312
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,370 Member
    Options
    I'm late to the party as well... busy weekend with family and friends.

LW -> 216.1
    CW (on Friday) -> 216.1

Maintained for the week, this week it goes down!!
  • tdonlin
    Options
    bruk_mike wrote: »
    Still trying to stay motivated, an 18" wide plane seat doesn't seem fun for 15hrs at this weight☺
    Lw-315
    Cw-312

Well, I gotta say that you are doing an awesome job. I get on a plane in Aug from Seattle to San Juan. I need some of your motivation and mojo to inspire me to kick it into gear. Going to be a miserable flight for me and whoever is next to me if I don't. Great job this week!
  • tdonlin
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I had a really good weekend and busted my butt on fitbit challenges and just working around my house and my daughter's house. We didn't celebrate Easter due to kids having other commitments, but will be celebrating it next weekend. Now if I can just keep it up for the week I'll be great!
  • StevLL
    Options
    You got this Time no worries, we did this before we can again!
  • StevLL
    Options
    SW - 341
    LW - 322
    CW - 319
    Loss - 3lbs

I started at the gym this week. Nice and slow two body parts each day three sets 10-12 reps til the tendons and ligaments are past the shock, then I'll start hitting it harder.
    Git-R-Done!!!
  • dbw1976
    dbw1976 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Checking in
    CWW = 211.2
    LWW = 211.2
    Change = 0

I've been out of town for the last couple weeks and haven't had a change to weigh in on my check-in days. So, no change is ok.
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Howdy men,

It's a good week when no one is in the red!!! Been busy this week and don't have much to comment on. Hope you are all doing great.

1vcd7bnpgjom.jpg
  • bruk_mike
    Options
    I took this week off, just needed a chill week. I going to wait until Friday to check in, so that I can sync up with the rest of y'all. Lots of good work here!
  • bruk_mike
    Options
    Cw-308
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Howdy Men!!

First off - Mike, you are doing freakin awesome!! I am speechless and in awe!

I've had a pretty rough week. My daughter, who is just starting her 3rd trimester, went into the hospital on Wednesday. She will be there at least another night if all goes well and can go home Saturday. Thankfully, her and the baby are doing well. Needless to say, I've had my mind elsewhere and didn't weigh in today. I'll probably take off from work early again today and we have a bunch of things to try and help over at my daughter's house this weekend.

So, no promises on getting a chart up this week or weekend. If I have some free time and actually think about it, I'll get it up for you guys.

Hope you all have a good weekend! Tim
  • daleweideman
    daleweideman Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    SW - 234
    LW - 231
    CW - 229
    GW - 189

Making some progress. Business trip this week through me a bit off.
  • StevLL
    Options
    Hope everything is okay with your daughter Tim. Vik and I have been battling the flu, I am currently at 312, but haven't eaten much since Friday, so I am sure it will come up by weigh in.
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Steve, hope you and Vik have speedy recovery. My daughter went home from the hospital on Saturday, but unfortunately went back in Sunday night. She'll be there the next 5 - 7 days then we'll see what happens next.
  • dbw1976
    dbw1976 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Tim hope things are going well with your daughter.

Checking in:
    CWW = 211.2
    LWW = 211.2
    Change =0

Not making much progress, but at least no gain.
  • StevLL
    Options
    Thank you, Tim, we are feeling much better. Hope all is well with your daughter.
    SW - 341
    LW - 319
    CW - 313
    6lb loss