Log

Replies

• sezz_25
    sezz_25 Posts: 60 Member
    Day 4, Level 1...still having difficulty with push-ups, even with the modified version. Any suggestions on what to do? :smile:
  • KarinFit4Life
    KarinFit4Life Posts: 424 Member
    Day 10 Level 1 Done.
    Tomorrow I start the dreaded Level 2.... hehe. But honestly, I love to hate that Level...I sweat like you cant believe and feel like a million bucks afterwards.
  • Hardemanwifey
    Hardemanwifey Posts: 259 Member
    Goodmorning friends, finished L1d1 this morning. I've been doin level along with other exercises so I found level less difficult, dnt want to say easy cause by no means was it easy. I sweated my butt off. Will try and get a walk in later. Happy shredding ppl.
  • erica714
    erica714 Posts: 48 Member
    Day 4, Level 1...still having difficulty with push-ups, even with the modified version. Any suggestions on what to do? :smile:
    [/quote]

Just keep doing them. It will get better. You can also do 20 push ups when you wake up and before bed. You will start to see a difference soon. :happy:
  • fjrandol
    fjrandol Posts: 437 Member
    Level 1, Day 1 last night with the hubby. Holy cow what have I gotten us into?? My quads are insanely tight so the butt kicks were living up to their name. At least my pilates classes helped out with the crunches; those were practially like a rest break in between the minutes of agony. :-)
  • Elixandra
    Elixandra Posts: 299 Member
    Im going to have to skip today. : / But im back on it tomorrow.
  • D1L1 on November 29th... took yesterday off due to a tree fell in my yard so I was cutting and hauling wood for two hours.. other muscle hurt today... Will be doing D2L1 tonight.
  • rly123
    rly123 Posts: 61 Member
    Today will be my first day... reading everyone's comments, I'm so excited yet so nervous... lol sore muscles here I come...
  • chrissaucier
    chrissaucier Posts: 252 Member
    Counting today as day 1, level 2. My shoulders are sore and I didn't know that lower abs could hurt this much! Jillian and I have a love/hate relationship right now!
  • Day 1: L1

i left my 5lbs at my bf's...i'm sore! lol i hate jillian's voice so dance music helps a lot!
  • brooksaceb
    brooksaceb Posts: 115 Member
    L1 D1, it was kind of tough but the hardest were the push ups and squats and lifts. My shoulders are killing me,maybe tomorrow will be better.
  • JonathanMFP
    JonathanMFP Posts: 44 Member
    Day 1, Level 1, 11/30/11
    Day 2, Level 1, 12/01/11
  • Level 1 Day 6 here, I'm actually really excited for 5:00pm to get here and me and my fiance do it together. :)

I still can't do the pushups though, I have NO upper body strength whatsoever. I do wall pushups. LOL Mind you, it still kills the arms.

After day 4 though, I was no longer sore :) It makes me happy. I can't wait to get on Level 2 and feel the burn for a couple days again.
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    11/30 was Day 1, Level 1 for me. I used 3# weights and at first thought they would be too light...ha!! Probably missed a couple of pushups when I slowed down and a couple of side lunges. It was tough but I kept telling myself I was only a few minutes from finishing! Oh, my legs are sore today!
  • sunnydays33
    sunnydays33 Posts: 170 Member
    L1D1...done!! Wow, I am already feeling the pain! I just keep telling myself I want this more than the alternative! (I say that too about food choices and I can tell the difference when I make each and every decision!)
  • level 1 day 1, only modifications were push ups (though they were easier than then in the past, so tomorrow I might try the full ones) and the lunges, my bad knees hate those, I always start off doing the full ones and then my knees hurt through the second set and I have to modifty, and they're so sore by the time the side lunges come up, that I can't even try full ones. But maybe one day.
  • Level 1 Day 6 here, I'm actually really excited for 5:00pm to get here and me and my fiance do it together. :)

I still can't do the pushups though, I have NO upper body strength whatsoever. I do wall pushups. LOL Mind you, it still kills the arms.

After day 4 though, I was no longer sore :) It makes me happy. I can't wait to get on Level 2 and feel the burn for a couple days again.

I got that last time I did it too. I loved it because I felt I could push myself more because i wasn't as sore.
  • SWilland
    SWilland Posts: 232 Member
    Day 1 Level 1

Push ups are a bit hard for me at this point but I made it through the whole segment with only one "break".

I am literally dripping with sweat right now. FEEL THE BURN!!!
  • tycusjay
    tycusjay Posts: 103 Member
    I missed yesterday as I had to work but today I completed day 3, level 1. Getting a little easier but I still find push ups and bicycle sit ups very hard!
  • rblair_22
    rblair_22 Posts: 202 Member
    Just finished Day 1 Level 1! Feel good, but we'll see what my body says tomorrow morning!