!DAILY CHECK IN HERE REGARDLESS OF WEEK, DAY OR LEVEL YOU AR

Options

Replies

• tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    D6 W2 Thank goodness I am almost done with this level. Took a rest day yesterday.
  • Velks39
    Velks39 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I was thinking after completing Ripped that I'd keep doing it but in a circuit of the weeks, like:

Mon Week1
    Tues Week 2
    Weds Week 3
    Thurs Week 4
    Fri Week 1
    Sat Week 2
    Sun Rest
    Mon Week 3
    Tues W
    and so on.... I just need variety. I also have Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism which is a longer workout. Thinking I might do that. What's everybody thinking??? What's next???

I think this sound like a great idea, I was thinking something like thatvas well. Totally about the variety in workouts!
  • Skyrocket123
    Skyrocket123 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Day 4 Week 3 done!
    I think JM would kick my butt if she could see me doing these exercises! My form must be terrible but I do quite like Week 3, I am living in fear of Week 4 though!
  • wendyannvantiem
    wendyannvantiem Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Day 2 Week 3 done! I really was working up a sweat today : ) Off to hit the shower
  • jls1661
    jls1661 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Trying to get motivated to workout today. Kind of hit a rut the past couple days, not making the best food choices and totally slacking on my workouts. Skipped yesterday so going to try to do 2 workouts today to make up for it.
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Trying to get motivated to workout today. Kind of hit a rut the past couple days, not making the best food choices and totally slacking on my workouts. Skipped yesterday so going to try to do 2 workouts today to make up for it.

Feelin for ya....life has been challenging here the past couple days complete with wicked PMS.... Intellectually I know nothing would make me feel better, but it's the last thing I want to do....
  • caiconCristi
    caiconCristi Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Getting back on track today. Going to do D2 of W3. Supposed to do it yesterday but didn't get up early enough to get it in before I left the house. Psyched to get started again today!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    W2D4 yesterday! :)
    I've just been doing it about 3 days per week so i'm behind now. I ride my exercise bike the other days :)
  • jls1661
    jls1661 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Don't know how I managed it, but I finally motivated myself to rock out 2 JM W3s in a row! So D4W3, and D5W3 done.
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Finally D7 W2 done. Bring on week 3 tomorrow!
  • Velks39
    Velks39 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Week 3, Day 7 is done and it is still hard! YIKES! This is definitely a challenging week! Felt great today though. Took yesterday off for a rest day and am thinking tonight I would like to hit the treadmill or something else for Cardio! We will see, never know what my evening will end up like :happy:
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    W2D7 DONE. Whew!! IDK what it is about JM workouts, but right when I'm down to the last workout before I move levels it like really gets me lol. I guess mentally I'm like yeah, I can do this, I'm ready for the next level and the workout says I'm going to kick your but one last good time!!!

Well Im off to do a little bit of house straightening and then going to hit my bike for my last 40 min of cardio :)

Hope everyone has had a great Monday :bigsmile:
  • MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Day 5 week 4 getting easier, was able to do the last ab session the whole time :) doing modifications for the pliay (sp?) hops and the sissor jacks as well.

hope everyone else is going strong!!!
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Week 3 Day 2 done!

I think I'm in more pain today than I was on my first day of Week 3. I do have to modify some of the moves just so I can do them.
    While that makes me feel like a wimp it still works!
  • Skyrocket123
    Skyrocket123 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Day 5 Week 3 done!
    I woke up this morning with a horrible twinge in my right boob/shoulder area. Must have a trapped nerve or something.
    Anyway I debated whether to Rip as I am off Xmas shopping with my mother in law to be, but I know with me missing workouts is a slippery slope so I did it anyway and it still twinges but doesn't feel as bad!
    Glad I did it now!
    My weightloss and inch loss has stalled completely but at least it I'm not putting anything on.
    I did 30DS before RIT and haven't really moved weight since week 2 of the Shred. Anyone else like this?
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I would be missing on regularly checking in here, My pc at home is messed up.I have to wait to repair it first before I can use it again. Getting me really Crazy. No internet in a day is so cruel to me.i will just catch up once it is completely reformat. good thing here in Philippines we can rent a computer in internet shop but i cannot do it everyday, its so inconvenient. btw day 4 week 3 done today. till next time.
  • caiconCristi
    Options
    Week 3 Day 2 done!

I think I'm in more pain today than I was on my first day of Week 3. I do have to modify some of the moves just so I can do them.
    While that makes me feel like a wimp it still works!

I hear ya! I did W3D2 yesterday and I'm feeling it today. I'm modifying as well. I'm just focusing on how happy I am that I just keep going. I'm hoping when I do D3 today my muscles warm up and I feel better than I do now! I know doing 30DS and now this is paying off. My arms looks 100% better. My weight is hovering within 5lbs of the lowest I've gotten but heck I've been eating a lot. I just want to keep focused on doing this over the next month, trying to keep my eating within sane bounds and then re-evaluate what I want to accomplish during January. I know I'd like to get 10 more pounds off but I also know I'm not into buckling down to do it this second. If it happens great, if not I'm happy exercising and eating healthy most of the time.
  • sunshinegirlnm
    Options
    Week 2 Day 6 DONE
    Week 3 Day 2 DONE

Did a back to back session and OMG am I wiped!!!!

I can't do those deck rolls on Week 3 circuit 2. They just kill my knees when you pop upright. Any modification ideas??? :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

Everyone is really rocking it! What are you all thinking for your next workout challenge? More Jillian? I like @Saffya's mix-it-up JM workouts from all the different DVDs -- really keeps it interesting.

Happy Tuesday!
  • sunshinegirlnm
    Options
    @caiconCristi:

LOL for me it's just winter--it just always makes me want to eat more, more, more!!! My goal is to get through the holidays without any gains. Then on Jan 1 it's hardcore showtime. I, too, have 10 i want to get off.
  • caiconCristi
    Options
    Week 2 Day 6 DONE
    Week 3 Day 2 DONE

Did a back to back session and OMG am I wiped!!!!

I can't do those deck rolls on Week 3 circuit 2. They just kill my knees when you pop upright. Any modification ideas??? :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

Everyone is really rocking it! What are you all thinking for your next workout challenge? More Jillian? I like @Saffya's mix-it-up JM workouts from all the different DVDs -- really keeps it interesting.

Happy Tuesday!

That is impressive. My arms are freakin shaking right now! That last circuit with all the arms kills me! My triceps are on fire. I'm afraid if I did back to back workouts i would hurt myself in some embarrassing way--like falling flat on my face!
    I'm up for a new Jillian Challenge after this.
    W3D3 is in the books. Hooray!!!!!
    Cristi