Grow your Friends List, Grow your Support

Options

Replies

• taboat
    taboat Posts: 2
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm a stay-at-home/work-from-home mom to 2 boys, youngest is 8 weeks old!
  • Ahelmicki
    Ahelmicki Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am a mom to 2 girls 2 1/2 and 8 weeks. I am looking to lose that baby weight and get back to my weight when my husband and I met. only 28 lbs to go !!!
  • fdwoods113
    fdwoods113 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    1st time mom of 6 month old! And work full time! I had to stop losing weight because my milk supply got low. I am adding formula to his diet now so I can work on myself again! I need new friends and motivation! Thanks!
  • carbail
    carbail Posts: 13
    Options
    I could use some more friends and support! I am a SAHM to 3 kids my girls are 9 and 6 and my little guy is 3. Please add me and help me stay motivated.
  • ambearluv
    ambearluv Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I could definitely use the friend support. I am a working Mom of 2 girls, who will be 2 and 4 this fall.
  • Kellymf2426
    Kellymf2426 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me also :) I'm a stay at home mom of two boys. The extra support would be great!
  • grabbin_life84
    grabbin_life84 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Would love to be added! New mom of a 5 month old looking to loose the extra baby love:) I love to motivate and be motivated by others!
  • kandrieu
    kandrieu Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I need all the support I can get as I am determined to succeed this time!
  • smartblonde529
    smartblonde529 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I love motivating others and being motivated. I lost 50lbs after having my son and this time around I only have 30lbs to loose...no sweat right? = )
  • angelbabygoal
    Options
    Yes, please add me. I have an 18 month old, and would like to start trying for a second when I lose a lot of weight first!
  • mandythr33
    Options
    I need support too! Just had baby number two and have never been this out of shape in my life! Looking for great motivation and encouragement.
  • KASEYLAYNE86
    Options
    oooo pick me pick me! i've got a long journey ahead of me and i need all the support i can get!
  • MilaMommy
    Options
    Add me! I am a SAHM with a 1 year old baby girl starting my 2nd online semester this August. Need all the support I can get!
  • Pinupdollrawr
    Pinupdollrawr Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Would def love some more support! Feel free to add.
  • wynterless
    Options
    Would love to have some mommy friends for support and encouragement. I'm eyeball deep in children (four aged 7 and under) and am eating emotionally from stress.
  • ASDavis72
    ASDavis72 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I would definitely love having more friend support; I have a 2, 4, 6 and 22 year old ;-)
  • mishee80
    mishee80 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have a three year old and an 11 week old and 25 pounds to lose to get to my pre-pregnancy weight. Then an additional 40 pounds to get to my ultimate goal weight. I could use some mommy friends on here for motivation :o)
  • worthliving4
    worthliving4 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I love this idea! I have two kids and started MFP last year. The new friends have shared lots of great advice and encouragement. A road to health is best shared with others!
    CHEERS:-)
  • cathymarie75
    cathymarie75 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I am in can use all the advice from other moms on what has helped. Especially ones that have had csections. My first wasnt and it was easier to lose but my 8 month old was an emergency c section and struggling this time.
  • maryevink
    maryevink Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 4 kids ranging in age from 2-12. Feel free to add me :)