Introductions!!!! Let's get started!!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• princecita1
    Options
    Name: Alba Benjumea

About yourself: I want to lose 35lbs overall

Starting Weight: 185

12 Week Goal Weight: 161
  • fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    Name: Alba Benjumea

About yourself: I want to lose 35lbs overall

Starting Weight: 185

12 Week Goal Weight: 161

Welcome Alba!!!!!!!
  • tgunk
    tgunk Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi my name is Tracy

I'm married and a mother of 3 children in their early 20's.

Starting weight: 251.5

12 week goal: lose 225
  • dicove
    dicove Posts: 36
    Options
    Hello sent out some friend requests to some, please respond I would really love to have some support , and some new friends to finally be honest about my bad habits and poor diet with so maybe you can HELP !
  • tiddlyjinx
    tiddlyjinx Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Not sure if you reached your maximum yet but just in case there is still a spot I would love to join!

My name is Shara I am 47 and live in northern Canada.

My starting weight is 236 and my 12 week goal weight is 210.

Please feel free to add me!
  • gbloom182
    gbloom182 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi all - My name is Geoff, I'm 29, and I'm a full time Graphic Designer of product development for a kitchen gadget company. My Wife, Amy, and I live in the Boston area and we recently became proud parents of a beautiful little girl named Annabelle. She’s by far my best design yet and my biggest inspiration to get in shape. My starting weight was 372, I'm down 43 lbs now to 329... many more to go, first goal is to break that 300 mark.
  • Pleahy2012
    Options
    Hi there, My name is Patsy, I am what is called a yo yo dieter, I can lose the initial 3.5 KG's but then put it straight back on again. At the moment my weight is 83 KG's and am 165 cm. I need to lose 20kg but the most important thing to me is how to keep the weight off..................is this possible??? I would love your help and support and oh...........l am 52 years of age (just sayin'):flowerforyou:
  • thecarbmonster
    thecarbmonster Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Name: Katie/carbmonster

About yourself: I am CRAZY on carbs, and much more stable and evened-out without so I focus on low-carb with lots of veggies. I am very prone to slip-ups and binges so I've started tracking on MFP and it's helped me "control" my binges by tracking them and then moving on versus feeling crappy/sorry for myself and continuing to beat myself up and eat more. I definitely believe consistency is the key and the small slip-ups can never add up against the results from consistent tracking and exercising.

Starting Weight: 287.6

12 Week Goal Weight: 257.6
  • momreloading
    momreloading Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Name: Paula

About yourself: I am a 41 year old working-mom. I finally realized that I should change

Starting Weight: 206.8 lbs

12 Week Goal Weight: 162.8 lbs

Pls let me know the system I've just enrolled
  • TAC2413
    TAC2413 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am Camille. 24 years old, newly married, moderately active. I tore up my ankle playing tennis in college, and am working on my second bachelors. I have been eating terribly since getting married in June. My husband is an extremely picky eater and won't eat things like...vegetables, fruits, casseroles, anything not fried.

I weighed for the first time in several months in December and almost fainted. 245. Just 6 months ago I was 207 lbs the day of my wedding. After only 3 days of eating healthy I've lost 3 lbs! Please help me stay motivated (and not sabotaged by my husband!) on my weight loss journey!

Starting Weight- 245

Current Weight- 242

Goal Weight on April 1- 205

Ultimate Goal Weight 130. :) Going to get there, but I need help!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    Name: Paula

About yourself: I am a 41 year old working-mom. I finally realized that I should change

Starting Weight: 206.8 lbs

12 Week Goal Weight: 162.8 lbs

Pls let me know the system I've just enrolled

Hi Paula! Thanks for joining! Unfortunately we have reached our 100 pp limit for this 12 wk challenge! I will add you to the waiting list in case anyone drops out.

Pam:)
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    I am Camille. 24 years old, newly married, moderately active. I tore up my ankle playing tennis in college, and am working on my second bachelors. I have been eating terribly since getting married in June. My husband is an extremely picky eater and won't eat things like...vegetables, fruits, casseroles, anything not fried.

