!DAILY CHECK IN HERE REGARDLESS OF WEEK, DAY OR LEVEL YOU AR

Options

Replies

• Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Im still here and Ripping! I just havent checked in.

Just finished Week 3 Day 5. I do not love the unconventional moves like duck walks. I previewed week 4 and I think I may jump ahead to that one early because I like the less acrobatic moves.

Ive gotten great results so far doing this. Im excited to see my final weight and measurements.
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. We're almost done?! I can't believe it's almost time for final measurements. I'm looking forward to it because I definitely feel it in my clothes, I really want to see the final numbers though. Think I'll try level 4 tomorrow - a few days early but I find myself having to modify too much of level 3 because of my knees. I'll try it and see how it goes.
  • Skyrocket123
    Skyrocket123 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Got a deep root trapped nerve. My Physio strapped me up and won't touch it for now. The pain is unreal and I have to wait to see my GP till 3.40 today to get some stronger pain relief as normal painkillers aren't touching it. I know it's wrong but I miss my Ripped in 30 and am worried my washboard stomach is going to turn to flab because I read on here that within 2 days of no exercise all the good you do by exercising is undone. I worked so hard to get to this point now I'm worried it will all go back to square one. Cutting my calories right back. :(
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    finished Ripped in 30 week 4 :) and going to start Killer Buns and Thighs and 6 week 6 pack alternating them.

weighed myself yesterday (won't use today's weight cuz i have gained weight i think it's water weight cuz you can't gain fat weight overnight, i dont think, like 2-4 lbs overnight :( )

Beginning: End:
    Weight:221 212.8
    Bust 41 39
    Waist 40 38
    Hips 45 44
    Thigh 21.5 20.75
    Calves 14.75 13.5

Those are great results! I was thinking about getting 6w 6p next but I like your idea of mixing the 2.
  • MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    finished Ripped in 30 week 4 :) and going to start Killer Buns and Thighs and 6 week 6 pack alternating them.

weighed myself yesterday (won't use today's weight cuz i have gained weight i think it's water weight cuz you can't gain fat weight overnight, i dont think, like 2-4 lbs overnight :( )

Bust 41 39
    Waist 40 38
    Hips 45 44
    Thigh 21.5 20.75
    Calves 14.75 13.5

Those are great results! I was thinking about getting 6w 6p next but I like your idea of mixing the 2.

Thank you :) I have noticed I get bored easily and I also know you stick with the 6 week 6 pack for 3 weeks each level, and I wanted to do KBT next so I thought I"d mix the two together and try to hit both trouble zones for me lol. Thanks again :)
  • wendyannvantiem
    wendyannvantiem Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I completed Day 3 Week 3 yesterday for 12/7.
  • caiconCristi
    caiconCristi Posts: 255 Member
    Options

Bust 41 39
    Waist 40 38
    Hips 45 44
    Thigh 21.5 20.75
    Calves 14.75 13.5

That is incredible!! Way to go!
  • caiconCristi
    caiconCristi Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Forgot to check in yesterday. I did W3D4. I'm still struggling on the last circuit. My arms are on fire. I have to keep shaking them out and getting right back to it. I shouldn't complain because I love the way they look.
    I am not going to post any great results from doing this. I have eaten so much food and haven't been able to run in a month. I'm grateful that this has enabled me to NOT gain weight and still feel good about myself. I am inspired by everyone else. Once I get my eating a bit more healthy and get back to running I'm hoping to get the results you all are!
  • Velks39
    Velks39 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Started Week 4, Day 1!!! So excited that I have made it this far! Burpies though.......really! I haven't done those since High School PE class! But if it works, then let's do it!!!
  • jls1661
    jls1661 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    D2W4 is in the bag.

Had a total NSV today. I had a bunch of old clothes packed up in my storage building out back, a lot of them I had packed away because they were too small. I decided to go get them, since all my clothes are falling off me. I found an old red dress that used to be my favorite dress, but I haven't been able to even come close to fitting in it in over 10 years. Decided what the heck and tried it on...OMG it fit fantastically! I couldn't believe, I never could really try it on before because it was so super tight it would have ripped and now it fits perfect!!! I don't know why I held on to it all these years, but I'm so glad I did!!
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    D2W4 is in the bag.

Had a total NSV today. I had a bunch of old clothes packed up in my storage building out back, a lot of them I had packed away because they were too small. I decided to go get them, since all my clothes are falling off me. I found an old red dress that used to be my favorite dress, but I haven't been able to even come close to fitting in it in over 10 years. Decided what the heck and tried it on...OMG it fit fantastically! I couldn't believe, I never could really try it on before because it was so super tight it would have ripped and now it fits perfect!!! I don't know why I held on to it all these years, but I'm so glad I did!!

That's excellent!! I have a large Rubbermaid container filled with skinny clothes and it includes an outfit that I can't wait to wear again. It'll probably be out of style by the time I can fit into it again but I just want that feeling of trying it on and seeing how good I look in it! Congrats!!!
  • jls1661
    jls1661 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    :
    I had a funny moment today. So I have a kitten the same one who tries to attack Jillian through the screen....well today during one of the table ab moves. He decides to jump on me and lay there I know this day was coming!!!!!!!! It was pretty funny Im glad it wasn't my big cat. who's probably like almost 12 pounds now.

How cute! Aren't cats helpful? My kitten like to sit on my back while I'm doing pushups, like it's his personal roller coaster. And my older cat like to sit on my stomach when I'm doing crunches and give me a kiss every time I come up.
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options

Maybe we should make this a Jillian Michaels Group instead of Ripped...this was we can all share our progress!

Just a thought! :flowerforyou:

I like it! Do you want to create a new group and moderate?
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    week 3 Day 1 done. Was not as hard as expected. Most of the moves I was already familiar with because of her other DVD and P90X. Not easy but I was expecting worst so I am happy. I guess she reserves the worst for week 4.:laugh:
  • sunshinegirlnm
    Options

Bust 41 39
    Waist 40 38
    Hips 45 44
    Thigh 21.5 20.75
    Calves 14.75 13.5

Awesome job!!! Congrats!!!
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options

Maybe we should make this a Jillian Michaels Group instead of Ripped...this was we can all share our progress!

Just a thought! :flowerforyou:

I like it! Do you want to create a new group and moderate?

I like that idea also. I know I will do another JM video after this just not sure which one yet.
    W3 D3 Done! Does this bother anyone else in the lower back after the workout? Not sure if its the workout or something else. Its not bad I can just feel a bit of a twinge.
  • jwalsh1977
    jwalsh1977 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just starting this week, I had Ripped in 30 for a few months and then I hurt my back but I am back to good now. I would like to join now I hope it is not to late. also how many days a week do you do it. I thought it was every day but can't remember.
  • MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    Options

Bust 41 39
    Waist 40 38
    Hips 45 44
    Thigh 21.5 20.75
    Calves 14.75 13.5

That is incredible!! Way to go!
  • sunshinegirlnm
    Options
    Just starting this week, I had Ripped in 30 for a few months and then I hurt my back but I am back to good now. I would like to join now I hope it is not to late. also how many days a week do you do it. I thought it was every day but can't remember.

Welcome!

Everybody is kind of on their own schedule. Just do what works best for you -- that's the important thing. So if doing it 3 days then taking a rest day is best, fine. Or if you'd rather work out 7 in a row and take off a day after all that, fine, too. Most importantly: listen to YOUR body.
  • sunshinegirlnm
    Options
    :wink: Need YOUR vote! :wink:

I love this JM mix-up that Saffyra found.

Who wants to start Monday, December 19 on the following JM routine using multiple discs? I plan on substituting Level 2 of Shred with Level 3 (I hate Level 2 of Shred).

There can be a lot of flexibility in this mixed up routine! Let me know if we should start a new group.

DAY 1: 30 DAY SHRED - LEVEL 1

DAY 2: 30 DAY SHRED - LEVEL 1

DAY 3: NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES

DAY 4: 30 DAY SHRED - LEVEL 1

DAY 5: BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM

DAY 6: NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES

DAY 7: DAY OFF

DAY 8: 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 1

DAY 9: 30 DAY SHRED - LEVEL 2

DAY 10: NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES

DAY 11: 3O DAY SHRED - LEVEL 2

DAY 12: BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM