Jokes to keep you laughing

Options

Replies

• CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    :smile: Now you 2 Judy's have got this day off to a good start. I am still laughing
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Smileing too:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
    :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: Thanks for a laugh
  • Sandydur
    Sandydur Posts: 9,114 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Thank you all for the great jokes!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Love the one about nutrition and heart attacks. My daughter and her boyfriend are enjoying all of these jokes.
  • Sandydur
    Options
    Research shows that there are 7 kinds of sex.

The 1st kind of sex is called: Smurf Sex.
    This kind of sex happens when
    you first meet someone, and you both have sex until you are blue in the face.

The 2nd kind of sex is called: Kitchen Sex.
    This is when you have been
    with your partner for a short time, and you are so needy you will have sex
    anywhere, even in the kitchen.

The 3rd kind of sex is called: Bedroom Sex.
    This is when you have been with
    your partner for a long time, your sex has gotten routine, and you usually have
    sex only in your bedroom.

The 4th kind of sex is called: Hallway Sex
    This is when you have been with
    your partner for too long. When you pass each other in the hallway you both say
    'Screw you!'

The 5th kind of sex is called: Religious Sex.
    This means you get Nun in
    the morning, Nun in the afternoon, and Nun at night. (Very Popular)

The 6th kind is called Courtroom Sex.
    This is when you cannot stand your
    wife any more. She takes you to court and screws you in front of everyone.
    And Last, but not least, The 7th kind of sex is called: Social Security
    Sex.
    You get a little each month, but not enough to enjoy yourself.
  • judz46
    judz46 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Getting older is a lot harder than it looks!

POOF, THE LIGHT GOES OFF !

A 72-year-old man goes for a physical. All of his tests come back normal so the doctor says, "Harry, everything looks great. How are you doing mentally and emotionally? Are you at peace with God?"

Harry replies, "God and I are tight. He knows I have poor eyesight, so he's fixed it when I get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, poof!, the light goes on. When I'm done, poof!, the light goes off."

"Wow, that's incredible," the doctor says.

A little later in the day, the doctor calls Harry's wife. "Mrs. White," he says, "Harry is doing fine but I had to call you because I'm in awe of his relationship with God. Is it true that he gets up during the night and poof! the light goes on in the bathroom, and when he's done, poof! the light goes off?"

"OH GOOD GRIEF!" Mrs. white exclaims,

"He's peeing in the fridge again!"
  • Jupitermermaid
    Jupitermermaid Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Hahahahahahahahahhaah
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    THE BLONDE AND THE COW
    A blonde city girl named Amy marries a Colorado rancher.

One morning, on his way out to check on the cows, the rancher says to Amy, "The artificial insemination man is coming over to impregnate one of our cows today, so I drove a nail into the 2 x 4 just above where the cow's stall is in the barn. Please show him where the cow is when he gets here, Okay?'

The rancher leaves for the fields. After a while, the artificial insemination man arrives and knocks on the front door. Amy takes him down to the barn. They walk along the row of cows and when Amy sees the nail, she tells him, "This is the one right here." The man, assuming he is dealing with an air head blonde, asks, "Tell me lady, 'cause I'm dying to know; how would YOU know that this is the right cow to be bred?"

"That's simple," she said. "By the nail that's over its stall," she explains very confidently. Laughing rudely at her, the man says, "And what, pray tell, is the nail for?"
    The blonde turns to walk away and says sweetly over her shoulder, "I guess it's to hang your pants on." (It's nice to see a blonde winning once in awhile.)

Marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Another one

Man and his dog
    There is an old story about the data center of the future.

This data center runs 24/7 with only a man and a dog.

The man's job is to feed the dog.

The dog's job is to make sure the man does not touch the computer.

Marie
  • fancyladyJeri
    fancyladyJeri Posts: 1,316 Member
    Options
    An 85-year-old man was requested by his doctor for a sperm count as part of his physical exam. The doctor gave the man a jar and said, "Take this jar home and bring back a semen sample tomorrow." The next day the 85-year-old man reappeared at the doctor's office and gave him the jar, which was as clean and empty as on the previous day. The doctor asked, what happened and the man explained. "Well, doc, it's like this--first I tried with my right hand, but nothing. Then I tried with my left hand, but still nothing. Then I asked my wife for help. She tried with her right hand, then with her left, still nothing. She tried with her mouth, first with the teeth in, then with her teeth out, still nothing. We even called up Arleen, the lady next door and she tried too, first with both hands, then an armpit, and she even tried squeezin' it between her knees, but still nothing." The doctor was shocked! "You asked your neighbor?" The old man replied, "Yep, none of us could get the jar open.
  • Sandydur
    Options
    Perils of a Catholic Upbringing

As I walked down the busy sidewalk with my wife, knowing I was late for Mass, my eye fell upon one of those unfortunate, ragged vagabonds that are found in every city these days.

Some people turned to stare. Others quickly looked away as if the sight would somehow contaminate them.

Recalling my old pastor, Father Mike, who always admonished me to "care for the sick, feed the hungry and clothe the naked," I was moved by some powerful inner urge to reach out to this unfortunate person.

Wearing what can only be described as rags, carrying her treasured worldly possessions in two plastic bags, my heart was touched by this person's condition.

Yes, where some people saw only rags, I saw a true, hidden beauty.

A small voice inside my head called out, "Reach out, reach out and touch this person!"

6496274889_80b2b957de_m.jpg
    ATT00340 by Sandydur, on Flickr

So I did.

6496274969_3c533d450f_m.jpg
    ATT00343 by Sandydur, on Flickr

I won't be at Mass this week.
  • Sandydur
    Options
    The Lone Ranger and Tonto went camping in the desert. After they got their
    tent all set up, both men fell sound asleep.

