Grow your Friends List, Grow your Support

Options

Replies

• L8dyluvbug
    Options
    hello all. I am a mother of two boys 10 and 7. My motivation right now is to lose weight to show my oldest son it can me done. His Dr recently told him he is overweight and wants him to lose 10 lbs. I feel like we can work together and get him started on his 10 and my 30+. time to get motivated. Would love to make new friends on the same journey. Have a blessed day
  • riaketty
    riaketty Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add me! :)

I'm 24 with a 4y and 3y girls.
    I'd love some friends! Especially any in Ohio! :D
  • tr33luv
    Options
    I just joined this group and saw this post. I would love to have more support! I have a 9 month old and work full time so any support/motivation is greatly appreciated!
    7276059.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • MariahNS
    Options
    Count me in! I'm still carrying around at least 20 lbs of baby weight...my baby is 6 years old now!
  • Valarie73
    Valarie73 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I could always use a few more friends to support me along the way.

My oldest [daughter] is 6 nearing 7, and my youngest [son] just turned 4. I've been battling up and down since my first was born. Hormone issues, pregnancy issues, then post-PG issues all resulted in my overweight self.
  • Wolfblitz007
    Wolfblitz007 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love the extra support!! Ive had times where I've lost weight but haven't had the support to keep it off!! I'm driven this time to get it off & keep it off!!
  • oddree80
    oddree80 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Would love some new Mom friends! I have a 2 year old and one that will be 6 on the 31 of Jan.

:smile:

Audrey Louise
  • claireyoga
    Options
    Count me in
    The more the merrier
    ( as long as whatever it is that's making you merry is included in your allowance!):drinker:
  • Jenni0101
    Jenni0101 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    This is my first time reaching out and I'm a bit nervous. O-well, trying new things is good for me :) Feel free to add me.
  • BCSNfld
    BCSNfld Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    The more support the better!
  • telete
    telete Posts: 9
    Options
    Mom of 3 girls in need of support and encouragement.
  • SexyLexy83
    Options
    :smile: Good Morning fitness pal!!!! Have a great and healthy day!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We CAN do this, we are WOMEN we can do it ALL!!!!!!!!
  • Embera
    Embera Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    My name is amber im 20 and recently had my first child shes now 4 months old and im looking to get in shape to keep up with her i want to be able to do all the things my parents couldent. im looking for ideas for working out with her as well as friends because i havent dieted before and am hoping friends will help to keep me motavated
  • verannab
    verannab Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I like this! LOL! My name is Veranna. I'm 22 and I just had my son 2 months ago. I started trying to get back into shape at the end of December and started trying again now. I'm married to the most awesome man who is crazy enough to start the Insanity work out with me. I'm looking for people to help keep me motivated and share healthy eating ideas and parenting ideas :)
  • AMH1031
    AMH1031 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi, My name is Ashley. I am 27 and have two children. My son is 3 years old and my daughter is 8 months. I am trying to get back in shape and working very hard at it. My motivation this far has been our trip to Hawaii in the fall but I could use more!! I would love to motivate and be motivated by others!!
  • eskimite
    Options
    I'd love to have all of you as friends! I just joined MFP and am still feeling my way around. Can't wait to be part of this supportive and encouraging community (especially when it's late at night and all I want to do is make a decaf coffee and eat a bunch of cookies...)
  • sonjaheitman
    Options
    I would love some support, I am a stay at home mom of a 3 yr old and two older ones in school. I really don't have much support since my husband has no need to lose weight.
  • brandim96
    Options
    Most definitely in! I have only just begun, but none of my friends are participating in mfp. Need help!
  • jeaninner06
    Options
    I NEED support also my son is going to be 6 in June and I've been struggling to loose weight since I've had him. I keep loosing and gaining back. This time I've made up my mind this is the last time I'm doing this I'M GOING TO LOOSE THIS WEIGHT.
  • jenparso
    jenparso Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I would love some MFP friends! Im 27 and a sahm of 4, they are 6, 3, 2 and 14 months!