Log

Options
You can log in your workouts here to keep accountable of the progress!

Replies

• starshine420
    Options
    so we make a note every day that we did it and what level?
  • AJay513
    AJay513 Posts: 187
    Options
    so we make a note every day that we did it and what level?

Yes =)
  • Elixandra
    Elixandra Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Yay sounds good to me. I got bored with it the last time I did it. So maybe this will make me do it.
  • AJay513
    AJay513 Posts: 187
    Options
    Yay sounds good to me. I got bored with it the last time I did it. So maybe this will make me do it.

i read that some people switch up the levels so they dont get bored, instead of doing just level 1, then level 2 and then 3
  • PinkPiggee
    Options
    November 28th was Day 1 for me on Level 1
    & today, November 29th was Day 2 on Level 1

My legs are sore & I am starting to feel it in my arms. (:

Good luck to everyone on this challenge!!!
  • tycusjay
    tycusjay Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Today is Nov 30th (Australia) and I finished level 1 day 2.

I found it a little easier than yesterday, however I still needed to catch my breath every now and then

My calves are absolutely aching and also my arms and my chest. It hurts so much!!
  • Elixandra
    Options

i read that some people switch up the levels so they dont get bored, instead of doing just level 1, then level 2 and then 3

Yea I did that too for a wile. But never made it. I get tired of hearing the same thing over and over I guess. Ill just mute it once I get back into it. lol
  • Jillong
    Jillong Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I never got beyond L1 last time I tried this, so really looking forward to starting on the 1st.
  • vmiller24
    Options
    Today ill be doing L1 Day 3, today i am aching all over as I did a 40min cardio workout yesterday aswell!! will be interesting to see if i can keep this goin all the way to xmas as my day 30 will be boxing day! Good luck everyone :-) x
  • RFrick
    RFrick Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Did Day1 / Level 1 this morning. My muscles are still quivering! I really am sadly out of shape... Is that why my HRM said I burnt 673 calories? Is that reasonable for being about 100 pounds overweight or is it to much? I will confess that I modified some of the exercises (even a few jillian didn't mention modifing...) and I took a few five second breathers and I'm not sure I had very good form, but maybe all that will get better eventually. I did make it to the end.......................barely!
  • erica714
    erica714 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Did Day 1 Level 1 yesterday. Day 2 Level 1 today.
  • JonathanMFP
    JonathanMFP Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Day 1, Level 1, 11/30/11
  • Shannon_Nicole83
    Shannon_Nicole83 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Did Day1 / Level 1 this morning. My muscles are still quivering! I really am sadly out of shape... Is that why my HRM said I burnt 673 calories? Is that reasonable for being about 100 pounds overweight or is it to much? I will confess that I modified some of the exercises (even a few jillian didn't mention modifing...) and I took a few five second breathers and I'm not sure I had very good form, but maybe all that will get better eventually. I did make it to the end.......................barely!

I believe the more you weigh the more calories you burn. I'm in your boat and it kicks my butt, I definitley modified things (especially in level 2). As long as you're moving, modify away!! It'll get easier and you'll modify less as time goes on. Great job!!
  • Shannon_Nicole83
    Shannon_Nicole83 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Oh, and I've found that after a couple days you learn the routine, I then mute Jillian and turn on music instead. She can be annoying, and listening to music seems to make it go by faster.
  • jenniet04
    jenniet04 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Oh, and I've found that after a couple days you learn the routine, I then mute Jillian and turn on music instead. She can be annoying, and listening to music seems to make it go by faster.

That's a great idea!! I've never thought of that.
  • Elixandra
    Options
    Hello Everyone!
    Did day 1 lev 1 today. Had to start a day early.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day.
  • starshine420
    Options
    It gets better around day 3 or 4. It's very hard. But very possible. Part of it is mental. You have to want to do it and know you can do it. I know we all believe you can do it but you havet to believe it. Get past the first few days and you can make the month. Count on it.
  • starshine420
    Options
    It gets better around day 3 or 4. It's very hard. But very possible. Part of it is mental. You have to want to do it and know you can do it. I know we all believe you can do it but you havet to believe it. Get past the first few days and you can make the month. Count on it.
    also, form comes with time, keep going at it and practicing and eventually you'll be doing it perfect in no time, just don't give up
  • starshine420
    Options

I never thought to do that but great idea! I think I'll give that a shot! :)
  • PinkPiggee
    Options
    Just completed Day 3 of Level 1 without a single pause or stopping in the middle...it's getting easier (: Well at least for Level 1, that is. :bigsmile: