Grow your Friends List, Grow your Support

Options

Replies

• KarrieLynn81
    KarrieLynn81 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Being a first time mom I really need the support! Help me ladies!
  • KarrieLynn81
    KarrieLynn81 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    me too. i need alot of support its easy to give up with school and a nine month old

I know the feeling! I'm a SAHM with an almost 11 month old and going to school part-time online. It's hard but we can do this!
  • Sera890
    Sera890 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    First time mom, SAHM, and soon to be student. I've got a lot on my plate, so I certainly could use the support as well!
  • weather4000
    weather4000 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I am going to add all of you!!!!! I have 3 beautiful children, 11, 6 and 11 months. I would love the extra support and motivation!
  • StaceMarie708
    StaceMarie708 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just joined this site and would love some support!
  • Alicianjames
    Options
    Would love it! :)
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    definetly need support and all the help i can get , i always seem to lose track or as soon as i see results i start to eat really bad again because i see how good i look =[
  • tarajenee
    tarajenee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Much support needed here too! 1st time mom. My son is 2months old. I'm ready to start dieting and excercising! Need friends , feel free to add me:)
  • krista010105
    krista010105 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    i would love to get some friends i just joined.
  • soccer8s
    soccer8s Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I'm going to add all of you. I'm a mom of 3 girls....5, 3 and 2 years old...and I still need to work out....let's do this together!!!!
  • newmejoey09
    Options
    Hi my name is Joey and I am a 20 year old single mother of a boy that will soon be 1 my goal weight is 140 lbs and I'm currently at 269. I have a problem with emotional eating and just got out of an abusive relationship and am also currently going through a custody battle. I have lost 20 lbs so far but I'm still struggling with my emotional eating and fighting the urge to eat.
  • BCSNfld
    BCSNfld Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'm new to MFP and would love more friends for support :)
  • angiez14
    Options
    Me! Me! Anyone can add me! I have 2 boys :) One will be 4 in Jan. & my little one is 7 months old..
  • Fran_1018
    Options
    Add me...Add me....I have 3 kids one of which was just born 6 months ago. My pre-pregnancy weight was 248 and my highest pregnancy weight was 299. I'm down to 254 but, would love to get down to at least 200 by the time my oldest son graduates in May 2012. I've been watching my calories and working out at the least 3 times a week doing step, spin, and just recently adding pilates. Let's do this!!! Let's be the sexiest Moms on the block!!!!
  • draco9793
    draco9793 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yes, more support would be wonderful! I'm a first time mom with a one year old and I'm frustrated be ause all the doctors told me that if I'm breast feeding and watching what I eat, the weight will just come right off. So far it's really been a struggle. Feel free to add me!
  • Nady9
    Nady9 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am game!! It is awesome to meet people with common goals like fitness and kids!!:happy:
  • Nady9
    Nady9 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am game!! It is awesome to meet people with common goals like fitness and kids!!:happy:
  • mrspetrosian
    mrspetrosian Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Me! I'd love to talk to some women in Texas, too!

I'm also on a Mommy Board and have "met" some awesome women there, too.

So feel free to add me! :)
  • jlepitzki
    Options
    Would love to add to my friends list :) I'm a mom of 3 (8, 4 and 1) and WOH part time.
  • Dixana
    Dixana Posts: 1
    Options
    Count me in! Lord knows I need all the help and motivation I can get.