Grow your Friends List, Grow your Support

Options

Replies

• jchealthy
    jchealthy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    you made me laugh. Boy two under two.... you must be one busy mum!!
  • jchealthy
    jchealthy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Please add me, i need some friends to help me on this journey
  • soccer8s
    soccer8s Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 3 girls....and striving to lose another 20lbs or so...maybe more!
  • llfretwell
    llfretwell Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm a momma to a toddler entering his terrible two's stage! Ahhh!!! :) I need all the support I can get! Add me!! :)
  • juniorsmomma
    Options
    Hi lm a mom of three (13yrs, 9yrs, 19months) and l desparately need to loose a lot of weight. time age wise is not on my side anymore. any support would really be appreciated. Please add me.
  • sadanski
    sadanski Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey Mamas! I'm ONCE AGAIN starting fresh.. I have a new outlook, and am learning self love.. For a mother of three daughters 3,5 and 6 and a husband and a job in the service (I do hair) I'm the last one on my list.. For the past 4 days I wake up taking matters into my own hands., I am in charge of my destiny, and I am gonna get healthy and hot dammit! I'd love to support and get me some more! I've got a good 80 (giver take a few;) to loose.. My hot single sister just dropped 85 pounds and we were starting together in April. Ha.. I've stayed the same. So I am ready to do this!
  • vlsay4what
    vlsay4what Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have a 7 year old and a 12 day old! Ready to lose this baby weight!
  • kimberlyann88888
    Options
    hi everyone am a mother of 3 ready to lose this baby weight and would like to meet new ppl on here for support :happy:
  • krizaten33
    krizaten33 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Add me too. Proud tired new momma to my six week old. Love the group support!
  • DanniK421
    Options
    I need all the support I can get!! Mom of two need to lose baby weight, no more excuses!!! I'm addicted to sweets :(
  • DanniK421
    Options
    Time to put ourselves first:)
  • hbn1
    hbn1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all the new mamas! I'm brand new to the forums and looking for some friends also. I'm mom to 2 boys - 5 months postpartum from my youngest. I'm looking to lose about 40 pounds (whenever I get to where I feel healthy - not sure what weight that will be) and need a little moral support. I'm nursing and working out but haven't really lost anything after the first few weeks, so I know my diet needs some cleaning up. Literally all of my mom friends were those women who barely gained any weight and were back in their skinny jeans at two weeks postpartum, so I would love to friend up with some moms here who are in the same boat as me! Thanks!
  • mdelynn01
    mdelynn01 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hi I just had a little boy. I Am ebf him as well. I love my fitness pal. Feel free to add me.
  • yvonnemhansen
    yvonnemhansen Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would love to grow my support base and I feel like I could be great support too
  • enzosmama
    enzosmama Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in new mommy friends for support!
  • Palmdesertgirl
    Palmdesertgirl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I am definitely interested in building my support group! I am a mom of 3 beautiful girls - 4, 2 and 8 months and have decided its time to crack down and get rid of this baby weight for good! Any fellow mommy support would be appreciated!
  • radiance526
    radiance526 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello! i have been on mfp for a while but I am now reaching out for support. It is hard to lose weight alone when you feel alone in your struggle. I am a busy stay home mom of a 4 year old boy and of 2 year old boy/girl twins. It has been hard for me after my twins to lose the weight. Very hard. life is busy and my fitness has been back and forth. I am here for support and also to encourage as I can.
  • BuiltMomTough
    BuiltMomTough Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    HI mommies, my name is Jess, married with a 4 year old little girl. I have been on and off of MFP for a couple year. but have finally hit the point where no more excuses are valid. I gained a lot of weight during my pregnancy (4 years ago) and lost some but gained a lot back due to stress and life events. Time to get rid of it and get my body back......even if its a few year post preggo. Feel free to add me!
  • shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm new here. Just had my baby in August. I have three girls.7, 4, and my little one is 5weeks. I plan on starting the couch to 5k training when i get the OK from my doctor next week. I have been focusing on eating better and small amounts of exercise so far. I see problems finding time for exercise in the future when i return to work. So trying to focus on finding time and eating right is my goals. I would like to at least lose 40 pounds in the next year
  • aduran03
    Options
    Stay at home mom here. Would love to be added.