Grow your Friends List, Grow your Support

Options
If you'd like to have a few Mommy friends on your MFP friends list, reply here.

Then everyone else that is interested in the same, go send a friend request!

Hit me up girls! The more support the better!

Replies

• gabriella_0577
    Options
    I'm game. I am a first time mom with a three year old - bring it on ladies. :wink: The more help I can get/give the better.
  • rxwoman
    rxwoman Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Would love more support! It helps keep me motivated.
  • jaxonsmommy11
    Options
    me too. i need alot of support its easy to give up with school and a nine month old
  • LysieMae
    LysieMae Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm down! The support is really why I like this site!
  • fit443
    fit443 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Me, too, even though I've been a mom for a long time now (my oldest is 16 - yikes!). Some days you just need someone to talk to!
  • techteachergirl
    techteachergirl Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Sign me up! I have a 20 month old, a full time job, and a hubby that does not have to worry about weight so I rely on MFP for friends and support!
  • LauraPankratz
    LauraPankratz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I would love it. The more support, guidance, etc would be beneficial.
  • Amberz04
    Options
    I'm game, please add me. I need all the support I can get. I have been trying to lose weight for the last year and I have lost a total of 49 lbs and I still have more to go, so I need all the support and motivation I can get.

Thanks!

Amber
  • lsathees
    Options
    Please add me!! I was "off the band-wagon" for a while in Aug/Sept, but I am back on track since then and need motivation!!!
  • Jackie218
    Jackie218 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I too Would love to have more mfp Mommy friends! Im currently a stay at home mom with a 3year old daughter. Would love to get to know u all and keep up with the motivation and support! Silly as this sounds but i sometimes feel closer to my mfp friends on here more cuz I dont have alot of "real friends" at home or who understand what i go thru on a daily basis, so im open to all requests! Xo

Jackie
  • jenniet04
    jenniet04 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    I'm in, been doing this on my own way too long
  • deehoney1
    Options
    Yeah please add me too:happy: , thanks
  • ashleeferever
    Options
    I'm first time mom to a beautiful and happy 6 month old little girl. Just started this site yesterday, would love some fitness pals to keep each other motivated!
  • Mirm99
    Mirm99 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!!.. im new at this blogging thing but I've lost over 40lbs in the past year and Im a new stay at home mom to my 1yr old 2yr n 4yr old and really need support to meet my goal.. thanks all n I look fwd to helping u guys too!!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I love having new friends :D
  • ljohnson1112
    ljohnson1112 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Ill take all the support I can get! :)
  • ladybuglvr
    ladybuglvr Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Me too me too!! Anyone can add me :)

I have 4 yr old and a 8 month old.. Tsking care of myself isnt always easy when its all about the kids 24/7.

Support and encouragement is crucial to our success!
  • bethh3
    Options
    I'm a SAHM with no motivation and willpower. I have no real life support, so having this online will help a lot.
  • TamaraGraceS
    TamaraGraceS Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Me: Long time girl struggling with weight. Working towards meeting my goal of 100 lbs lost by 40..... 40 in March and 77 lbs gone. I have 3 kids at home and a step daughter.
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    me! would love some new friends