Where does everyone go to school?

Options

Replies

• freerunner12
    freerunner12 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    University of Canterbury (In New Zealand). Love it :)
  • ElanaBr
    ElanaBr Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I go to Molloy College in Long Island, NY. It's a small private college, I'm studying nursing :)
  • bluesy8899
    bluesy8899 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm at Purdue University in Indiana. This is my second year as a grad student. I'm a little older than most students but am really enjoying the process and the great instructors. Boiler Up!
  • alyssarof2012
    alyssarof2012 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I go to Virginia Commonwealth University. I really like it. :)
  • kittiesandfarts
    kittiesandfarts Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Weber State University, UT. Would love a workout buddy if anyone is nearby!
  • oudixon
    oudixon Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I finished up from University of South Carolina this past May with my second masters and I am currently looking at a couple of online schools to go for an EDD in Administration.

Feel free to message me, I love new friends and surprisingly I must love school since I keep going back. HAHA.

also went to
    Ohio University(started bachelors)
    The Ohio State University(finished bachelors)
    Mount Vernon Nazarene University(masters)
  • ChristinaKitty
    ChristinaKitty Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Creighton U in Omaha, NE
  • SpinCyn
    SpinCyn Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Concordia University in Mtl Canada :)
  • Elainye
    Elainye Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Cardiff, Wales, UK :).
  • Elainye
    Elainye Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Im at the University of the West of England, Bristol.

I know this is mainly Americans in this group but it looked more popular than the England based ones. :)

Woo, in my territory! :)
  • Kyligula
    Options
    University of Pittsburgh, main campus, junior year :drinker:
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    Currently at Lubbock Christian University, pursuing my undergraduate BA in Humanities, specialization in Pre-Law. Hard work, but I love it there. Hoping to take that to Texas Tech Law School to become a Disability Lawyer.
  • heyitsnicolelee
    heyitsnicolelee Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I go to Bloomsburg University (a state school in PA) and absolutely love it. The professors and the students are all so helpful and friendly. My major (accounting) is one of the ones they are known for and for a state school, I feel like they are really challenging me. 400 students start in my program and about 50-75 actually graduate from it per year.
  • kr15t3n98
    kr15t3n98 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Memorial University of Newfoundland! anyone else a MUN student?
  • knlucero
    knlucero Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    University of Southern California :) My major is Global Health, minor is Cinematic Television for Health Professions, and I play the flute in the marching band! It was definitely a HUGE culture shock, but I am going to do my best here!
  • leahraskie
    leahraskie Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Drake University in Des Moines Iowa. I'm majoring in biochemistry, cell and molecular biology and I'm going to apply for minors in chemistry and biology.
  • RachelWithoutAPaddle
    RachelWithoutAPaddle Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Oakland University in Michigan! Studying Industrial Engineering full time, and working in my field full-time.
  • hzm0016
    hzm0016 Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm at Auburn too!!! I'm a junior on the pre-pharm track!

ME THREE! I'm studying Horticulture!
  • vanella96
    vanella96 Posts: 5 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I'm going to be starting my first year at Tufts University this coming September, which probably makes me one of the youngest people here, I guess.

I'd love to connect with people in or near Boston though. Please message me! I would like to have some friends on here for support.
  • KPC0629
    KPC0629 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm in graduate school at the University of South Carolina majoring in applied physiology