!DAILY CHECK IN HERE REGARDLESS OF WEEK, DAY OR LEVEL YOU AR

Options

Replies

• Velks39
    Velks39 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    W3D6, completed! I still think I might do another couple days of week 3. Its been hard for me to stay at their pace on some of the exercises. Definitely a hard week, but I want to feel good about going on to week 4, and feel like I need to do a couple more days of week 3.

Just a suggestion:
    when there is an exercise that I am not able to do well, or not do many of, I switch to something we HAVE done in a previous week or from the 30 Day Shred that I know I can complete the rest of the time with. So at least I am doing something and not standing there waiting. I know it is not the same as doing what they are on the DVD, but I feel better doing this than nothing at all.

Very nervous/excited/scared for Week 4. Part of me is anxious to see what it's like and the other part is NOT wanting to be done! What next? I don't want to be finished!!!!!!!! I need to be researching what to do after this challenge, anyone have a suggestion? I would love your input!
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    OK, I'm back again. Had 1 day rest. It's just that my muscles in my thighs was so sore yesterday and my sore throat get even worse. after a double workout of week 2 a day before. I nearly faint, but glad I did not. Btw, day 1 week 3 done.
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options

Just a suggestion:
    when there is an exercise that I am not able to do well, or not do many of, I switch to something we HAVE done in a previous week or from the 30 Day Shred that I know I can complete the rest of the time with. So at least I am doing something and not standing there waiting. I know it is not the same as doing what they are on the DVD, but I feel better doing this than nothing at all.

I need to be researching what to do after this challenge, anyone have a suggestion? I would love your input!

I substitute sometimes, too, especially if it's jumping during cardio -- too hard on my knees. I agree with you -- just keep moving!!!!

I was thinking after completing Ripped that I'd keep doing it but in a circuit of the weeks, like:

Mon Week1
    Tues Week 2
    Weds Week 3
    Thurs Week 4
    Fri Week 1
    Sat Week 2
    Sun Rest
    Mon Week 3
    Tues Week 4
    and so on.... I just need variety. I also have Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism which is a longer workout. Thinking I might do that. What's :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: everybody :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: thinking??? What's next???
  • xorachelrose
    Options
    D4W3 - 18 days complete.

aaaah. its still tough! i feel like such a wimp! lol and we hardly use weights during this week.. lol oh well ill have some super strong triceps and quads when im through with this workout for sure! :)

urrrgggghhh! im so weaaaak! lol at least i can make it through all the way now with hardly any breaks. lol so thats a plus
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options

I was thinking after completing Ripped that I'd keep doing it but in a circuit of the weeks, like:

Mon Week1
    Tues Week 2
    Weds Week 3
    Thurs Week 4
    Fri Week 1
    Sat Week 2
    Sun Rest
    Mon Week 3
    Tues Week 4
    and so on.... I just need variety. I also have Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism which is a longer workout. Thinking I might do that. What's :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: everybody :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: thinking??? What's next???

I found a Jillian Challenge using 30DS, Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism and No More Trouble Zones, if you're interested. It's really long so I'm sorry for sucking up half the page in advance ;)

DAY 1: 30 DAY SHRED - LEVEL 1

DAY 2: 30 DAY SHRED - LEVEL 1

DAY 3: NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES

DAY 4: 30 DAY SHRED - LEVEL 1

DAY 5: BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM

DAY 6: NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES

DAY 7: DAY OFF

DAY 8: 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 1

DAY 9: 30 DAY SHRED - LEVEL 2

DAY 10: NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES

DAY 11: 3O DAY SHRED - LEVEL 2

DAY 12: BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM

DAY 13: NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES

DAY 14: DAY OFF

DAY 15: 30 DAY SHRED - LEVEL 1
    NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES

DAY 16: 30 DAY SHRED - LEVEL 2

DAY 17: NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES

DAY 18: 30 DAY SHRED - LEVEL 1
    30 DAY SHRED - LEVEL 2

DAY 19: NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES

DAY 20: BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM

DAY 21: DAY OFF

DAY 22: 30 DAY SHRED - LEVEL 2
    30 DAY SHRED - LEVEL 1

DAY 23: NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES

DAY 24: BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM

DAY 25: NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
    30 DAY SHRED - LEVEL 1

DAY 26: DAY OFF

DAY 27: NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
    30 DAY SHRED - LEVEL 1

DAY 28: BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM
    NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES

DAY 29: 30 SHRED LEVEL 2
    30 SHRED LEVEL 1

DAY 30: NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES

So if you want an officially sanction killer month, there ya go :D And no, I haven't done it yet!
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Week 3 Day 1! Yay, no more Week 2! Killer Killer Killer but I love it so much more. Hooray for Week 3.

