Grow your Friends List, Grow your Support

Options

Replies

• llfretwell
    llfretwell Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I would love more friendships/support! Add me! I am a first time mom to a 9 month old sweet son! :)
  • Djbond24
    Options
    Would love friends that are motivating!
  • mommie2js
    mommie2js Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Would love friends to motivate me as well. Add me. Thanks
  • jenniet04
    jenniet04 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Welcome everyone!! lots of new faces here.
  • cytaylor1
    cytaylor1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 26 yrs old and a mother of 2 children. Pls add me as a friend cus I need more friends for support and encouragement! C-mon moms, we can do this!! :D
  • skinnygal8
    Options
    Me too!! I am the mommy of three 5,3,and 1, trying really hard to get this baby weight off me. My goal is to be 40 pounds lighter and in shape by summer. :)
  • tlrcwr
    tlrcwr Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'd love more support and friends!!!
  • nomoon20
    Options
    I could use the support, add me please!
  • celticrockchic
    Options
    I could definitely use some more friends. I had my baby 2 months ago and would love some tips from anyone who has had some success in losing the weight!
  • newmotherof2
    newmotherof2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Im new here and can use all the friends and support I can get Im currently the mother of two kids a 8 year old and a 6month old I was 130 before I got pregnant with my 6 month old and I want to get back to that weight. Im currently breast feeding and having a hard time losing my baby weight
  • nass09
    nass09 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Looking for support and motivation!
  • lilrani
    lilrani Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey all :)

I'm a new mama and would love more support and motivation. Add me :). lilrani
  • 2befitmommy
    2befitmommy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm game. Looking to get back in shape, lose the flabby belly. And look good by summer. Working mom and need the support and need some accountabilty. Lookin for a weight loss buddy.
  • lmkaks
    lmkaks Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Would love the support and motivation!
    I have three kids, ages 5, 3 and 3 months. I have 45 lbs to lose and hope to do it within one year.
    Happy New Year!
  • fdwoods113
    fdwoods113 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need some motivation and support! 1 year old and starting school again. My husband is skinny and doesn't even try! Oh yea and I have a full time job! Add me please!
  • Iwant2b140
    Iwant2b140 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Mother of 3 boys (7, 4, and 8 months) I ahve about 15 pounds that I am looking to get rid of... please add me.

Thanks
  • 88meli88
    88meli88 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, what a great thread. I am new to MFP, just signed up a few days ago.

I have a 3 year old, and about 40lbs extra weight. I live in Spain at the moment, so lots of opportunities for good outdoor activities.

My downfall is lack of time, between work, and household chores. Also my husband travels a lot, and when I am alone w my son, it is hard to fit in exercise. Now that he is a bit older, it may be easier.

I have tried countless times to lose weight, and I had some small success last year w a personal trainer, but I didnt have the eating in control and ultimately, I always lost motivation after a few weeks.

I would love to be friends, and totally need the motivation to stay on track this time.
  • changingforthegood
    Options
    SIngle mother of one AMAZING daughter.. anyone can add me , would love mommy friends.

Sept311228-1.gif
  • raecork
    raecork Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Mom of 4, just joined! me too please
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I would love to have more mommy friends!