January 30 Day Shred Challenge!!

Options
124»

Replies

• AnitraSoto
    AnitraSoto Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Sounds good! I'm in :) do we start on Jan 1st?

We're going to start on the 2nd as some of us are concerned about nursing new year's eve hangovers... So, we will begin the 2nd and make it a 60-day challenge, doing 30ds every other day.

If we are atill doing the 60 Day Shred version, then I guess each level would be for 20 days (I, personally, will need that much time to get my strength built up on each level... ;-)
  • chubbybunnee
    chubbybunnee Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else doing this on top of thier daily exercise routine? I only was able to do it for 2 days last week, but I have been to the gym every day doing some of the same things like jump rope, abs, etc... I literally spend 2-3 hours at the gym nonstop cardio/strength/ and personal training with some swimming. I alternate my routine based on my previous days workout so this is kind of like bonus exercise for me. I already lost an inch off my thigh but I think it has more to do with the gym routine then 30 day shred. Is it "cheating" if I still log my results and stay in the group even though I am going above and beyond 30 day shred, or was this meant for ONLY doing the 30 day shred and no other exercise? I love the concept and it has motivated me extremely! So I hope I am still welcome to participate :)
  • shadea4455
    shadea4455 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else doing this on top of thier daily exercise routine? I only was able to do it for 2 days last week, but I have been to the gym every day doing some of the same things like jump rope, abs, etc... I literally spend 2-3 hours at the gym nonstop cardio/strength/ and personal training with some swimming. I alternate my routine based on my previous days workout so this is kind of like bonus exercise for me. I already lost an inch off my thigh but I think it has more to do with the gym routine then 30 day shred. Is it "cheating" if I still log my results and stay in the group even though I am going above and beyond 30 day shred, or was this meant for ONLY doing the 30 day shred and no other exercise? I love the concept and it has motivated me extremely! So I hope I am still welcome to participate :)

Me! I don't use 30DS as my main workout, I've been doing it on my off days and in addition to my regular routine which is usually between 1-2 hours at the gym 4-6 days a week. So, my results will definitely not be just from 30DS, either... But, I figure results are results and each individual knows what all they did to achieve them, so it's not like anyone is not being true to themselves. This challenge is about getting fitter. I say if you're going above and beyond 30DS, then that is awesome and to keep logging those results!
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I'm still waiting on my DVD to arrive, I've been sick now that I have some good meds hopefully I can get back to working out regularly. I just updated my stats, with the exception of the measurements for the 2nd week. I'll be sure to include measurements for the next weigh in.

I'm hoping my dvd arrives today or tomorrow so that I have a better workout week.
  • chubbybunnee
    chubbybunnee Posts: 198 Member
    Options

Me! I don't use 30DS as my main workout, I've been doing it on my off days and in addition to my regular routine which is usually between 1-2 hours at the gym 4-6 days a week. So, my results will definitely not be just from 30DS, either... But, I figure results are results and each individual knows what all they did to achieve them, so it's not like anyone is not being true to themselves. This challenge is about getting fitter. I say if you're going above and beyond 30DS, then that is awesome and to keep logging those results!

OH GOOD! lol. I am LOVING my results right now!!! I think 30 Day Shred as an add on to current work out routines is really helping!
  • amcanzo
    amcanzo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Yup - me too! Supplementing with my regular exercise routine...one day I even did 30DS and workout 1 of RI30 - yikes! lol :noway: