Anyone have or had a cat?

Options

Replies

• Camera_BagintheUK
    Camera_BagintheUK Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, just joined. Here are my gorgeous darlings who keep me on my toes and give me more pleasure than chocolate!

This is Jasper

1486cc31-38a2-48ac-8e53-74ea9868ff17_zps7eda4d53.jpg[/URL]

And this is Whisky

b464b62d-b1c3-4989-8357-85a1e89588b7_zps98ebe7ee.jpg[/URL]

Both rescue cats, just over a year old.
  • Camera_BagintheUK
    Options
    20121027_122204.jpg

This is my kitty, Kyo. I actually found him outside, and he ended up being the sweetest and most social kitty I have ever met. I took him to the vet once I brought him inside and based on some of his behavior, the vet suspected that he had been abused by his previous owners, which confuses me because his previous owners also neutered and declawed him. Soon, we will be getting him a friend from a local shelter. We plan on naming the other kitty Amadeus, so I will be updating this again soon!

He's beautiful, looks like my old cat Harry who sadly was put down last year because of kidney failure. I miss him terribly!

I can't imagine declawing a cat! It's illegal here in the UK thankfully.
  • Camera_BagintheUK
    Options
    Violently allergic to cats.

Aw that's awful! So unfair. I couldn't cope if I couldn't hug my cats. :flowerforyou:
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    We have six kitties, (well really they have us), four dogs all share the same space.

Since this post we have adopted two more. One was a rescue, the other was too cute not to adopt. All cuddle bugs. No need for heat in the winter when everyone piles on the bed. :-)
  • Camera_BagintheUK
    Options
    haha already posted pics of mine! :blushing:
  • Mollysous
    Options
    I don't have a cat, my dog does, and they are inseparable. :)
  • AltSpeaking
    AltSpeaking Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    We have 2 right now. Pippen is a 5 year old Tortie/Maine Coon (she got the coat of the Maine Coon, even the tufts on her ears, but the colouring and size of the tortie) and Jinx a 3 year old Tortie.
  • bandit5125
    bandit5125 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    along with the 3 dogs we have 2 cats in the house, an orange tabby (sassy) and a maine coon mix (gixmo)
  • vixen_5ra
    Options
    I share an apartment with my hubby, two kids (4 and almost 2), a small dog and 4 cats. :)
  • childofbodom123
    childofbodom123 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    IMAG1605-1_zpsbd8e0a9d.jpg

Me and my cat! He's called Jess, very cute cat!
  • vixen_5ra
    Options
    All 4 of our cats:

1.jpg
  • chani8
    chani8 Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I love the photos everyone! We currently have 2 cats and 2 kittens (rescued strays).
  • missyjane824
    missyjane824 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    When me and my sister were living together we adopted brother and sister kittens. They were about 8 weeks old at the time. They decided to pick their favorite and the boy picked me. His name is Miso. He's a tuxedo cat who loves the cuddles. If I'm sitting on the couch it doesn't take long for him to be cuddled up next to me. Rarely will he be the first to move. He also has to sleep under the covers cuddled next to me. I have conversations with him and he's almost always polite and meows back to carry on the conversation. He's such a character.

His sister is also a tuxedo and is named LeMew. Shes a polydactyl which makes her feet look huge... So cute.

I was worried when my sister moved out that they would miss each other terribly and have problems adjusting but nope, both are fine.
  • tabbyblack13
    tabbyblack13 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I have three cats right now. Rocket is my oldest at 7 years and his name discribes him, very well. He's the alpha cat in the house and also the fastest cat I've had in a long time. The only ones that were faster were skitish and prone to running away from people. He's also the one that follows the cat sitter around the house demaning attention. Actually, he follows anyone around the house demanding attention

Kala, age 6, is my all black main coon mix princess. She doesn't like strangers and is prone to hiding when someone comes over. With me she is trusting and sweet. She is also the reason I need to invest in a pair of animal clippers so she doesn't bake in the summer.

Then there is Ice, the 4 year old drool baby, Ragdoll mix. He's the one that gets the attention when people come over because he's so beautiful. I named him for his ice blue eyes. Also because he's a Ragdoll mix and it looks like he has more simese in him which leads him to have food allergies and inflamatory bowl syndrom. Apparently the exotic cat breeds have a higher chance of having GI problems.

I also foster on occation and I just found a home for a calico mama cat and her calico baby.
  • beakers322014
    beakers322014 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have two wonderful cats who have a disregard for each other. One wants to play and the other wont let him. Their names are Earlgrey and Babykitty.

Does anyone know how to post a picture on here?
  • suz155
    suz155 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Always had cats around growing up. Right now, I am owned by 4. Gandalf, great big white long-haired handsome dude, part Maine Coon, was at my vets for over a year, for multiple surgeries and his then owner could not afford to take care of him. Hubby and I had lost our 19 y/o cat and vet called a couple weeks later and asked if we wanted to come visit and check out this one cat, he really needed a forever home....we fell in love. Sugar (sweet little snuggle-bunny Ragdoll cat with bad allergies) and Sherlock,(sweet, but, very nervous big guy, also a Ragdoll) both rescues from a horrid Ragdoll cat breeder, Zeva, Turkish Angora, another rescue (pure white, 1 blue, 1 yellow eye) part feral, after some major scratches , it took over a year to get her to climb on my lap, still can get aggressive at times, but, she is getting a lot better. Love my kitties.
  • Smeltzer2
    Smeltzer2 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I have two cats. Samson and Solomon they are Persian and brothers. They just had their pic taken with the Easter bunny my cat before them bootsie died at 19 years old she was pure Himalayan. ,real name Persia me ling chee. I love cats.
  • beakers322014
    Options
    Here are my two cats

?sort=3&page=1
  • beakers322014
    Options
    Here are my two cats

?sort=3&page=1

20140215_130750_zps934cb404.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0
  • beakers322014