Anyone have or had a cat?

Options
1235»

Replies

• MimiOfTheFraserValley
    MimiOfTheFraserValley Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

I have one ginger tabby, a neutered male named Dublin. He's about 6 1/2 years old, although his exact age is unknown since my ex-sis-in-law found him on the street. He was so friendly & sweet right from the start that it was obvious he'd had a positive experience with humans before. He's a charming fellow & super sweet. We've been together for 5 1/2 years, & he's such a blessing. He's very happy & content, & super loving. I can't imagine my life without him. :heart:

Last year I was blessed to share my home with two other cats for several months - Lucius, a pure black male, & Petal, a tortie female. I had Petal from her 3 month birthday. Sadly, I had to rehome both of these sweeties this past December because my landlord told me to. Moving to a place that'd allow me to have all 3 cats was not an option, & so I had to rehome Lucius & Petal. They returned to their former homes, & both are thriving. I've seen them both since, & it was wonderful to see them. I'm glad to've known them, even for such short periods of time. :heart:
  • Ms_J1
    Ms_J1 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I have three cats, two ragdolls and one Maine coon, and they're all spoiled rotten brats but they're my babies.