Some hours later, Tonto wakes the Lone Ranger and says, 'Kemo Sabe, look
    towards sky, what you see? '

'The Lone Ranger replies, 'I see millions of stars.'

'What that tell you?' asked Tonto.

The Lone Ranger ponders for a minute then says, 'Astronomically speaking, it tells me there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, it tells me that Saturn is in Leo. Time wise, it appears to be approximately a quarter past three in the morning. Theologically, the Lord is all-powerful and we are small and insignificant. Meteorologically, it seems we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. What's it tell you, Tonto?'

'You dumber than buffalo. It means someone stole the tent.'
  • Sandydur
    Options
    The Deaf Italian Bookkeeper
    A Mafia Godfather finds out that his bookkeeper of 20 years, Guido, has cheated him out of $10,000,000.00. Guido is deaf which is why he got the job in the first place. The Godfather assumed that since Guido could not hear anything, he could never testify in court.

When the Godfather goes to confront Guido about his missing $10 million, he takes along his personal lawyer because he knows sign language. The Godfather tells the lawyer, "Ask him where the money is!"

The lawyer, using sign language, asks Guido, "Where's the money?"

Guido signs back, "I don't know what you are talking about."

The lawyer tells the Godfather, "He says he doesn't know what you are talking about."

The Godfather pulls out a pistol, puts it to Guido's head and says, "Ask him again or I'll kill him!"

The lawyer signs to Guido, "He'll kill you if you don't tell him."
    Guido trembles and signs back, "OK! You win! The money is in a brown briefcase, buried behind the shed at my cousin Bruno's house."

The Godfather asks the lawyer, "What did he say?"

The lawyer replies, "He says you don't have the balls to pull the trigger!

Don't you just love lawyers?
  • Sandydur
    Options
    Adults only NUDE SANTA
    Careful .....

Scroll down to see the nude Santa

For crying out loud. Act your age. There is no Santa !

Sometimes I just can't believe you!!!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    My son sent this one to me

BEST EVER SENIOR CITIZEN JOKE

A little silver-haired lady calls her neighbor and says, "Please come over here and help me. I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure out how to get started."

Her neighbor asks, "What is it supposed to be when it's finished?"

The little silver haired lady says, "According to the picture on the box, it's a rooster."

Her neighbor decides to go over and help with the puzzle.

She lets him in and shows him where she has the puzzle spread all over the table.

He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then turns to her and says,

"First of all, no matter what we do, we're not going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a rooster."

He takes her hand and says, "Secondly, I want you to relax. Let's have a nice cup of tea, and then," he said with a deep sigh ............

(scroll down)

"Let's put all the Corn Flakes back in the box

Marie
  • fancyladyJeri
    fancyladyJeri Posts: 1,316 Member
    Options
    Love the joke Marie

Here's another one.

Nuclear Powered Flight

Two strangers are sitting in an adjacent seats in airplane.

One guy says to the other, "Let's talk. I hear that the flight will go faster if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger." 

The other guy, who had just opened a good book, closes it slowly, takes off his glasses and asks, "What would you like to discuss?"

The first guy says, "Oh, I don't know; how about nuclear power?"

The other guy says, "OK, that could make for some pretty interesting conversation. But let me ask you a question first: 

"A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff, but the deer excretes pellets, the cow, big patties, and the horse, clumps of dried grass. Why is that?"

The first guy says, "I don't know."

The other guy says, "Oh? Well then, do you really think you're qualified to discuss Nuclear Power when you don't know ****?"

Jeri
  • DottieNewton
    DottieNewton Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Laugh out loud--for real.
  • Jake45
    Jake45 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Great jokes. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Jake45
    Jake45 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    An age old question

A chicken and an egg are lying in bed.

The chicken is leaning against the headboard smoking a cigarette, with a
    satisfied smile on its face.

The egg, looking a bit pissed off, grabs the sheet, rolls over, and says
    "Well, I guess we finally answered THAT question."
  • Sandydur
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Sandydur
    Options
    An atheist was walking through the woods.

'What majestic trees!'

'What powerful rivers!'

'What beautiful animals!'

He said to himself.

As he was walking alongside the river, he heard a rustling in the bushes behind him.

He turned to look. He saw a 7-foot grizzly bear charge towards him.

6505402647_7c4ce565dc_m.jpg
    bear by Sandydur, on Flickr

He ran as fast as he could up the path. He looked over his shoulder & saw that the bear was closing in on him.

He looked over his shoulder again, & the bear was even closer.

He tripped & fell on the ground.

He rolled over to pick himself up but saw that the bear was right on top of him, reaching for him with his left paw & raising his right paw to strike him.

6505402731_6126fceef0_m.jpg
    bear2 by Sandydur, on Flickr

At that instant moment, the Atheist cried out:
    'Oh my God!'

Time stopped.

The bear froze.

The forest was silent.

As a bright light shone upon the man, a voice came out of the sky.

'You deny my existence for all these years, teach others I don't exist and even credit creation to cosmic accident.'

'Do you expect me to help you out of this predicament?'

'Am I to count you as a believer?'

The atheist looked directly into the light, and said: 'It would be hypocritical of me to suddenly ask you to treat me as a Christian now, but perhaps you could make theBEAR a Christian?'

'Very well', said the voice.

The light went out. The sounds of the forest resumed. And the bear dropped his right paw, brought both paws together, bowed his head & spoke:

6505402785_4e368c8c61_m.jpg
    bear3 by Sandydur, on Flickr

'Lord bless this food, which I am about to receive from Thy bounty through Christ our Lord, Amen.'