Introductions

Options

Replies

• McVizzle
    McVizzle Posts: 15
    Options
    Name: Keri
    Hubby/Partner: Josh
    How many kids do you have: A 4-1/2 year old daughter, Paisley Jean, and 3 Angels (2008, 2009, 2010)
    Due Date: April 11, 2013
    Do you know the gender: Nope, too early... (Debating finding out at all)
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Boy: Rosco Wayne , Girl: Not sure yet... middle name either Ann or Lynn.
    Where do you live: Nevada
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Walking and Pregnancy workout DVDs
    Anything else you'd like to share: This IS a Fifty Shades of Grey baby!!! Ha Ha!!
  • doubletnurse
    doubletnurse Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Name: Leah
    Hubby/Partner: Mark
    How many kids do you have: 1 that just turned 3 last week
    Due Date: April 2013 ?
    Do you know the gender: way too early to tell as I just got a + test at home this morning
    Have you picked out the baby's name: No
    Where do you live: Oklahoma
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Walking and Pregnancy workout DVDs
    Anything else you'd like to share: We have been trying since the end of May and are so excited to have another!
  • raisingbabyk
    raisingbabyk Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Name: Amy
    Hubby/Partner: Phil
    How many kids do you have: I have a son named Kingston who is 17months old.
    Due Date: Roughly Feb 21. Have a dating ultrasound next week to confirm!
    Do you know the gender: No, we are going to have it be a surprise like we did with our first :)
    Have you picked out the baby's name: We have pretty strong idea's right now that will most likely be the name, but ya never know!
    Where do you live: BC Canada
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Walking right now. I was running before I got pregnant and doing lots of JM vids but when the bad nausea hit I just couldn't do it anymore. Morning sickness seems to have subsided now but the tiredness is still there!
    Anything else you'd like to share: Looking for any pregnant friends who would like to add me, I am struggling with not eating everything in sight! lol
  • EmilyRanae22
    EmilyRanae22 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Name: emily
    Hubby/Partner: Sam
    How many kids do you have: This will be our first :)
    Due Date: April 2013 (i think)
    Do you know the gender: nope, and don't know if we will find out early
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Yep, d'Atagnan for a boy and Zulma for a girl (his late mother's name).
    Where do you live: Cape May NJ
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: a little bit of weights, walking and gonna start some yoga. I want to run but I'm afraid to because we've had some complications
    Anything else you'd like to share: Been trying for this little bean over a year now, we're so glad the Lord has blessed us!
  • EmilyRanae22
    EmilyRanae22 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Anything else you'd like to share: This IS a Fifty Shades of Grey baby!!! Ha Ha!!

hahahaha this makes me smile :laugh:
  • maximouse
    maximouse Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Name: Max
    Hubby/Partner: Nick
    How many kids do you have: This is my first :) By husband has 2 grownup children from a previous marriage
    Due Date: April 2013 (Approx)
    Do you know the gender: too early
    Have you picked out the baby's name: No
    Where do you live: Dubai (but I'm British)
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Have been doing really well on MFP, exercising lots (Weights, bootcamp, combat, running - everything!)
    Anything else you'd like to share: Think I'm scared! It was planned but happened quicker than we thought....now what do I do?!! lol!
  • MrsRAW712
    MrsRAW712 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Name: Jessica
    Hubby/Partner: Royce
    How many kids do you have: We have a little girl who is 2 years old
    Due Date: April 2013
    Do you know the gender: Don't know yet (too early!)
    Have you picked out the baby's name: TBA :)
    Where do you live: Texas
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: I've cut back on all the more intense workouts and am focusing on walking more & yoga
    Anything else you'd like to share: We are very excited for this addition to our family!!
  • Jelybe
    Jelybe Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Name: Jennifer
    Hubby: Eric
    How many kids do you have: We have a little girl who is 2 (or 27 months).
    Due Date: April 2013
    Do you know the gender: Not yet
    Have you picked out the baby's name: No... we may go with the boys name we had picked out last time before we found out we were having a girl. I still like it - but I can't decide if I've "been there, done that" kwim?
    Where do you live: AZ
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: I don't know yet. I'm 39... so I'm nervous of doing anything to jeopardize my pregnancy. But I am going to do some research because I would like to stay fit during this pregnancy.
    Anything else you'd like to share: Nice to "meet" you all! :)
  • alyssadreynolds
    Options
    Hello ladies!

Name: Alyssa
    Hubby/Partner: Derick (deployed until April 2013 :( )
    How many kids do you have: This will be our first together! I have two, beautiful step-children, but we don't see them often anymore. :(
    Due Date: October 11, 2012 (10.11.12...cool, huh?)
    Do you know the gender: Baby Girl!
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Clarissa Faith Moore
    Where do you live: Charlotte, NC
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: I have a high-risk pregnancy, so my doctor has asked that I don't lift more than 10 pounds and only walk. I do my day-to-day routine and intentionally walk for 30 minutes daily. I'm a waitress, so I get a lot of other walking in throughout the day.
    Anything else you'd like to share: I am trying to stay as fit as possible since I am not able to do much exercising now. I am almost 33 weeks and I have only gained 18lbs so far! Looking for advice to loose baby weight!
  • leecar579
    leecar579 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Name: Caroline
    Hubby/Partner: Harold
    How many kids do you have: This will be our third
    Due Date: December 21, 2012
    Do you know the gender: girl
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Haven't even talked about names yet
    Where do you live: Spartanburg, SC
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Walking, but mostly chancing my other two girls around (2 & 4 years old). I'm high risk, so I can't do much unfortunately.
    Anything else you'd like to share: So far I really haven't gained much weight and I'm not even really showing yet. I would like to be able to wear my prepreggo clothes when I come home from the hospital this time, so I am hoping this group will help keep memotivated.
  • abcmiah
    abcmiah Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies and congrats on your pregnancies. :)
    Name: Amanda
    Hubby/Partner: Matt
    How many kids do you have: My first (I have 2 step kids)
    Due Date: March 4th, 2013
    Do you know the gender: Note yet -- We will hopefully find out in the middle of October.
    Have you picked out the baby's name: I have a list but nothing solid yet.
    Where do you live: N. California
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: I was so nauseaus and exhausted during the first trimester I could barely do anything but I am back at the gym this week doing elliptical and pregnancy yoga.
    Anything else you'd like to share: My doctor told me that I may be too heavy to conceive, so I lost almost 60 lbs and here I am with a baby on board!
  • niccolebarnes
    niccolebarnes Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Name: Niccole
    Hubby/Partner: David
    How many kids do you have: 1 - Boy 3 1/2 years old
    Due Date: I believe early part of May based on LMP
    Do you know the gender: nope
    Have you picked out the baby's name: not yet
    Where do you live: Georgia
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: I just bought a exercise DVD that you can do through all the trimesters.
    Anything else you'd like to share: I'm a little nervous about having two kids. I hear that it changes things quite a bit.
  • Nosila0815
    Nosila0815 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Name: Jamie
    Hubby/Partner: Mike
    Due Date: February 15 2013
    Do you know the gender: Should know on 9/21/12
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Nope
    Where do you live: Sacramento, CA
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Running (in the 1st & 2nd trimesters),walking
    Anything else you'd like to share: Super ecstatic but also totally scared about being a mom
  • Shae3891
    Shae3891 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Name: Shae
    Hubby: John
    How many kids do you have: This will be our first :) 2nd pregnancy though
    Due Date: February 28 2013 (John's bday)
    Do you know the gender: Should know on 9/16/12
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Logan for a boy, still struggling with girl names\
    Where do you live: Henderson NV
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Was doing KOKO strength training, treadmill and elliptical intervals but we had a little scare last month and the doctor nixed exercise for awhile. Hoping to dr. will let me pick it back up after my appointment on the 13th.
    Anything else you'd like to share: Pretty nervous about being a mom and about losing the weight after, but also pretty excited for this new adventure!
  • HugznKiki
    HugznKiki Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Name: Kiki
    Hubby/Partner: George
    Due Date: May 6th, 2013
    Do you know the gender: Not yet, I'm not sure I want to know ;D
    Have you picked out the baby's name: We have tons of potential names!
    Where do you live: MI
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Walking, but I think I will be joining a gym soon now since I can no longer do Insanity and JM
    Anything else you'd like to share: I'm just excited about our baby!!!
  • wicklc
    wicklc Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Name: Chelsea
    Hubby/Partner: Jeremy
    Due Date: December 11, 2012
    Do you know the gender: LIttle Girl!
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Maria Louise
    Where do you live:Twin Cities, MN
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Walking, elliptical, Jillian Michaels videos (modified the further I am along)
    Anything else you'd like to share: First baby, not really planned- super excited :)
  • mormonmomma11
    mormonmomma11 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Name: Jessie
    Hubby/Partner: Quentin
    How many kids do you have: This will be our second
    Due Date: May 19th, 2012
    Do you know the gender: Not yet
    Have you picked out the baby's name: We have a few names in mind
    Where do you live: Minnesota
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Walking and a less intense version of JM30DS and Taebo
    Anything else you'd like to share: I suffer from bad nausea and PSD (Pubic Symphsis Dysfunction) during my pregnancies.
  • Ambar64
    Ambar64 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Name: Amber
    Hubby/Partner: John
    How many kids do you have: This will be our THIRD!
    Due Date: March 3, 2013
    Do you know the gender: We find out this week :)
    Have you picked out the baby's name: We have some names but haven't settled on anything...
    Where do you live: Virginia Beach, VA until early 2013 - Moving to FL!
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Elliptical
    Anything else you'd like to share: Excited for this baby! Motivated to maintain a healthy weight this pregnancy!
  • TexasRD
    TexasRD Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Name: Esther
    Hubby/Partner: Roger
    Due Date: January 8th, 2013
    Do you know the gender: BOY!
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Caleb
    Where do you live: Jarrell
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Walking but have been slacking
  • howdeelightful
    Options
    Name: Dorothy
    Hubby/Partner: David
    How many kids do you have: 1 stepdaughter, 1 son
    Due Date: May 23rd, 2013
    Do you know the gender: Don't know yet
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Won't decide until we know boy or girl.
    Where do you live: Englewood, OH
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Walking and Dancing. I want to try prenatal yoga.
    Anything else you'd like to share: I am really worried about this pregnancy since we lost our last baby. Also, we get to hear the heartbeat for the first time on our anniversary, and my due date is my parents anniversary!!