what phone do you have?

Options
1235»

Replies

• maspicantexfa
    maspicantexfa Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I have the HTC Amaze and I am rather annoyed because not three months after I dropped full purchase price on that sucker, the HTC One came out.

I am still running stock ICS on the Amaze but I'm having issues with battery lately so I'm seriously thinking about Cyanogen
  • Rhodium1976
    Rhodium1976 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Droid Razr Maxx. Love it.

Sorry, don't do Apple anything. I am more of a Linux guy.

I run both OSX and Linux. (I even have a netbook running, *GASP*, Win7!) You'd be amazed at the similarities between most Linux distros and OSX's BSD...

Is the RAZR Maxx battery life really as good as they claim? I bought my RAZR before the Maxx came out, and it's the first phone I haven't been able to carry spare batteries for since my last iPhone (3Gs). My RAZR has difficulty making it from the time I leave work to bedtime. I do leave all radios on though, because I see no point to a smartphone that can't use all the cool smartphone functions.

The battery does last a long time and I can run it all day, apps, internet, etc and don't have to charge it for at least 8 hours.
  • Rhodium1976
    Rhodium1976 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Sorry, don't do Apple anything. I am more of a Linux guy.
    :drinker:

Why bash (pun intended, but admittedly not great) Apple?

lol

sudo apt-get remove Apple

I don't $bash them unless they bust out the superiority complex that many of the Apple Cult have. But, mainly because of price. Also, Apple stole the Linux kernel, modified it, and made it proprietary and that doesn't sit well with me, or any Gen Xer familiar with freedomware...lol

I have a dual boot laptop with Win 7 and Linux as well.
  • pinkkeith
    Options
    I have the iPhone 4 and can't wait to upgrade to the iPhone 5.

I love my iPhone but the one thing I hate about it is the ability to actually use it as a phone. Most of the time the person I'm talking to can't hear me at all.
  • Middangeard
    Middangeard Posts: 47 Member
    Options

I love my iPhone but the one thing I hate about it is the ability to actually use it as a phone. Most of the time the person I'm talking to can't hear me at all.

I've never had any troubles with people hearing me on my iPhone 4...

My iPhone 5 was scheduled for delivery today, but looks like weather has delayed it until maybe tomorrow.
  • Dani_Strength
    Dani_Strength Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Htc evo!
  • alsi602
    alsi602 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    iPhone 4s, but no upgrade for me this time...it's my partner's turn...boo!
  • nitepagan
    nitepagan Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Samsung Galaxy Exhibit 4G is cheapest and best for the money. I bought it at Walmart for I think $187, the T-Mobile plan is unlimited text and web, 100 minutes voice. A great plan if you do not talk much. $30. a month. If you miss a payment, you lose the plan, it's pay as you go. I think T-Mobile is sorry they allowed such a plan, as I use the phone for mostly the apps.
  • pinkkeith
    Options

I've never had any troubles with people hearing me on my iPhone 4...

My iPhone 5 was scheduled for delivery today, but looks like weather has delayed it until maybe tomorrow.

It doesn't happen to me all the time, just most of the time. It might be my carrier (AT&T) or the area I live in (Chicago) that might be causing it. I know other people where I live complain about the exact some things with me. Frankly, it is hit and miss.
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    have ya noticed NOTHING beats a land line for reception? but what to do, what to do...???
  • DKWaggoner
    Options
    HTC Inspire..Love it! I was scared to change over from IPhone but I made the right decision..Love the Android Platform!
  • antonyheaven
    antonyheaven Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I just replaced my iPhone 3 for an iPhone 5 - very happy