Replies

• jg4ever
    jg4ever Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Anyone near Fergus Falls, MN???
  • jaimesoo
    jaimesoo Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I workout out at Bally's (LA Fitness) in Little Canada. Anyone else?

That one is still there?!? I thought I heard that LA bought out Ballys but didnt know if there were even Bally locations left. I used to go to the LC Bally before they closed and had to go to the SunRay location... then they closed. So is the location the same? Are they honoring your membership?
  • jaimesoo
    jaimesoo Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I was a Fitness 19 member in Maplewood but they are now bought out by LA Fitness also and we are awaiting a new awesome gym for LA in Maplewood by the mall off 694 and WhiteBear Ave. While I am waiting I am either at the previous Fit19 or the Roseville LA off Fairview and County C-ish. I could go to Oakdale LA on the weekends or even NewBrighton if the weather is good. I usually hit the early morning crowd on the way to work around 715 but could do some nights around 530pm too
  • widrakie
    widrakie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just got a lifetime membership, Plymouth or St Louis Park. I'd love a buddy!
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    That's a bummer it's not LTF in Coon Rapids. I'd love to have a workout buddy.
  • its_go_time
    its_go_time Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I need a running buddy. I suck at running and need to get better at it already!
  • krisiepoo
    krisiepoo Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    I'd love to find someone to play tennis with next summer. I haven't played in years and would do best with someone who can hit the ball but who isn't crazy good. I'm a decent player...just rusty.

I haven't played in YEARS and would love to get started agai! I live in Woodbury
  • Babeskeez
    Babeskeez Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I work out at Anytime Fitness. Mainly the one in Big Lake but I go to Maple Grove (my parents own that one) and occasionally Ramsey too.
  • xatannerx
    xatannerx Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    LifeTime Fitness - Plymouth, Maple Grove, and New Hope

I workout at lifetime in Maple Grove and sometimes Plymouth and New Hope. I go during the week after 4pm and anytime on the weekends. I would like to try some classes. Let me know if anyone is interested in a buddy :)
  • ptjolsen
    ptjolsen Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Anytime Fitness - Moorhead
  • MrsRosenow
    MrsRosenow Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    LA Fitness in Hopkins!! Always enjoy a working out buddy or a smile if you see me there :D
  • stubbysticks
    stubbysticks Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    I started a separate topic for YMCA members since that's where I go, but wanted to post in this thread too to suggest that others might do the same for their own gyms. It'll be easier to figure out who goes to your gym!
  • Ritzbrit
    Ritzbrit Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    LA Fitness in Burnsville for me! I go to Zumba religiously, lol. If not in Zumba, I'm usually there everyday but Fridays. Anytime after 5. :)
  • stubbysticks
    stubbysticks Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    LA Fitness in Burnsville for me! I go to Zumba religiously, lol. If not in Zumba, I'm usually there everyday but Fridays. Anytime after 5. :)
    Hey RItzbrit, there are some bars in the Twin Cities area that do Zumba in the Club. If you're looking to combine the club atmosphere with an awesome workout it's a really fun time! Especially if you drink, lol...this place called Two Stooges used to do it up in Fridley, not sure if they still do, but I did see that Turtle's in Shakopee just hosted one a week or two ago. That wouldn't be too far for you. It's a blast!!!
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Fit Body Bootcamp in St Louis Park recently opened! If anyone is interested in learning more about their opening deals, let me know and I'll put you into contact with my trainer. =)
  • flatblade
    flatblade Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I work out at the Dan Abraham Healthy Living Center in Rochester. It is for Mayo employees and their families.