Where does everyone go to school?

Options

Replies

• k_bergin
    k_bergin Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    University of Notre Dame here! English and Irish double major and loving it! Any other domers on here?
  • Justthisgirl1994
    Justthisgirl1994 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    University of British Columbia!
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    I'm a non-traditional student doing online classes for my MBA through Upper Iowa University.

I got my BS in accounting from UIU at satellite campuses in Des Moines... so it was familiar and easier (and cheaper) to go to UIU for online MBA classes now that I live in a more remote area and still work FT (I worked FT throughout my undergrad, with some PT jobs and contract work on the side; but in a rural area, I spend enough hours driving to prevent any of that).
  • OperationSnatch22
    OperationSnatch22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I go to Syracuse University! Are there any Orange out there?
  • thedaydreamer92
    thedaydreamer92 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Wayne State University in Detroit
  • erichknguyen
    erichknguyen Posts: 10 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Any takers for medical school?

Flinders University, Adelaide, Australia!

Moved out of home interstate to study and I'm loving it. Finals are stressful but that's how it's gotta be!
  • ArianaYoder
    ArianaYoder Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Western Michigan University! Behavior Analysis Grad Student!
  • jynni2001
    jynni2001 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    University of Wisconsin here (Parkside) currently majoring in molecular biology and bioinformatics. Summer and winter breaks are great for staying in shape but I never have time during the semester to actually workout! This semester is going to be particularly challenging as I have 4 regular classes and 2 labs every week. Any tips on how to squeeze in workouts between classes, homework, and exams?!?! Oh, and not to mention house cleaning, cooking, and taking care of a 14 year old? :D
  • msfoxy_25
    msfoxy_25 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Community college of Philadelphia for now.
  • ejb06070
    ejb06070 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Community College of Vermont for my A.S., Castleton State College for my B.S., and medical school (hopefully UVM... though I'll go anywhere I can get into...)
  • GoodLittleEater
    GoodLittleEater Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Tranferring to Georgia State University in August!
  • elga_thres
    elga_thres Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    University of Indonesia, communications major ☺
  • andrieJC
    andrieJC Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Is everyone American in this group? I am from England so go to Brighton university
  • betterme21220
    betterme21220 Posts: 49 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I go to Rutgers University. It's such a big school we have 5 campuses that are spread across two cities, and the diversity at my school is amazing. There are so many people from maybe different backgrounds. I love the school, it's the needing to catch the Rutgers bus to get to my class that takes the most getting used to.
  • Jasmunr
    Jasmunr Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    A small university in British Columbia Canada. I doubt anyone has heard of it :)
  • Marysone
    Marysone Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm majoring in psychology and am going to Oakland University, which is in Auburn Hills, MI.
  • officialashy
    officialashy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    HELP University, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. :) Love it here in the city campus, but yummy food trucks are my temptations.
  • lgramberg15
    lgramberg15 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Undergrad at UMass Amherst!
  • IllianaVillarreal
    Options
    Live in South Texas and attend online at University of North Texas in Denton.
  • armista2015
    armista2015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I go to Vanderbilt University in Nashville, TN and am studying to become a Family Nurse Practitioner :)