Options

Day 1 Level 1
    Day 2 Level 1
    Day 3 Level 1

Day 4 Level 1
  • Hardemanwifey
    Hardemanwifey Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    completed L1D4 today. Even thou my left wrist is still hurting I'm pushing thru. I really want my body to change in these 30days so I have to push myself harder. Hopefully it gets better before I move to level 2 because it's alot of on the floor stuff( plank jacks, walkout pushups, and plank jumps). Determined to complete the whole 30day program.
  • Elarissa
    Elarissa Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Day 4 level 1. Think I am going to bring it up to level 2 tommorow
  • starshine420
    Options
    Day 2, Level 1 complete! I'm so loving this actually! Sore muscles and all!

Day 3, Level 1 complete! Wasn't sure I'd make it today. Had a long, tiring, but very fun day with my son. I essentionally did 3 hours of walking with him for the Christmas Stroll in our town. Was much fun and much worth it. I didn't eat so well (well, there was free candy cane samples and clam chowder and hot chocolate and we went to our favorite candy store, couldn't be helped, it was a spoiling day, lol) but at least I'm making up for it now, lol

Day 4, level 1 complete. Almost no modifications except push ups and sometimes on all the lunges, but for at least half of them, I can do full lunges.
  • starshine420
    Options
    D3 L1

I took yesterday off cause my shoulders were killing me, but today i made it through the squat and press. I think i did better on the side squat and lift but still could keep up with the video.

So after a day of rest i am seeing improvement. YAY!!!!!!!!!

After those push up my shoulder start to grow very very tired.

I wouldn't worry about keeping up with the video. the important part is keep moving. Speed will come later as you get stronger.
  • dchienku
    dchienku Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Day 3 level 1.. I did it!
  • nonafit
    nonafit Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was my Day 1....when it was suppose to be Day 4....wondering if I can ever catch up.
  • rblair_22
    rblair_22 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Day 2, Level 1 completed.
    Day 3, Level 1 competed yesterday
    Day 4, Level 1 completed yesterday
  • dianer75935
    dianer75935 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Day 3 level 1 done yesterday.. had to take Sat off due to a horrible headache..
  • nonafit
    nonafit Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    D2L1....I did with more accuracy hence more breaks....I don't really feeling much soreness (yet)

wondering if I am pushing myself enough.
  • erica714
    erica714 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    D4 L1
  • harley_rose
    Options
    Wasn't home this weekend to do the DS, will be doing day three tonight.. I did work out with weights on Friday and Saturday did my Hiit.. but not DS
  • jenniet04
    jenniet04 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Day 4 Level 1 done today - getting easier.
  • rly123
    rly123 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I almost didn't do it this morning cuz the flippin power went out! AHHH! lol but as soon as it went back on I hurried and did it before work. *whew* I feel awesome, I love this DVD... I feel like I'm already seeing progress.
  • lbdee
    lbdee Posts: 31
    Options
    I did Day 1,2,3 of 30DS and walked 4 miles yesterday. Sore as all get-out and knees hurting. Diet is about the same but biggest problem is that scales were UP 3 lbs. this morning! What gives?????

I will do Day 4 and 5 today to get caught up with the group!!
  • mulcapa
    Options
    Dat 5 Level 1 done. Feels good!
  • PinkPiggee
    Options
    Day 6 Level 1 DONE! (:
  • lbdee
    Options
    I can't do those either!! I keep trying though! Hang in there!
  • lbdee
    Options
    I did Day 1,2,3 of 30DS and walked 4 miles yesterday. Sore as all get-out and knees hurting. Diet is about the same but biggest problem is that scales were UP 3 lbs. this morning! What gives?????

I will do Day 4 and 5 today to get caught up with the group!!

D1L1 on 12-1-11
    D2L1 on 12-2-11
    D3L1 on 12-3-11
    Walked 4 miles in an hour on 12-4-11

I just realized how to quote in the same post...I think. Bear with me. But how do I respond to someone else's post within their post??
  • mjm9151
    mjm9151 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Level 1, Day 4 Done! It is getting easier!!