Day 2

1235»

Replies

• gfchica
    gfchica Posts: 54 Member
    My step-daughter and I both commented that it seemed a bit easier today. I'm pretty sure we are going to be even more sore tomorrow though. My other step-daughter joined in and now it's the three of us doing it together. I like having workout buddies!
  • CBKMom
    CBKMom Posts: 59 Member
    Done! The day was chaotic as can be and nothing went as planned but I got it done!!
  • alibreasy
    alibreasy Posts: 328 Member
    I will be completing d2 shortly after biggest loser goes off. I dont want to do it but im gonna do it. Everybody seems to be doing well i hope it last til the end.
    Got it in! It should get interesting frim here on since i start back at the gym. Just gotta pick up my eatig my appetite has sucked...issues issues issues.
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Well, I did my day 3 last night. I have to say though, I feel sorry for my downstairs neighbours, I live in an apartment black and all this jumping up and down must deafen them when they are watching TV of an evening. :-)
  • mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
    Just did day 2, I should of been doing day 3 today but I kinked my neck the day before and was pretty useless yesterday. Boy am I sweating tho lol
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    I finished day 2 last night. Does anyone wish Jillian would shut up? She talks the whole time. I can't wait to move up a level to see if she is less talkative.
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    She talks all the way through but after a couple of goes on a level i just put music on instead. :-)
  • youuluvashh
    youuluvashh Posts: 247 Member
    Did Day 2 Last Night... Just didnt get a chance to post it here :)