Who's Starting When?

Options
1235»

Replies

• chrissaucier
    chrissaucier Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I'm going to consider the 1st my official day to start this challenge. I'm using 5lb weights,
    Good luck everyone!
  • lbdee
    lbdee Posts: 31
    Options
    Thanks!! If you can do it at 5 a.m. with 4 little ones, I have no excuse not to get up and do it at 6:00. I only have one teenager left at home!!! I'm just not a morning person...
  • aklitten
    aklitten Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I am waiting on my DVD to show up in the mail, but I'm also waiting until I can breathe and am no longer sick. Send healthy vibes my way, please!!
  • Elixandra
    Elixandra Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I ended up starting today. :D
  • sschutte11
    sschutte11 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!! So excited to join this group! I'm starting tomorrow, it'll be great to have the motivation of others doing it as well :)
  • nadiali
    Options
    hey guys i actually ended up starting today not yesterday... i started with level two but it was reallly tough! i think ill be going back to level one tomorrow but at least now i am capable of getting through the whole 20 mins doing the advanced moves in level one and not the beginners ones (does that make sense?).

right now i feel like ill being doing level one all month but we'll see how quickly the body improves.

anyone doing the meal plan that comes with the dvd?? i am trying to, if anyone else is let me know how it goes for u
  • genene111
    genene111 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Starting today:) December 1st!
  • lbdee
    lbdee Posts: 31
    Options
    I started this morning. Still don't have my measurements, need a tape. Workout felt great and was harder than expected but not impossible. I like that it is only 27 min. Anyone know how many calories it burns or how to log it in the exercise diary????
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I started last night (11/30), but I'm not going to do Shred on my two strength training days per week at the gym. I can't remember but I hope I don't have lunges on my program today because my legs are so sore from last night!! :smile: In a good way!!
  • princesskittykat
    Options
    Heyyyy, I already started this, I hope you guys don't mind :)

I'm on day 6 today, so technically I'm going to be going thru most of it in December lol

I took before pics, I can't wait to take my after pics :D

Here are my measurements:

Neck: 14"
    Chest: 36"
    Waist(smallest): 31"
    Waist(bellybutton): 35"
    Hips: 41"
    Thighs: 25"
    Calves: 15"
    Biceps: 12.5"

I think my weight was 173 lb when I started this, I actually started the day after a really bad Friday night, so I had some water retention going on, but we'll see how many inches and lb I'll lose by the last day. I also promised myself not to measure or weigh myself until then. I tend to get discouraged if I don't see results right away.

I'll post my pics when I'm done :) GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!!!
  • mjm9151
    mjm9151 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am starting tonight after my son goes to bed!
  • AnnaGallegos88
    AnnaGallegos88 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    i'll start dec 2nd :)
  • Megan5683
    Megan5683 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today.
  • Megan5683
    Megan5683 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today.
  • GetFitE
    GetFitE Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Alright--so I was GOING to start Dec. 1st, but that didn't happen. And I was going to do it today, but decided I'd rather go for a 4 mile run instead, and now that I'm home for my run, it's time for me to go meet my friend that I made plans with. So aiming to start tomorrow. I know, I'm a little behind, but I'll pick it up! At least I did SOME kind of workout vs nothing at all! I'm not purposely being lazy! I just work two jobs and one of them is 12hrs shifts at a time...so I have a pretty hectic schedule!