Let's Do this on the 2nd of January!!!!

Options

Replies

• DeniseAS
    Options
    I'm game. I haven't done that workout in a while and I used to love it. Having a group of us doing it together will motivate me to stay with it. Thanks!
  • nalfavi
    nalfavi Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I did this before, stayed on week 1 for the length of it though as I couldn't do the others with my weight. Going to start again as I need to get my exercise in! Very excited about it.
  • teach532
    Options
    This will be my first attempt at the 30 Ds Challenge, so please let me know how and what to do...I will need lots of help because I am the returning champion for diet failures. LOL
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    I plan on starting Jan. 1st
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to it!
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Yay SO looking forward to this since Ive never made it to level 2.
  • gloria84
    gloria84 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Im down!!! This is exactly what I need to a perfect start on the new year!! I will be completely comitted to change my body in 2012!! I have loose 20 pounds!!!
  • Sweettart
    Options
    Rememeber on Jan 1 to take your before picture and measurements and weigh yourself the morning of Jan 2!! Then at the end of our 30 days we will post our amazing results!!
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I'm in with you all! I just found the DVD at Costco for $7.99 and picked it up yesterday :)
  • alapoint89
    Options
    lets do this but ouwwww my muscles hurt and i just did it for the first time
  • apesid
    apesid Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I was going to start this next week but I'll wait until the 2nd! I've never done it before and hope it's a good kick-off for my 2012 weight loss!

Do we do it everyday? Or are there rest days?
  • Sweettart
    Options
    No rest days unless you need to of course. You are supposed to do 10 days on each level.
  • alapoint89
    Options
    No rest days unless you need to of course. You are supposed to do 10 days on each level.
    YAY!!! MORE PAIN HAHAHAHA MY LEGS AND ARMS ARE SO SORE THAT THEY ARE NUMB
  • l0hill
    l0hill Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • rebecca9341
    rebecca9341 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    would love to join! Finishing up round 1 on Christmas day and am ready for another round!!!
  • tigertown11
    Options
    Hi Everyone!! I am going to try my best to do this with ya! I have the DVD sitting in my house forever! I did a little bit of it once before and it's tough, but I can modify it. As long as I am doing something!
    Can't wait to start!
  • MeganSWoods
    MeganSWoods Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I haven't ever done 30 DS straight through even though I've done all of the levels before, so I'm looking forward to the challenge! I'm definitely going to make sure I do my measurements and take pictures, too!
  • tvmom42
    tvmom42 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I just ordered it... so I guess I'm in.
  • wittlewacey
    Options
    This will be my first time as well :) I've always heard such great things about it so I'm pumped to start!

I still need to acquire the DVD though, gotta do that quick :o
  • GoCanada
    GoCanada Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Ready to do this the right way - all the way through! I keep failing halfway through when I let life get in the way. But I know this will help with my last 10 pounds so having a group to remind me will be awesome. Pictures and measurements on the first!