2012 Weigh In Thread

Options

Replies

• tothf88
    tothf88 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm in!!!! hope this helps me get motivated and get to my goal this year ... finally!!!!
  • diver71_au
    diver71_au Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Oops didnt post last week.

Anyway another great week .... 2.6kgs in the past fortnight...... without changing anything significantly.

Since last weigh-in LOSS 1.3 Kg (1.65%)
    Annual loss to date 29.4 kg (27.58%)

To initial goal (85kg) -7.6 kg
    To interim goal (80kg) -2.6 kg
    To FINAL goal 2.4 kg
  • msminkee
    msminkee Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Back on track finally - I haven't posted for several weeks but I've now lost 3.5 of the 4 kg that I put back on in the previous month so I'm happy that I seem to be back in the right headspace. I am now setting my next set of goals and have joined a challenge on another site that I also use. The challenge is '12kg in 12 weeks' - I'm not sure whether that is achievable for me but it is something to aim for ready for summer and it will take me to a level that I have not been for at least 10 years (possibly more). :smile:
  • diver71_au
    Options
    Well done msminkee and good luck.

I broke even for the week .... after dipping to 76.8kg I finished on 77.4kg

Since last weigh-in 0 kg
    Annual loss to date 29.4 kg (27.58%)

To initial goal (85kg) -7.6 kg
    To interim goal (80kg) -2.6 kg
    To FINAL goal 2.4 kg
  • msminkee
    msminkee Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately a very small gain of 200gm this week although my food intake has been quite reasonable (no cakes, biscuits etc). The water intake has been very bad though. I tend to see these small (100 - 200gm) changes as a little bit neutral due to the fluctuations of digital scales and fluid variation. Generally when I have one week of little to no change, the next week evens out so with renewed energy - onward and downward! :wink:
  • diver71_au
    Options
    Just keep chipping away at in ms it will happen.

I didnt log this week as I was away and didnt weigh in .... although as my weight hasnt changed in 3 weeks I would imagine that it was a 0 change weigh in.
  • diver71_au
    Options
    Dropped 0.6 Kg this week to 76.2kg. I need to be careful though my injury forced time out has seen me making some dubious food choices. I need to re-focus and establish better eating.

Since last weigh-in 6 kg
    Annual loss to date 30.6 kg (28.65%)

To initial goal (85kg) -8.8 kg
    To interim goal (80kg) -3.8 kg
    To FINAL goal 1.2 kg
  • diver71_au
    Options
    Dropped as low as 75.3kg during the week but had a big night Friday and followed with an ordinary day on Saturday. Still maintained pretty much though with a net result of 0.1kg increase.

Since last weigh-in -0.1 kg
    Annual loss to date 30.5 kg (28.59%)

To initial goal (85kg) -8.7 kg
    To interim goal (80kg) -3.7 kg
    To FINAL goal 1.3 kg
  • diver71_au
    Options
    Had a small loss this week even with my knee giving me hell and limiting my exercise options.

Since last weigh-in -0.7 kg
    Annual loss to date 31.2 kg (28.59%)

To initial goal (85kg) -9.4 kg
    To interim goal (80kg) -4.4 kg
    To FINAL goal 0.6 kg
  • diver71_au
    Options
    Still struggling for exercises that the sports doc will allow me to do with this knee injury but being more careful with food intake. This week I finally hit my third (and final) GOAL weight. Now the challenge is to get the muscle tone and tighten some areas that are still a little "soft"

Since last weekly weigh-in LOSS 0.9 kg
    Annual loss to date 32.1 kg (30.056% of starting body weight)

To initial goal (85kg) -10.3 kg
    To interim goal (80kg) -5.3 kg
    To FINAL goal (75kg) -.03 kg

I started at a body fat% of 30.4% and I am now at 16.4%
    My BMI was 32.2 (Obese) and is now 22.5 (Healthy)
  • diver71_au
    Options
    Looks like I am back to being the only one on this thread.......

Weight has been bouncing all over the place past two weeks from my low or 74.7 as high as 76.8
    I don't know what is causing all these fluctuations as my weight was always fairly steady either in dropping or maintaining. Knee is slowly repairing and I have managed a number of decent walks and a couple of 1km runs. Next week 2kms.

Since last weekly weigh-in loss 0.4 kg
    Annual loss to date 31.0 kg (29.026% of starting body weight)

To initial goal (85kg) -9.2 kg
    To interim goal (80kg) -4.2 kg
    To FINAL (maintaine goal (75kg) 0.8 kg
  • jnthwaite
    Options
    Sorry you feel that you are alone in this. I have been doing lots of my support stuff through Facebook, while I've been working. The weight has kind of been maintaining, but I have two weeks holidays to get my marking done, get my house cleaned and start with a positive attitude and exercise regime.

I've also been logging on to another spreadsheet, but I have been developing one for next year that has BMI and is also good for those that use pounds as well as kilograms. I have 50 spots on it, and all people have to do is enter their weekly weight into the green areas.
  • angelam82
    angelam82 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I know its coming to the end of the year, but ill join in :) Uni year is coming to a close, so I can focus on this for about 5 months.

Making Sunday my weigh in day since I have more time to do measurements on a sunday morning! Today is 90.6kg.

I turn 30 in 12 weeks exactly! so in that time I would like to loose 6kg.
  • Lady_Tilika
    Options
    I joined this site maybe a week ago now and just found this group tonight .... But even though it's late in the year I joined the spread too :)
  • LesleyGillan
    Options
    I just joined too, still in my first week and like Lady_tilika, I know it's late in the year but am adding myself also.... Fessing up will keep me honest!
  • g_jelly
    g_jelly Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I've added myself too. I have 9 weeks until my 30th and a goal of 3.5kg (to make it 10kg down this year). This is just the motivation i need :)
  • diver71_au
    Options
    Ok another log-in .... I am now in a building stage so my weight should be starting to settle and even increase as I build muscle. I have managed to maintain +\- a kg or two for the past month. Now comes the next big challenge - eating at a surplus and not gaining fat again.

Since last weigh-in LOSS 0.6kg
    Annual loss to date 30.3 kg (28.37%)

To initial goal (85kg) ACHIEVED 3rd May
    To interim goal (80kg) ACHIEVED 30th June
    To FINAL goal (75kg) ACHIEVED 31 August
  • LesleyGillan
    Options
    How do I update the spreadsheet?
    I put my initial stats in but when it comes to checking in, I am so lost.
  • diver71_au
    Options
    78.6 this morning.

I am pretty much at maintenance now - weight hovers from 76-80ish depending on the day. I expect it will increase of the coming months as I try and tone and bulk these new muscles.
  • julz_72
    julz_72 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hello

I would love to join, i have added my details on the spreadsheet. I need to lose 31.2kg to get to the top of my healthy weight range. That would be wonderful by the end of the year but I would be happy with anything over 20kg. I am getting married next year and it would be great to be able to buy something sexy to wear on the day. Make my poor husband to be's eyes pop out when i walk down the aisle.

Hopefully this will help keep me on track and help me when it all seems too much.

Julz