x- Welcome all cyclists! -x

Options
15678911»

Replies

• niblue
    niblue Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Hello from me. I used to be a regular cyclists a few years back when I was based in Edinburgh (mainly mountain biking with some roadie stuff too) but switched to running when I moved to London a couple of years back. I've got back into cycling in recent weeks though - mainly road bike rides in the Essex lanes to the East of London at the moment but also planning to bring one of my mountain bikes down as my London place is close to Epping Forest.

I've got loads of bikes (too many according to my wife!) although they're mostly getting on a bit:
    - Specialized Roubaix Elite (my London road bike)
    - Boardman Team Carbon (my Edinburgh road bike)
    - Cotic Roadrat (tourer/commuter with flat bars, hydro brakes and Alfine gearing)
    - Specialized Epic (full-suspension XC mountain bike)
    - Cotic Soul (steel framed XC mountain bike)
    - Cotic BFe (steel framed "hardcore" hardtail)
    - Specialized S-Works Enduro (sort of all-mountain full-suspension XC bike)
    - Specialized Enduro SX (heavy but fun full-suspension mountain bike)
    - On-One Inbred (usually built up as a singlespeed)

I'm working my way back up to being able to do decent length road rides - especially getting my backside used to being in the saddle for a while.
  • superjohn71
    superjohn71 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm a cyclist / bit of a runner from Lincs, England. I'm on MFP to try and get to my ideal cycling / running weight, that I was at a few years ago but then let myself go a bit. Gradually getting there and getting fitter.
  • GrayRider61
    GrayRider61 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    New to the group but not MFP. Mtn. biker mostly but will do a little road riding. Live in MS but ride frequently in AL and FL.
  • TheBigYin
    TheBigYin Posts: 5,682 Member
    Options
    can't believe this threads been on the go since 2011, I've posted in here half a dozen times, and still never introduced myself...

Well, sod it, it's too late now - if you don't already know me from hanging around on here :lol:

• MrBubbleWrap
    MrBubbleWrap Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello Family, long time cyclist, just starting my vision of becoming a ultra-distance cyclist. Getting serious with my food intake, and workouts. Turning 48 this sunday, and it's never too late to reach your dreams.