Men on a Mission thread

Options

Replies

• daleweideman
    daleweideman Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hey guys. Tim - hope you're daughter is doing well! All the best.

SW-234
    LW-229
    CW-227.2
    GW-189

I was totally bummed, then dropped a few, and not getting re-focused on 224 (10 down).
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Howdy men,

Had a decent week. My daughter went home on Friday and I had a loss. I'll try and get a chart up a little later.

LW 340.8
    CW 338.2
    Loss of 2.6

Great job all around to everyone!
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Hey Guys,

Thanks for your patience and here is last week's chart. Have a great week all!!
    e83qzv2ovri6.jpg

• tdonlin
    Options
    Howdy Men!

Been a long week for me so no weigh in. Got a new roof on the house this week and my wife has been helping our daughter who is fortunately out of the hospital but now on bed rest. Then I had any early morning trip to the airport today.

Anyways, hope some of you all get your updates in and I'll see about posting the chart over the weekend or something.

Take care everyone! :smiley:
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    SW - 341
    LW - 313
    CW - 314.4
    1.4lb Gain
    Pretty sure it is just water weight, but definitely not the direction I want to go. Interestingly even though I'm up, my pants are getting looser and I have to put a new hole in my belt, so NSV is nice.

Tim, I hope your daughter continues to be okay.
  • dbw1976
    dbw1976 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    LWW = 211.2
    CWW = 208.3
    Loss = 2.9
  • tdonlin
    Options
    dbw1976 wrote: »
    LWW = 211.2
    CWW = 208.3
    Loss = 2.9

Awesome week!!!
  • StevLL
    Options
    SW - 341
    LW - 314.4
    CW - 312
    2.4lb loss
  • daleweideman
    Options
    Back from a week of holiday - lots of food and drink, and exercise, so I stayed flat

SW 234
    LW 227.2
    CW 227.4
    GW 189

Loss - 7 pounds
  • bruk_mike
    bruk_mike Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Sorry I haven't checked in lately. I'm still moving the scale like I'm on a Mission, lol.

SW-367
    CW-297

Almost time to go clothes shopping. I didn't buckle my belt the other evening and my pants fell right off while I was cooking at the stove.
    I also rode my first 10-miler on my bicycle, and wow did it feel great!

Hope everyone has an awesome week!
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Sheesh, I'm thoroughly disgusted with myself. Come on Tim, get it together!! Thanks for sticking with me guys. Hope you all have a great weekend and take a moment give thanks to those that gave their all for us and our country.

• StevLL
    Options
    Good job guys. Tim, just stick with it, it will happen. I think I must have stopped and started a half dozen times in the last two years and I finally got a groove. Just keep looking for your stride, you'll find it.
  • StevLL
    Options
    SW - 341
    LW - 312
    CW - 314
    2lb Gain
    The wrong direction again, hoping it's just water because I have been on target with food and been moving a lot more.
  • dbw1976
    Options
    Checking in:
    LWW = 208.3
    CWW = 207.0
    Loss = 1.3
    Stick with it, Tim. I am like StevLL, start, stop, start, stop, trying to find a groove. Just keep at it.
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Howdy men. I did not get on the scale this week so am putting myself down as no change. I was working on my sprinkler system a few days this week and tweaked my back and unfortunately have been unable to move without some pain. It's starting to feel better but am taking it easy this next few days.

Dave, nice job on a loss this week.

Here is the chart.
    ziismxwl7w30.jpg

• StevLL
    Options
    SW - 341
    LW - 314
    CW - 311
    Loss - 3lbs.
    My kidneys are not functioning well these days so my weight can go up and down by as much as 5-6lb in a day, so while I'm pretty sure I am steadily losing weight, my weight is a daily yo-yo. I have only lost 2lbs (solid mass) in the past two weeks, but I have dropped a pant size. I've had really bad high blood pressure for 25 years at one point on 8 different meds and still could not get it to come down to a safe level. Weight, HBP and poor diet have taken its toll and since I was hospitalized in February for my BP my kidneys have lost 60% of their function. The Nephrologist tests my kidneys monthly now to make sure we take the right action as soon as I drop again. When they looked at my kidneys they also found an aneurysm in my abdominal aorta which they monitor, but won't address till it grows a little more. All this to say, don't wait until tomorrow to get around to it, because all you'll get is "round" and a host of health issues.
    Let's, Git-R-Done men!!!!
  • daleweideman
    Options
    I'm overdue - I'll have a decent report next Friday. Busted through 226, so I'm a solid 9 pounds down this year. (Going back to my original start on MFP, 42 pounds, but I restarted this year.) I was reflecting last night - I'm only about 10 pounds heavier than when I got out of college 33 years ago. Not bad!
  • StevLL
    Options
    SW - 341
    LW - 311
    CW - 307
    Loss - 4lbs.
    been exercising more and getting the sauna every day, which seems to have stopped the yo-yo water weight. Doc said getting in the sauna will help take some of the load off my kidneys, so hoping when I test again next week we get some good news that at least they have stabilized.
    Git-R-Done!
  • dbw1976
    Options
    Checking in.
    CWW = 208.8
    LWW = 207.0
    Gain = 1.8

I will be out of the country for the next couple weeks and won't have access to a scale, so probably won't be checking in again until mid-July or so.

Nice work on the consistent loss daleweideman. I would like to get down close to what I weighed when I graduated from college too.
  • tdonlin
    Options
    Howdy men. I haven't forgotten about the charts, but been a little busy lately. I was sure I had done a check in here over the weekend but looks like I didn't save what I had written.

Anyways, nice to see you still checking in and I'll try and make sure to post the chart this Friday. Dale and Steve, awesome job on the steady loss.

Hope you all are have a great start to the summer. Steve, I hope you and Hoots are able to stay cool. I see the thermostat is really topping out down in your area.

Take care all.