!DAILY CHECK IN HERE REGARDLESS OF WEEK, DAY OR LEVEL YOU AR

Options
191011121315»

Replies

• sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I took my measurements this morning.

I lost 7 inches and 6 lbs. I am proud of myself for sticking to this!:smile:

That is awesome work! Way to go!
  • sunshinegirlnm
    Options
    Okay, I fell off the last level - not made it to 4 - started TurboFire so sort of stopped Ripped (couldn't do both). :embarassed:

But since I was around the first few weeks I still wanted to check my measurements and share them with you. I'm pretty happy because I lost 8.25" and 8 pounds since we started Ripped. Pretty great results I think! :bigsmile:

Congrats to everyone that stuck it out or is finishing up now. You're all awesome!

Fabulous! Feel free to visit us in the JM Mix It Up Challenge! We'd love to see your smiling face!
  • sunshinegirlnm
    Options
    Today is my last day of Ripped in 30! I haven't done the last workout yet but I like to take my measurements in the morning so here are my final results:

Weight: 5.2lbs lost

I lost a grand total of 14.25 inches off the places I measure.

But for brevity's sake here's just the three main ones:
    Bust: 39 to 37 (2)
    Waist: 32 to 30 (2)
    Hip: 38.5 to 37 (1.5)

I will now be moving on to Chalean Extreme! May those of you who are doing Jillians Mix it Up Challenge lose lots of inches and pounds and gain lots of muscle and confidence!! :D

Awesome losses! Be sure to pop into the JM Mix It Up challenge and say hi!
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Week 4 day 5 done! 2 more days to go. Doing it with No More trouble Zone is very hard. Glad I survived.
  • wendyannvantiem
    wendyannvantiem Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Week 4 Day 6 done! I cant wait to finish tomorrow.
  • wendyannvantiem
    wendyannvantiem Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Well this is it! I just finished week 4. Took me longer than i wanted but I did it. I did not lose any weight but lost an inch of hips and waist. Way to go to all of you and your hard work! Now off to Extreme Shred and Shred : )
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    As i have always been, I'm the last one who finished the workout.Became very busy this holiday season but at least I made it again. Day 6 and 7 week 4 done.
  • elissascotland
    elissascotland Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone who made it through!
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    OK so I haven't posted here in a few days but I am still chugging along with my shred. Level 2 Day 1 completed yesterday and Ill be doing day 2 today along with my additional cardio :) My 3 month weigh in is tomorrow and as of 12/30 I was 2 pounds away from meeting the 10 pound goal. :) Can't wait to see the measurements!!

** Oops hit the wrong thread lol**