• SWilland
    SWilland Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Day 1 Level 1

Day 2 Level 1

Day 3 Level 1 and im still alive!
  • sezz_25
    Options
    Missed yesterday :noway: Did my 6th day of level 1 early this morning :drinker:
  • starshine420
    Options
    Day 2, Level 1 complete! I'm so loving this actually! Sore muscles and all!

Day 3, Level 1 complete! Wasn't sure I'd make it today. Had a long, tiring, but very fun day with my son. I essentionally did 3 hours of walking with him for the Christmas Stroll in our town. Was much fun and much worth it. I didn't eat so well (well, there was free candy cane samples and clam chowder and hot chocolate and we went to our favorite candy store, couldn't be helped, it was a spoiling day, lol) but at least I'm making up for it now, lol
  • mulcapa
    Options
    Completed Day 3 Level 1!
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Completed Day 3 of Level 1. Mercifully, I was not so sore today! I took a walk after 30DS yesterday and I really think that helped, so I repeated today. I am taking tomorrow off, because I did have two other weight training days this week. I did one "real" push-up tonight! The rest I was struggling with. I think my arms and chest will appreciate a rest and hopefully I'll come back to the Shred stronger on Monday and make it through without any little breathers!!

Good luck everybody! I'm so proud of you!
  • dchienku
    dchienku Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Today is going to be my skip day..knee is bothering me. I will continue tomorrow!
  • RFrick
    RFrick Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 4 12-4-11
  • fjrandol
    fjrandol Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Level 1, Day 4 this morning.
  • Fay64
    Fay64 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Did Day 3 Level 1 today morning! The first cardio segment (jumping jacks and jumping rope) still kills me! but it slightly better than day1. I am motivated and determined to complete this challenge and see my body changing. :smile: :smile:
  • brooksaceb
    brooksaceb Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    D3 L1

I took yesterday off cause my shoulders were killing me, but today i made it through the squat and press. I think i did better on the side squat and lift but still could keep up with the video.

So after a day of rest i am seeing improvement. YAY!!!!!!!!!

After those push up my shoulder start to grow very very tired.
  • mulcapa
    Options
    Day 4 Level 1!
  • jenniet04
    jenniet04 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    I did not want to get up and exercise this morning, but I finished day 3 level 1.
  • rblair_22
    rblair_22 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Day 2, Level 1 completed.
    Day 3, Level 1 competed yesterday, I forgot to log it! oops! getting ready to start day 4!
  • tycusjay
    tycusjay Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I took the weekend off so I have only just done day 4, level 1 this morning. I still can't get through those awful bicycle crunches!!
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    Did other exercises this weekend because I forgot my dvd. Today is L1D2 for me.
  • Elixandra
    Elixandra Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    L1 D4 complete with only one interruption. Someone lost there rooster in my back yard some how. No clue how it got back there but it was a fun little brake watching them chase him around. lol
  • sunnydays33
    sunnydays33 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Day 1 Level 1

Day 2 Level 1

Ouch...

Day 3 Level 1...so glad I pushed thru the sore muscles! We can do this!!

Day 4 Level 1
  • MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Today is rest day for me. So day3 lv1 will be tomorrow.
  • nancymmorris
    Options
    Almost forgot to log today. Day 3 level 1 12-4-11. Not as sore today, if I could get the pushups down I could move on to level 2.