I weighed for the first time in several months in December and almost fainted. 245. Just 6 months ago I was 207 lbs the day of my wedding. After only 3 days of eating healthy I've lost 3 lbs! Please help me stay motivated (and not sabotaged by my husband!) on my weight loss journey!

Starting Weight- 245

Current Weight- 242

Goal Weight on April 1- 205

Ultimate Goal Weight 130. :) Going to get there, but I need help!

Welcome to the Group! I am sorry but we have reached our 100 pp limit for this 12 wk challenge. I will add u to the waiting list in case anyone drops out! BUT Please feel free to post on her for support!!! And keep up the good work!!!!!!!! Add me as a friend!!

Pam :)
  • Jennycyr
    Jennycyr Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I'm not sure if I'm too late to join this group but if not, here is my information.

Name: Jen/jennycyr

About yourself: I lost 27 pounds 4 years ago and got down to 150 pounds and kept the weight off for about a year when I got pregnant. I have had 2 kids since then and now that our family is complete now is the time to get into shape. I joined MFP in August at my highest weight ever (192 pounds) and am now 180. I went down to 177 but gained a little bit over Christmas. I love the biggest loser show and think this group would be great for motivation and I'm planning a shopping trip to Vegas in the Spring with another one of my friend that is also trying to lose weight!

Starting Weight: 180

12 Week Goal Weight: 165
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I'm not sure if I'm too late to join this group but if not, here is my information.

Name: Jen/jennycyr

About yourself: I lost 27 pounds 4 years ago and got down to 150 pounds and kept the weight off for about a year when I got pregnant. I have had 2 kids since then and now that our family is complete now is the time to get into shape. I joined MFP in August at my highest weight ever (192 pounds) and am now 180. I went down to 177 but gained a little bit over Christmas. I love the biggest loser show and think this group would be great for motivation and I'm planning a shopping trip to Vegas in the Spring with another one of my friend that is also trying to lose weight!

Starting Weight: 180

12 Week Goal Weight: 165

Welcome to the Group! I am sorry but we have reached our 100 pp limit for this 12 wk challenge. I will add u to the waiting list in case anyone drops out! BUT Please feel free to post on her for support!!! And keep up the good work!!!!!!!! Add me as a friend!!

• hayleyhips
    hayleyhips Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Week one and I've lost 7lbs!! VERY happy!! :happy:
  • bromax
    bromax Posts: 12
    Options
    Name: Max Sanchez

About yourself: I'm passionate for cars and outdoor sports. I love my family.

Starting Weight: 183lbs.

12 Week Goal Weight: 170lbs

Ultimate Goal Weight: 155-160lbs
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    Week one and I've lost 7lbs!! VERY happy!! :happy:

That is great!!!! Keep up the good work!!!
  • Kristinagreen47
    Kristinagreen47 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! My name is Kristina I have two jobs that I love very much: being a proud mother to my handsome 2 yr old son Carter and working as a personal banker. I have been overweight most of my life and since the birth of my son I've gained about 85 pounds. I am beginning this journey to a longer, healthier life so that I can FULLY be there for my son, be a good example for him and my loved ones, and to discover my inner confidence again!:)
    Weight: 235
    Goal Weight in 12 Weeks: 185

13976738.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    Hello everyone! My name is Kristina I have two jobs that I love very much: being a proud mother to my handsome 2 yr old son Carter and working as a personal banker. I have been overweight most of my life and since the birth of my son I've gained about 85 pounds. I am beginning this journey to a longer, healthier life so that I can FULLY be there for my son, be a good example for him and my loved ones, and to discover my inner confidence again!:)
    Weight: 235
    Goal Weight in 12 Weeks: 185

13976738.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Welcome the BL Challenge Kristina....I will be assigning your team later today!!! Good Lcuk to you and remember to have FUN!!!

• Kristinagreen47
    Kristinagreen47 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thank you Pam, I am ecstatic! And I plan to have fun, I'm having fun just thinking about it and I'm not even on a team yet!:) You've done a great job setting up and managing this Challenge...I know I speak for many people when I say I appreciate your sincerity and dedication to this project! We need more people in this world like you:))