!DAILY CHECK IN HERE REGARDLESS OF WEEK, DAY OR LEVEL YOU AR

Options

Replies

• jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I did not work out yesterday, My baby , my mom and I we're walking and doing little shopping in the mall. It's been late when we got home and am so tired. i think i burned around 580 cals. I will do my day 6 and 7 week 2 tonight, so that i can move on with week 3 by tomorrow.
  • caiconCristi
    caiconCristi Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    W2D6 done. Going to do D7 tomorrow and then start Week 3. Ok after reading these posts I'm scared of Week 3! Yikes.
  • spaceEF
    spaceEF Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm a little embarrassed to come back here after taking a week off for illness, family vacation, and my sudden on take of a symptom called lethargy. But I don't want to quit and even if I'm ridiculously behind, I still need everyone's motivation. As long as I'm willing to keep going I suppose it's okay. Finally completed day 7 of level one. And if level two isn't a huge doozie, I'll try to squeeze in some extras to erase some of the shame of my fallback :) Great job everyone for killing it!!!
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    After all the good things said about Week 3, I can't wait to get there!

I just finished up Week 2 Day 5. Only I'm subbing Week 2 with Shred It with Weights Level 1 because all that planking is too hard on my wrists.

So far I've lost 3lbs and 6.25 inches! It's working!
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    W2D3 I am feeling better about week 2. THANK YOU for all the supportive comments. I was feeling really low but went back to it and will keep going. What a great group we have here! :happy:
  • jennt_22
    jennt_22 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Week 2 Day 5 Complete!

Not sure if I should do another day of it or move on to week 3?
  • kelgwin36
    kelgwin36 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Week 3 day 1 complete.... I would like 2 say OMG!! I had to do quite a few of the modifiers and i feel like I was put through the ringer, but it was a GREAT workout!!!
  • Velks39
    Velks39 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely getting something out of it! Think of it this way, you are NOT sitting around doing nothing! There are going to be days that you are not going to be able to put out as much effort, and days that you are going to be a Rock Star!
    Hang in there and remember that is what this thread is for............Encouragement and Support! You are gonna make it! Keep up the great work!!!! Think Positive!!! You can do anything you put your mind to! Believe in yourself!
  • Velks39
    Options
    D2 W2 Done. I just feel like I can't do it. I can't do some of the moves even close to as many times as the dvd (even modified). I just don't tink I am getting anything out of it. Anyone else feel this way?

You are getting something out of it!!!!! It just takes time. Just do the BEST that you can and keep pushing. These are some hard moves -- Jillian says so herself. And the fact that you are trying and showing up every day is what matters. I know how hard it is to be patient -- I have ZERO patience. But I couldn't do a full pushup 7 weeks ago and now I'm learning how to do crow pushups.... It's progress, not perfection. Don't give up!!!! We're here for you!!!! Just whine to us!!!! We understand. :)
    You are absolutely getting something out of it! Think of it this way, you are NOT sitting around doing nothing! There are going to be days that you are not going to be able to put out as much effort, and days that you are going to be a Rock Star!
    Hang in there and remember that is what this thread is for............Encouragement and Support! You are gonna make it! Keep up the great work!!!! Think Positive!!! You can do anything you put your mind to! Believe in yourself!
  • Skyrocket123
    Skyrocket123 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Did Day 1 of Week 3 today!
    OMG it's a killer! My lower legs felt like they were going to melt. Normally I watch the dvd through before I start a new week so I know what to expect but because I have been having one rest day (saturday) and therefore trying to make up the full 7 days of each week I just didn't get chance to watch it so did it 'blind' this morning.
    :/ I did have to take a couple of 5 second breaks but I am still alive now although I bet my form is dreadful!
    Has anyone found their weightloss/inchloss has stalled? I did 30DS before this and it kind of stalled after the 2nd week but I thougt Ripped might have kick started it all again
  • jam1010
    Options
    Did Day 1 of Week 3 today!
    OMG it's a killer! My lower legs felt like they were going to melt. Normally I watch the dvd through before I start a new week so I know what to expect but because I have been having one rest day (saturday) and therefore trying to make up the full 7 days of each week I just didn't get chance to watch it so did it 'blind' this morning.
    :/ I did have to take a couple of 5 second breaks but I am still alive now although I bet my form is dreadful!
    Has anyone found their weightloss/inchloss has stalled? I did 30DS before this and it kind of stalled after the 2nd week but I thougt Ripped might have kick started it all again
    I do the same way too, sort of memorizing the moves before doing it. It make a lot easier when I workout since we've been changing moves every-week. btw day 6 and 7 week 2 complete.
  • jam1010
    Options
    Well, I'm a little embarrassed to come back here after taking a week off for illness, family vacation, and my sudden on take of a symptom called lethargy. But I don't want to quit and even if I'm ridiculously behind, I still need everyone's motivation. As long as I'm willing to keep going I suppose it's okay. Finally completed day 7 of level one. And if level two isn't a huge doozie, I'll try to squeeze in some extras to erase some of the shame of my fallback :) Great job everyone for killing it!!!
    I'm glad you're back. Good luck for the week 2. Just make sure you are completely recovered before starting. It is challenging but I know you can do it. Not a big fan of doing mountain climbers and planks jacks back to back for 2 minutes. glad i'm done with week 2. getting scared to week3.
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Somehow I really hurt my right knee day before yesterday. I rested yesterday but it's still super achy and a bit swollen. :( I hate getting "behind" but it looks like another day off is in order. :( Just when I started feeling like I was on a good roll. Sigh.
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options

We're glad you're here! I'm way behind too cause of Thanksgiving and now hurting my knee. It doesn't matter what day or level or week you're on -- just do your best and stick with us! We're all doing what we can....

@dreamz49---the same goes for you. Just start....don't worry about being "behind"
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    W2D4 done yesterday Planks are killer. But guess what I do regular pushups when I cant do the planks anymore !!!!!. Will check back in after tonight's workout!!
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    D2 W2 Done. I just feel like I can't do it. I can't do some of the moves even close to as many times as the dvd (even modified). I just don't tink I am getting anything out of it. Anyone else feel this way?

With some of the plank moves, i can do it for a certain extent then I just do regular pushups-something I couldn't before
    With the bridge ab- I do what I can then do crunches or situps.

Those are the only two I can think of offhand that I have trouble with.
  • Velks39
    Options
    W3D4, is done. This was a tough day as well. Jillian definitely knows what she is doing and I am loving the results! Have to try and get another evening in with cardio.
  • jls1661
    jls1661 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Forgot to check in yesterday, but I did D1W3 yesterday and just finished D2W3 today. Week 3 is really hard for me, I have a bad knee (no cartilidge in my right knee). I can't physically do that duck walk, but I try and by the end of the workout my knee is so shaky and weak. But, I'm giving it all I have and then some! Let's keep it up guys, we are all rocking this whether we think so or not!!
  • jennt_22
    jennt_22 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Week 3 Day 1 Done! UGH week 3 is a killer I hate duck walk and jumping lunges!!! I had to do a lot of the beginner modifications which made me feel like I didn't get as good of a workout though and slacked a little :/ I definitely want to try and push harder tomorrow!
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I am scared of week 3.:embarassed: