Replies

• jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Wk 1 Day 3 done!
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have tips on getting yourself to work out in the morning?? I feel like I'm at a plateau already for losing weight and I feel if I can get a work out in in the morning and again at night I can push through the block. Any ideas??
    Hi I workout in the morning usually around 4:30am! I have so much energy throughout the day and I have it out of the way! Here are some tips: I get my clothes, shoes, towel ready the night before. Dvd, weights and mat in place. Put your alarm clock away from the bed, so you have to get up to turn it off. Eventually it will become a habit. Just do it!

Oh and your rest days are NOT part of the 30 days!
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Day 3 Week 1

235 cals buh-bye!

Hope all you Rippers are hanging in there. Really fun to read all your posts. :bigsmile:

I have horrible girl cramps and was going to skip another day but read your posts -- that got my butt off the couch!
  • jennt_22
    jennt_22 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Week 1 Day 4 Done!

Great job everyone!!!
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    W1D1 complete!!
  • spaceEF
    spaceEF Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    PHEW! Way to be ladies! I'm done with day 4 level 1. I must be really pushing myself or something because near the end I'm pretty much out of breath. Butttt after Jillian work outs are my favorite time for a run because I'm already so warmed up! But I only got in a quick ten minute one today! You guys are a great inspiration! Keep it up!
  • MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Started Day 2 Week 2 today, and it's a lot harder than Week 1. I woke up with sore triceps but that's about it, lol.

I'm a little ahead of the ones on here but i started a few days before ya'll.

Can't wait to see my final result :) Tomorrow is my rest day so it shall be a good day lol.
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Still here with y'all - just been crazy! Looking forward to finishing out week 1 but enjoying the variety of Ripped over 30DS.
  • caiconCristi
    caiconCristi Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Took a rest day on the 18th--first one in over two months. I was at my breaking point. Feel better.
    W1D3 Done on Saturday the 19th. Will kick out day 4 later today.
    Loving the workout.
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    day 4 week 1 done! I love this workout.
  • miracleminded1
    Options
    Just checking in! I took yesterday off...I did two Jazzercise classes in the morning so I decided to take the rest of the day off of exercise and do my Ri30 and my C25K today! :)

I'll check in later! Have a great day!
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    L1D3 completed yesterday. I forgot to check in.

I have to do the cheerleader squats with chest flies without weights. My back was hurting so bad I couldnt sleep.

Today is my rest day so hopefully all my muscles will be ready to do the weights again tomorrow :)
  • jls1661
    jls1661 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    D4W1 done. Hope to get some roller derby training in tonight too.
  • lormc
    lormc Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Did d4 w1 yesterday, and just to mix it up a little d1 w2 today! Also managed a mile at the swimming yesterday, and since my hammies were still tight, did the p90x stretch routine. And boy did that feel good...I'll need to try to find some time to do some more yoga to keep myself supple. Back to w1 tomorrow, and after today's workout it will be a cakewalk!
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    W1D2 Done!! Also I'm incorporating some interval training 4-5 days a week
  • kdenny1
    kdenny1 Posts: 134
    Options
    so i only managed 1 day this week due to a lot of craziness with the kids. So Im going to try and double up most days this week and start week 2 on thursday...hopefully that will give me the motivation to not stuff my face on thanksgiving
  • kelgwin36
    kelgwin36 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    No RI30 yesterday, I did Zumba in the morning and then took the rest of the day off.

So to make up I did W1D5 this mornong and just finished W1D6 this evening.

I have been making my husband do the workouts too and he also hates the running man, he does jumping jacks instead... but as long as he is working out I am happy

Looking forward to finishing up level 1 romorrow and moving on :smile:
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 4. Is anyone else doing the Rip with a HRM? I am finding I'm burning almost 100 more calories than 30DS. I wonder if that's common because it doesn't feel more intense but my heart rate stays more steady I think, rather than the ups and down from 30DS.
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was W1D3. Sore! also did the stationary bike one day and the treadmill on another for the extra cardio. feeling great- hope everyone is faring well! Taking today off completely. I haven't done so in a while. tomorrow is a great day for me- it's my day off alone and i plan on making use of it!
  • caiconCristi
    caiconCristi Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    W1D4 Done.