1235»

Replies

• curvy_ca_mama
    curvy_ca_mama Posts: 110 Member
    Day 1- Done :)

Me too!
  • CBKMom
    CBKMom Posts: 59 Member
    Done. It was brutal since I did it yesterday as well. Praying tomorrow will be easier.
  • Well I am sad. I didnt get my day 1 in today :(

I woke up late (trying to get rid of this head cold I have) had to get groceries had familyover for dinner. Cleanedthe house, prepared dinner and they just left and no energy to workout.

I will be a day behind in the challenge.

WTG everyone on the awesome job today!!!!
    ur still with us and thats all that counts girl :)
  • bewitched2982
    bewitched2982 Posts: 93 Member
    Day 1 done!

Those of you that usually go to gym regularly, are you still doing your normal gym schedule and just adding in 30DS for next 30 days or are you modifying from your usual gym schedule?

I am continuing my normal gym routine and just adding the 30ds..but i'm not sure about anyone else!
  • bewitched2982
    bewitched2982 Posts: 93 Member
    I'm actually on day 6 (did it 5 times last week). I'm finding level 1 to be somewhat easier. Can't wait to start Level 2 next week. I just wish I could start a good routine without getting shin splints.

I have this same problem! Does anyone have a good remedy for shin splints? It makes it tough to keep going...
  • Megan2Project
    Megan2Project Posts: 351 Member
    Day 1 done first thing this morning!! Starting to feel a few stiff muscles now :)
  • gfchica
    gfchica Posts: 54 Member
    My step-daughter and I finished day one this evening, woohoo. We are a shaky couple of gals but it will be worth it eventually.
  • Day 1 complete! I am pretty sore, but I am sure doing zumba earlier today didn't help that cause :) 29 more days to go!!!
  • alibreasy
    alibreasy Posts: 328 Member
    I did day 1, but for the first time didn't complete it. I did about 15 minutes because my food intake has been so minimal I was getting too weak. I've been going through some things that had messed with my food intake severely for the last week, hoping to get myself back on track. Cheers to Day 1 anyway.
  • Akjenn89
    Akjenn89 Posts: 265 Member
    I did day 1, but for the first time didn't complete it. I did about 15 minutes because my food intake has been so minimal I was getting too weak. I've been going through some things that had messed with my food intake severely for the last week, hoping to get myself back on track. Cheers to Day 1 anyway.

I feel ya. :) I've had a nasty sinus infection for the last 3 weeks -- so I only managed to get 20 minutes in and had to go rest. The important part is putting in the effort. As someone once told me, just do your best and forget the rest. :)
  • aklitten
    aklitten Posts: 237 Member
    I made it through the workout OK and didn't think it was too bad, but boy, am I sore this morning!! Hoping to work some of it out tonight!
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    I finished Day 1 yesterday and did really well. My first time doing this I thought I might die and modified everything. I could not do any of the pushups not even modified. This time I did all the pushups, so what if it was the girlie kind I did it!
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    I'm actually on day 6 (did it 5 times last week). I'm finding level 1 to be somewhat easier. Can't wait to start Level 2 next week. I just wish I could start a good routine without getting shin splints.

I have this same problem! Does anyone have a good remedy for shin splints? It makes it tough to keep going...
    You need to warm up a bit more. Do your own warmup before starting Jillian. DO some stretching and some light activity like walking in place to get warmed up before you start.