Aussie's with greater than 30kg to lose?

Options
14567810»

Replies

• ronnykar
    ronnykar Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey all, im from Melbourne. I have lost 46kgs and have about another 13 of so to lose still! Would love some more aussie friends! Feel free to add me! :)
  • ozteez
    ozteez Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yeah I'd love to lose 50 kgs. I need to lose 30 to be under 100kgs. So here goes.
  • ozteez
    ozteez Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    That's awesome ronnykar.
  • meagan63
    meagan63 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Meagan from Central Queensland here, and l have over 100 kg to lose - started again this week - on the Margie Cummins rock bottom four week strict program to kick it off again.

28157264.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • kzzr
    kzzr Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    70kg in total.

Feel free to add me :happy:

55890411.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • 2014blitz
    2014blitz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Today I hit double figures again!

That makes 30.2kg down in total since mid-last year, with 19.2kg this year. About the same to go. I can't wait to say a number under 90.

Given that this is a big number weight post, I wonder if anyone here can relate to me when I say I have gone from mortified (130kg), to pleased (115kg), to proud (101kg), and then started the cycle again at newly embarrassed (99.8kg).

What I am talking about is this: today was a big day, with the double-digit weigh in thing, but explaining to new friends why I was excited about weighing nearly a hundred kilograms ended up being quite embarrassing.

I guess it is what it is.

Anyway, I wish everyone here the best, and if there is any advice I can impart it is to get an mp3 player, load it up with good music and get out of the house. Works a treat for me.
  • sp1nn3r86
    sp1nn3r86 Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm 27 and live in SE QLD. Ideally my goal loss would be 45kg but I would be happy with a loss of 30kg.

I've been engaged for a while and I don't want to wear a plus size wedding dress. We have also suffered from fertility issues so I'm hoping that my weight loss would help decrease the issues facing us atm.

Feel free to add me as a friend. I'm hoping to keep on track and stay motivated.
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    I've got at least 30kgs to lose, if not more, I'll see how I feel once I reach that goal. I'm from Adelaide..
  • duckykissy
    duckykissy Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. My name is Christina, and I'm in Blue Mountains area. I've got 46kgs to lose- and I'm really hoping to get the first 20 knocked over this year. I'd love some Aussie friends and would really appreciate accountability/motivation friends, so feel free to add me.
  • Fridge67
    Fridge67 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi All , Scott from Western Sydney, currently 145kg looking to eventually lose 45kgs, I lost 20 last year in 8 months then gave 12kgs back to the fat gods. Back on track and want to be 115kg by this time next year. Happy for anyone to add me as a friend, and anyone looking for a walking, training buddy in the Penrith area message me
  • xX_PhoenixRising_Xx
    xX_PhoenixRising_Xx Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Hiya

Well, I started with over half my body weight to lose. I'm 24.5kg down and I still have 51 or so to go. I say or so because my end goal is around 73kg but I'll consider exactly what I'm going to when I'm closer to getting there. I'm not really looking at how much I had/have to lose in total, but just watching the scales go down right now (awesome!)

I'm from NZ but living in Melbourne :)

I'm just throwing an update in here to keep you all motivated and going - it can be done! I posted this ^ last March. I've now lost 53.5kg in total. I'm just over 20kg from my goal, but have set an ultimate goal weight 9kg under that. Because I know I'll get there :)

And another year later, if anyone is reading this/cares... I've now lost 71kg and been maintaining for six months :)

• 49Elle
    49Elle Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Your journey is an inspiration for those of us who are just making the first steps in improving our health and fitness. Congratulations on such an amazing loss
  • neenfitby40
    neenfitby40 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone
    I'm from nsw and I have atleast 50 kgs to lose
    I turn 40 in March 2016 and I really don't want to be fat by then
  • neenfitby40
    neenfitby40 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Phoenixrising- that is amazing.you have done extremely well
    - Do you have any pics to share or any tips