Let's Do this on the 2nd of January!!!!

Options
AwesomeSauce4
AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
Thank you all Who are Joining me in this Challenge.. I am sure alot of you have done 30DS before Like Myself, But I had Great Results and Would like to try it out again for a Great Kickoff for 2012... Looking Forward to getting to know you all!!!!!

After this Challenge We ill post a New one with like a 7 day Break in Between.. We Can Do This!!!

As A TEAM.... T.ogether E.veryone A.chieves M.ore!!!!!!

Love ya Bunches, ~Rachel

Replies

• MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    This is just what I needed Rach!!! xoxoxo
  • bluerose9483
    bluerose9483 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try my best to stick with it! It's very hard to do anything on the weekends when hubby and the kids are home. But if I miss on the weekends, I'll do an extra round on a couple of days.

Let's do this! :)
  • mynika
    mynika Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Thanks I'm in... :wink:
  • susanmoliver
    Options
    Thank you! I need someone to stay after me. I've been doing it at work before I leave to go get my son, but have been a littl inconsistent. I HAVE to make progress on here for so many reasons. Thanks for the encouragement.
  • mrsjoseywales29
    Options
    lol this will be my first time doing the 30 day shred but i am so ready!!
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I'm excited to be doing this as a challenge. I was looking for people to do it with me starting Black Friday but everyone that started with me ha stopped doing it! I'm still at it and am looking forward to doing it with you starting January. I plan to push harder next time!
  • cara19812
    cara19812 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    this will be my first time doing the shred as well, but if it has given so many ppl results that they love, i gotta try it!!!! looking to lose inches!!!!! :glasses:
  • mrsjoseywales29
    Options
    this will be my first time doing the shred as well, but if it has given so many ppl results that they love, i gotta try it!!!! looking to lose inches!!!!! :glasses:

me too its gonna be exciting esp wit days when i dont wanna go to the gym. :)
  • peggyalex
    peggyalex Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Im in! Its just what I need since I have taken a break for the last 2 weeks! Can't wait to get started!
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I was gonna do this anyway, great finding u guys...now we can all do it together. I've never done the whole thing before....so this will be my first time
  • timingsands
    Options
    I tried it once but it was too hard. I have dropped more pounds since then and will modify the workout a bit more but am looking forward to working out with everyone!
  • italianissima
    italianissima Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Wow, were you reading my mind?? I have been DYING to try this workout!!! I am in! I don't really know what the workout entails, but here's to happy surprises! If I end up dying trying, at least I know I tried! Will you pick me up if I fall?
  • youuluvashh
    youuluvashh Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I have been wanting to start this over!! Perfect timing!! :)
  • pshill0810
    Options
    Im Absolutely In!! I have tried it before, but let anxiety and life get in my way and never made it past Level 1. I so need the accountability of doing this with a group but just cant commit to a group at the gym. This is so perfect for me!
    My husband, 15yo son, and I will be doing a Warrior Dash in April and I so want to get rid of some rolls before then!!
  • Justine13
    Justine13 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm Down!
    I have done her videos alot they are awesome.
    This will be a very good way to start the new year :0)
    Justine
  • skineeminee
    skineeminee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what this is.. Is it a specific weight loss program? I would like to try it out if anyone can help?
    Thanks,
    Ada:noway:
  • niknak0508
    niknak0508 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what this is.. Is it a specific weight loss program? I would like to try it out if anyone can help?
    Thanks,
    Ada:noway:

It's Jillian Michaels 30DS program on DVD. There are three levels, you do 10 days (or more if needed) of each level.
  • niknak0508
    niknak0508 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I literally just started my first level of it on Saturday. Going to start day 3 tonight. Would anyone have objections to me starting the 1st level w/ all of you guys on the 2nd?? I would love to be apart of the success in this Group!
  • megcalvert
    megcalvert Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I am in for this!! I will finally have time to get back to exercising more on Jan 2nd!! Wohoo!!!!!
  • Renee2GetFit
    Renee2GetFit Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    We can ALL do this! I've done it before but quit after level 2 due to my work schedule changing but now, I'm ready again!!! And there's nothing wrong with doing the modified versions; I've seen awesome results still with that!!!

GOOD LUCK ALL! Come on January 2!!!