And since today is the beginning of the new week I took my measurements.

So far I've lost 3.6 pounds and 9.25" off the various spots I measure!

Sixteen more pounds to go, though :)
  • sunshinegirlnm
    Options
    @Saffyra: I love that JM mixed up routine!!! Perhaps you should start that group when we finish this one. I love love love variety! And congrats on your losses!

Forgot to post this morning: Week 2 Day 5 done
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    W2D6 DONE!!!! So ready for week 3 :) I got a lovely compliment on my legs today while I was doing laundry. I smiled so hard because I used to hate my legs growing up. They were big an unshapely-atleast to me. They are still big but have visible muscles without me having to flex :) Just had to share. :bigsmile:
  • sunshinegirlnm
    Options
    W2D6 DONE!!!! So ready for week 3 :) I got a lovely compliment on my legs today while I was doing laundry. I smiled so hard because I used to hate my legs growing up. They were big an unshapely-atleast to me. They are still big but have visible muscles without me having to flex :) Just had to share. :bigsmile:

Oh Smiley!!! That is awesome awesome awesome! Congrats my friend.
  • caiconCristi
    caiconCristi Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    W3D1 Done. Nice to start a new week. I felt it!
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Alright, gonna try Level 3 tomorrow. I hope it goes better this time...
  • jam1010
    Options
    day 2 week 3 done. i would love to join again in JMs workout. i have all her dvds in my drawer. 1st circuit strength training is the hardest for me in week 3
  • Skyrocket123
    Skyrocket123 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Day 3 of Week 3 done. had a rest day yesterday.
    It's always harder after a rest day I find.
    Still not easy but Level 3 seems to go quicker I think, before I know it I'm on circuit 3!
  • xorachelrose
    Options
    D5W3 - 19 days complete !

I know this is going to sound crazy but i think i'm starting to fall in love with the workout for week 3. It REALLY works all of those areas that I never seem to work out enough. I might just stay on this level for a couple extra days because its so awesome. lol I haven't decided yet. I realized i was suppose to rest today but i forgot. ha. I cant believe its almost the end of RIT i feel like we just started lol
  • jam1010
    Options
    Day 3 week 3 done.
  • wendyannvantiem
    wendyannvantiem Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Day1 Week 3. This workout seemed really short to me for some reason but it still kicked my butt. Oh and have to thank my awesome brother for buying me the Jillian Michael's Ultimate Dumbbell set : )
  • jennt_22
    jennt_22 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    My rest day was yesterday but today I did Week 3 Day 3!

I also love that Jillian challenge with the mix of workouts/dvd's! I would love to do something like that after this is all said and done!
  • jam1010
    Options
    I have noticed it too in my legs. It came from the Hard-work doing a lot of lunges. Thats just mean JM's workout is working.I Love wearing shorts now.
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Wanted to check out some of the other videos that would be on that 30 day challenge list so in addition to Ri30 I did some of No More Trouble Zones. Sheesh, that is NO joke. That video has almost no cardio but I was sweating like crazy. Even my socks are sweaty! Eeeww! But I know I'll be feeling it tomorrow and will definitely work that DVD into my rotation.

Keep ripping y'all!!
  • Velks39
    Velks39 Posts: 84 Member
    Options

Mon Week1
    Tues Week 2
    Weds Week 3
    Thurs Week 4
    Fri Week 1
    Sat Week 2
    Sun Rest
    Mon Week 3
    Tues W
    and so on.... I just need variety. I also have Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism which is a longer workout. Thinking I might do that. What's everybody thinking??? What's next???

I think this sound like a great idea, I was thinking something like thatvas well. Totally about the variety in workouts!